TESTERS WANTED! ×

Hey guys,

These are my current clubs. I am too interested in new technology to keep them for too long There are some other pics in there too of me in Pinehurst and playing Tobacco Road: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kiesing/

Driver - TaylorMade R11s V2 9*, 59* lie, forgot head weight FCT between STD and LOWER (it's the old tip, so whatever specs that makes it... ha), 7g weights in both MWT ports, ASP @ O setting. Shaft is a Fujikura Motore Speeder 6.2 X tipped 1" plays to 45"

3 wood - TaylorMade RBZ Tour 3 14.5*. Shaft is a Diamana Kai'li 80 X std tipping plays to 43"

Hybrid - Titleist 585H 17*. Shaft is an Aldila VS Proto ByYou 80 S std tipping plays to 40"

3i-6i - TaylorMade TP MC. Shafts are Dynamic Gold X100s

7i-PW - TaylorMade TP MB. Shafts are Dynamic Gold X100s

54* wedge - TaylorMade XFT. Shaft is a KBS Hi-Rev S (MX9 grooves that are apparently what all the tour players are using. I think they might be a softer cast, but still not forged like the mu forged faces). If anyone has more information on these, could you let me know? Thanks

58* wedge - TaylorMade ATV. Shaft is a KBS Hi-Rev S

Putter - TaylorMade MA-81 35" with 1* of loft.

Let me know what you guys think!

CKY WITB:

TM R11 W/ DIAMANA KAI'LI 60 S 10.5*

TM R9 TP W/ DIAMANA FUBUKI 73 S 15*

TM R9 TP 2 IRON W/ DIAMANA FUBUKI 83 S

TM R9 TP B 3-P W/ KBS TOUR

TM XFT W/ KBS TOUR 54* & 58*

TM ROSSA CS TOUR ISSUE BLACK MONZA CORZA BELLY

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Fds6nwC2oRg

TP I had a laugh when I read you paragraph and you said, "I am too interested in new technology to keep them for too long" and then looked at your pictures, with out reading the rest, and saw that Titleist 585H.

That came out probably before you could drive a car. I had that one, and still have some Hogans, and most of the advancement are in the game improvement areas. The newer Titleist 909H and 910H are not as good in my opinion because all they want to do is go straight. The 585H goes where you point it. Most new hybrids just go too high for me.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

TP I had a laugh when I read you paragraph and you said, "I am too interested in new technology to keep them for too long" and then looked at your pictures, with out reading the rest, and saw that Titleist 585H.

That came out probably before you could drive a car. I had that one, and still have some Hogans, and most of the advancement are in the game improvement areas. The newer Titleist 909H and 910H are not as good in my opinion because all they want to do is go straight. The 585H goes where you point it. Most new hybrids just go too high for me.

Yeah haha. I meant that in the sense that this set probably won't stay for long - i like to change my equipment often, regardless of how well i hit them or not :/ just a bad habit i guess, haha.

I like the 585h because it works. Its simple and does what its supposed to. I dont like a lot, if any, of the newer hybrids. Wouldnt mind getting my hands on an a12 pro black, though.

CKY WITB:

TM R11 W/ DIAMANA KAI'LI 60 S 10.5*

TM R9 TP W/ DIAMANA FUBUKI 73 S 15*

TM R9 TP 2 IRON W/ DIAMANA FUBUKI 83 S

TM R9 TP B 3-P W/ KBS TOUR

TM XFT W/ KBS TOUR 54* & 58*

TM ROSSA CS TOUR ISSUE BLACK MONZA CORZA BELLY

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Fds6nwC2oRg

I have not tried any lately, but I have been very disappointed with the Adams Hybrids. All of Adams equipment looks very closed to me. I heard that the Ping i20 is really nice, and have a friend that has one, but it also looks closed at address. It had a regular flex shaft so I knew there was no reason to see how it hit.

The Nike VR Pro Hybrid looks awesome. The only one I hit was left handed but I like it better than the Adams. But I did not hit the a12 Pro Black, just the a12. Once again it was the wrong shaft so who knows. That should have been a clue that I needed a different shaft when I am hitting a left handed club better than the right handed.:P

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Archived