Testers Announced! Evnroll and Precision Pro ×

Mental Reset / Bounce back Tips

Hey everyone!

I’m been fortunate enough to join a private club and have been playing pretty much daily over the last three weeks. In the last three weeks I’ve seen my scores drop massively to the point where last Saturday I had a round with my coach that was on pace to be far better than anything I’ve ever shot… however, at hole 15 I caught the shanks and hadn’t had issues all day with them. They lasted through the end of the round and I tripled the last 4 to go from record breaking round to one of the worst rounds I’ve had all year.

c1e7ba6a6cac79e8d207e9a34dd505ae.jpg

My question for everyone is do you think energy levels dropping at hole 15 is due to a fitness issue where I need to just get into the gym and train my body for some stamina or could it be a technique issue that might have creeped in? I believe it’s a fitness issue or maybe even just needing to eat on the course to replenish some lost energy, but I know technique gets magnified when you’re tired or lazy.

Have you had anything like this happen? How did you come back from it? Any tricks to bounce back after poor shots?

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°; Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6S
3 Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue; Aldila Synergy 60S
5 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2; Ventus Red 60S
4 Hybrid: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 21°; UST Recoil ESX 480 F4
Irons: :callaway-small: Apex 2021 (4-AW); Elevate 115S
Wedges: :callaway-small: JAWS RAW 54° (10S) and 60° (10)
Putter: :scotty-small: Special Select Newport 2 
Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star XV or :taylormade-small: 2024 TP5x