Best affordable launch monitor for giving golf lessons

Hi all, I started giving golf lessons recently, and I'm looking for the best most affordable launch monitor in the market.

The golf instructor who I did my internship with in Lisbon, Portugal works with a Trackman (bought by the golf club), but I can't afford one. Until now I have set my eyes on the Flightscope Mevo+ for the price and the available data, but maybe there are some options out there that I have missed or not noticed yet. The Garmin is way cheaper but it does not give enough datapoints (good for personal use), as well as the Rapsodo MLM2 Pro (more datapoints than the Garmin but still a great device for personal use). What are your thoughts? Flightscope Mevo+ all the way or another brand? Thank you.

Certified golf teacher in Portugal, co-founder of screengolfers.com and member of Aroeira golf course near Lisbon.

• Driver Titleist TSR3 9° - Mitsubishi Tensei Black X-stiff 75gr
  • 3 wood Cobra King F8 - Mitsubishi Tensei CK Series TX 70gr - Mogshade headcover
  • 2 iron Titleist 718 T-MB - Project X 6.0 120gr
  • Irons 4-PW Mizuno MP68 - Project X 6.0 
  • Wedges 52°/56°/60° Taylormde Z-Spin
  • Putter Rife X-Renegade mallet 33 inches