Sunglasses that stay on the face while golfing

On 3/23/2024 at 2:07 AM, Swood1994 said:

Yes I did work for Oakley retail for a few years. I've mentioned it in a couple threads so I probably sound like a broken record at this point lol. I have around 15 pairs of sunglasses (I had a little bit of an addiction). I'd say my favorite that I wear the most aside from the Flak 2.0 are the Latch Squared which unfortunately I do not think they make anymore. I have a "beater" pair of Holbrook metals that are non polarized that I use when I'm in situations where if I lose them or they end up stolen I'm not going to be upset. Another pair of Lifestyle frames I like is the "twoface" and if I were to pick another performance frame I'd go with the M2. The M2 is great for a lot of coverage and I used them as safety glasses at the other "range" with clear lenses. Fun fact... all Oakley's are ANSI Z87.1 rated but they only stamp 2-3 frames in the standard issue line with the rating for military and government official requirements. 

I could go on and on. I'll have to set up my frames for a photo if people would be interested. It would be fun to set them up and list them out, including some specialized ones for handling glassesusa. I have a couple of limited edition pairs that I've only worn a handful of times due to the cost.

What are the best fashion sunglasses for running that combine style, durability, and performance? I've tried many, but they either fall off or don't hold up during intense workouts. Looking for recommendations with features like polarized lenses, lightweight frames, and secure fit. Any suggestions?

Edited by sammcneill

18 hours ago, sammcneill said:

What are the best fashion sunglasses for running that combine style, durability, and performance? I've tried many, but they either fall off or don't hold up during intense workouts. Looking for recommendations with features like polarized lenses, lightweight frames, and secure fit. Any suggestions?

Welcome to the forum! Similar to clubs your best bet is going to be going to try different frames on in person. One thing I found working for Oakley is that everyone has a different facial structure that fit some frames better than others that coupled with the type of nose bridge you have. It sounds like you are a little more active so I’d look at more performance based frames that you like the look of. I always recommend the Flak 2.0 XL but again that’s what works for me so go try them on. As far as your lens and polarization it depends how often you encounter glare. That is ultimately what polarization reduces is the glare. Good luck!

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S (currently Testing AI Smoke🔹🔹🔹)

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

2024 Skytrak+ Official Forum Test

• 4 weeks later...