TESTERS WANTED! ×

World Woods

revkev

Just got an email from World Woods that its $31 to play either course in July. That price includes lunch and a visor. Are you kidding me?

Both courses are in the top 100 courses you can play and Pine Barrens sometimes cracks the top 100 courses in America any type of coure. For $31 bucks!!!!! Say that out loud. You could book a flight to Orlando, rent a car, plunk down your fee and still get away with less than you might just for the greens fee at other courses rated this highly.

Hurry Pneumonia and clear - I need a day in the Woods! (Last time I played there was a 36 hole affair to ring in the New Year.)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

You could book a flight to Orlando, rent a car, plunk down your fee and still get away with less than you might just for the greens fee at other courses rated this highly.

That's tempting....

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Just got an email from World Woods that its $31 to play either course in July. That price includes lunch and a visor. Are you kidding me?

Both courses are in the top 100 courses you can play and Pine Barrens sometimes cracks the top 100 courses in America any type of coure. For $31 bucks!!!!! Say that out loud. You could book a flight to Orlando, rent a car, plunk down your fee and still get away with less than you might just for the greens fee at other courses rated this highly.

Hurry Pneumonia and clear - I need a day in the Woods! (Last time I played there was a 36 hole affair to ring in the New Year.)

They did get hit fairly hard by Tropical Storm Debby and had to have 10 holes at Pine Barrens open and 8 holes at Rolling Oaks open. I think that was part of the reason behind the $31 deal.

3JACK

Author of Pro Golf Synopsis. The Moneyball approach to golf strategy and analysis.Driver: Wishon 919THI, 10° loft, UST Mamiya VTS Red 7x, 44-3/8” long, 2,825 kg/cm^2 MOIGONZO WOOD: confidential2-Hybrid: Mizuno Fli-HiCLK, 17° loft, 40-7/8" KBS Tour Hybrid shaft (stiff)3-Hybrid: Mizuno Fli-HiCLK, 20° loft, 40" KBS Tour Hybrid shaft (stiff)4-6 iron: Wishon 575MMC (CB)7-PW: Wishon 575MMC (MB)SW: Edel Golf driver grind, 52° loft, 16° bounce, Nippon WV 125 shaft.LW: Edel Golf Digger Grind, 60° loft, 27° bounce, Nippon WV 125 ShaftPutter: Edel Golf Columbia Custom Made, 35" long, 72° lie angle, 3° loft. Ball: Titleist Pro V1xGrips: PURE Grips P2 Wrap (red)Shoes: FootJoy Dry-Joy (black, size 14)3Jack's Golf Blog - http://3jack.blogspot.com

That email came out before the storm - it's pretty common for them to get down to $30 in July, August and September for Florida residents - I try and get up at least once in the summer and once in the fall/winter to take advantage of that pricing.

Dogpro I'm hoping my doc will clear me for play next week. If that's the case I'd like to make the trip up that last week in July. By then Craig will have recovered from his surgery and Dennis will be back from Asia.

Should be fun.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Archived