Super Speed Stick on Amazon PRime Day Just $119

Super Speed Stick has been selling for $149 lately instead of $199, and for the next two days on Amazon Prime I just saw it at only $119.

I am thinking about getting it.. I've done research and kinda get the vibe that Stack System may be a little better, but that's $349 while this Speed sticks are barely 1/3 of that..   

Is Stack really 3 times better?

You’re writing stick - I’m assuming it’s the 3 stick system? Is it right one for you? They have a couple of different options. 

Since I’ve done both I’d say simple answer to your question is no assuming it’s the right system that you are purchasing. You will need to purchase a speed radar to go with either one unless the stack includes a measuring device - if it dies then you can add $100 to the super speed price and now it’s 2/3rds instead of 1/3rd. I found the stack to be an upgrade over super speed - but by now super speed may have upgraded its protocols and narrowed the gap.

Did you grab it? 

Edited by revkev

Driver: Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  R flex   - 44.25 

Fairways:  Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta CB red 65 R flex

Hybrid:  Ping G410  26 degree  Alta CB Red 70 R flex 

Irons: Ping G430  7-PW, 45, 50 Alta CB black 65 soft R flex 

Wedges:  Ping 195 S54, E58

Wedges and irons are - 1/2” and one degree flat 

Putter: Sacks Parente Duke 32.5”

Ball: Titleist Pro VI or Callaway Chrome Soft X ls

While not at the same time I was fit for every club in my bag as well as the Pro VI ball. I use the chrome soft x ls on my league course.  It has much softer softer greens than the club that I belong to. 

I’m on a mission to shoot my age - lifetime lowest round is 66 and I’m currently 67.