Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Trion Z- signs Rickie Fowler

TWShoot67

Trion:Z Welcomes PGA Tour Rookie Rickie Fowler To Team Trion:Z!

2010 rookie makes a grand entrance with the signing of a multi-year contract

Carlsbad, CA - March 18, 2010 - The Carlsbad-based leader in magnetic/negative-ionic sportswear, Colantotte International Inc. dba Trion:Z and PGA Tour Pro Rickie Fowler announced today the signing of a multi-year contract making him the 4th PGA pro to sign in 2010.

A California native, Fowler excelled in golf while attending Oklahoma State University. He posted his first victory at The Fighting Illini Invitational hosted by the University of Illinois on October 1, 2007. He won that tournament by one stroke, shooting a 203. While in College, Fowler was selected to two consecutive US Walker Cup Teams, and was a 2-Time All American and won The Ben Hogan Award in 2007 as a freshman. This made him the only other person besides Phil Michelson to earn the award that early. Fowler completed his first year at college with the Phil Michelson Award as the nation's top freshman.

For 36 weeks in 2007 and 2008, Rickie was the number one ranked amateur golfer in the world. Fowler was not always a golfer, he was a motocross racer. At age 14 he traded in his dirt bike for a golf cart and has not looked back since. Rickie Fowler became the first player in history to be the NCAA's Player of the Year as a freshman and one of the fastest to have a shot at his PGA Tour card. In 2009, Fowler had his best finish with a tie for 2nd place while at the Frys.com Open. He followed with two top 10 finishes in 2009.

2010 will mark Rickie Fowler's first full season as a PGA Tour Rookie. Now 21, Fowler has a top 5 finish in his first 3 starts making a grand entrance into his Professional PGA Tour Career. "With just a few PGA Tour starts under his belt, Rickie Fowler is looking like a force to be reckoned with," Coleman Scott, Trion:Z Territory Sales Manager. Fowler is edgy and non-traditional and is always seen wearing his signature belt buckles. Fowler joins the Trion:Z team which includes LPGA Tour icon Brittany Lincicome, Ireland native Rory McIlroy and Japanese golf prodigy Ryo Ishikawa. This year should be exciting for Fowler as he attempts to climb the Official World Golf Ranking ladder.

Colantotte International Inc. dba Trion:Z is a Carlsbad, CA based manufacturer of ionic/magnetic bracelets, necklaces, and accessories that incorporate negative-ions and/or magnets for athletes and people with active lifestyles. Trion:Z products are worn by hundreds of professional athletes in baseball, football, basketball, motor sports, tennis, volleyball, and over 250 professionals on the PGA TOUR, LPGA Tour, and Champions Tour. For more information, visit www.trionz.com.

About Rickie Fowler

Rickie's Website http://www.rickiefowler.com

Rickie's Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#/RickieFowlerGolf?ref=ts

Follow Rickie http://twitter.com/rickiefowlerpga/

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

OK so what does this pay the player?

Does he get "tour" bracelets?

i have one though

seems like it works

What does it do for you exactly? :D I've always wondered if these lived up to the hype. If they do make you feel better physically then I'd be all over that. But, I don't want to waste my money on the equivalent of a golf mood ring if it doesn't work.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

What does it do for you exactly? :D I've always wondered if these lived up to the hype. If they do make you feel better physically then I'd be all over that. But, I don't want to waste my money on the equivalent of a golf mood ring if it doesn't work.

At least they look cool. I hear the Phiten ones, whic =h are basically the same thing, make you sore for a day or two, then you fell better. Nearly every baseball player in the work wears one, but they are so superstitious I don' know if it matters. Golfers are only a little stitious.

• SPY VIP

What does it do for you exactly? :) I've always wondered if these lived up to the hype. If they do make you feel better physically then I'd be all over that. But, I don't want to waste my money on the equivalent of a golf mood ring if it doesn't work.

It seems to reduce soreness. Nothing scientific in the data, but it feels that way. Probably placebo effect, but that still equates to less pain.

PLus during the day I usually wear a watch and this replaces the watch feel during play

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

These look cool, but I cannot see any improvement on the course. But you know golfers... anything to save a stroke.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

What does it do for you exactly? :) I've always wondered if these lived up to the hype. If they do make you feel better physically then I'd be all over that. But, I don't want to waste my money on the equivalent of a golf mood ring if it doesn't work.

I wear a Trion Z bracelet and necklace. The first item I won on another site and the second i purchased. I used to be a competitive bowler and 50+ games a week it begins to take a toll on your wrist/hand. For me the bracelet helps prevent and reduce pain/soreness associated with bowling and golf. As to the science behind it I can't say and wether it's a placebo effect or not I don't care ~ for me it helps =)

Tiger next??

Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Tiger next??

I don't think anybody is rushing out to sign Tiger for endorsements right now. Fowler IS the new Tiger in that category.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Tiger next??

He doesn't need one for his neck or wrist, as for the other most used appendage. I doubt they could advertise that if he put oneon there.

I have a revolving WITB policy.

He doesn't need one for his neck or wrist, as for the other most used appendage. I doubt they could advertise that if he put oneon there.

Open up an entire new market...

They wouldn't need to advertise it. I'm sure it would come in his texts at some point.

• SPY VIP

While that is where the idea was going, that is something I could have passed on seeing this evening. ;)

I have the bracelet, I wear it, I think it helps with no idea why it does.

Volvo Intorqueo

I can imagine some Trion Z rep opening this thread and then becoming horrified at the turn it has taken. LOL. That's just wrong.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

It seems to reduce soreness. Nothing scientific in the data, but it feels that way. Probably placebo effect, but that still equates to less pain.

PLus during the day I usually wear a watch and this replaces the watch feel during play

I wear a Trion Z bracelet and necklace. The first item I won on another site and the second i purchased. I used to be a competitive bowler and 50+ games a week it begins to take a toll on your wrist/hand. For me the bracelet helps prevent and reduce pain/soreness associated with bowling and golf. As to the science behind it I can't say and wether it's a placebo effect or not I don't care ~ for me it helps =)

OK, thanks for the feedback you two. The older I get, the more aches and pains I experience during and after a round so maybe I will try one of these. I could post a review later in the season after I have used it.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

I wonder if he played these before being signed.

They have a good list of players: Fowler, Ryo Ishikawa, Rory McIlroy, Brittany Lincicome.

By watching some tour slideshows on Scotty cameron's website, I answered my won question. One of the pics from a couple of weeks ago shows him wearing several, so they probably signed him because they saw him wearing them. Or he was signed a couple of weeks ago but it wasn't announced yet.

By watching some tour slideshows on Scotty cameron's website, I answered my won question. One of the pics from a couple of weeks ago shows him wearing several, so they probably signed him because they saw him wearing them. Or he was signed a couple of weeks ago but it wasn't announced yet.

Yeah, he's been wearing them on and off for a while now.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

• SPY VIP

OK, thanks for the feedback you two. The older I get, the more aches and pains I experience during and after a round so maybe I will try one of these. I could post a review later in the season after I have used it.

I do also remember someone, maybe a shop guy, saying that you can wear two, but be careful because it may give you too much energy or make you shaky or something.

So weird

Volvo Intorqueo

I do also remember someone, maybe a shop guy, saying that you can wear two, but be careful because it may give you too much energy or make you shaky or something.

So weird

Yeah, I'd imagine we would see someone hanging them off every appendage if they worked like that. Probably best not to test that theory though.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

• SPY VIP

Yeah, I'd imagine we would see someone hanging them off every appendage if they worked like that. Probably best not to test that theory though.

Please don't bring this back to the first page with the "appendage" comment.

How they work is still "magic" to me.

Volvo Intorqueo

Please don't bring this back to the first page with the "appendage" comment.

How they work is still "magic" to me.

You're right - sorry my brother! We finally got this back on track and I had to go and do that. LOL.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

So weird

Too much energy, that would be a weird feeling.

Archived