TESTERS WANTED! ×

Anyone else shocked by this?

SeeRed

So, in what I assume may have been a moment of frustration, MGS made a comment related to the contest article that shocked and depressed me a great deal. Amid all of the babble over FB and whether or not those of us who choose not to play are scared, out-of-touch conspiracy theorists, and those who do are joining the hordes of the great Satan and represent another indication of the impending collapse of civilization, was MGS's comment regarding donations. Is anyone else shocked, dismayed or even depressed to know that MGS collected only $2000 in donations over the past year? I have no idea of the number of regular (whatever that means) readers, visitors, forum members, etc., but that dollar figure is abysmal even if the number of people is 100. It's not. So buck up folks- and you know who you are. We want MGS to stay unbiased, unaffiliated, or whatever else you want to call it. That is worth something to me- more than subscriptions to any of the less impartial, shall we say, publications or sites supposedly devoted to our beloved game. Honestly, MGS's one comment has almost caused me to lose complete faith in humanity.

PING i20 8.5*, TFC707D (S)
Callaway RAZR Fit 15*, neutral setting, stock shaft (S)
PING i20 20*, TFC707H (S)
Adams Pro a12 23*, Matrix Ozik Altus (S)
PING i20 5-PW, TT DG S300, 1.5* flat (purple dot)
SCOR 50*,54*,58*, Genius 12 KBS Tour (S), 1.5* flat, -1/4"
STX xForm 3, 35"

It shocked me also.....It's a disgrace....I take it that you obviously contributed to MGS, as have I...Based in your comments out front I in fact asked if you had made a donation, so you don't have to waste you time answering my question, as I will go bak and post the corrective comment...

Regarding donations, what really gets me is when I see forum members who have 100-200+ posts and the do no not have a donation badge in their side bar...Now there might be someone who does not want that posted though I would be surprised if it were more than an individual or two, if that....

Good post & great point....I happen to dissagree with your stance on the contest, though I couldn't agree more regarding this post...You nailed it!....

Fairways & Greens 4ever.....

Thanks RP. My early comments on the contest thread were fueled by the disappointment you feel after excited anticipation. I was and still am bummed about not participating, but realize it is by choice. The contest and the resulting thread are just a few of the things that bring many of us to this site in the first place. That and the many other valuable aspects of MGS are worth paying for to me, and to you too obviously. I imagine the MGS staff thought it would be to more people than have ponied up to this point, though I wouldn't presume to put words into their mouths. Then again, they're running a start-up business on a shoestring and probably had more realistic expectations than I would.

STX xForm 3, 35"

It does not shock me at all, it is the nature of the Internet.

I am a software developer, and for the last 7 years I have also been in the donation business. I have three software projects that I put into the public space as open source, donations encouraged software. I tried a couple of different methods to feel out the market.

In 7 years, I have 3/4 of a million downloads between the three projects. Thousands of thank you, great work, keep up the good work emails. Hundreds of it doesn't work emails that I have responded to, and fixed. I estimate that I have invested more than 5000 hours into the work.

In 6 years my total donation revenue is a little under $6000, and if I take one specif cdomor out of the equation, that number is under 1000. That one donor had a specific reason for donating, my project made his commercial product more valuable, so he contributed a large single donation.

The short answer is, that without a carrot, people do not donate. Further, my experiments lead me to believe that people have to have a set amount and a return for the dollar before they will donate.

Harsh reality is this. there are good , honest people. People as a whole though, tend to take the path of least expense, hence the popularity of Google and Facebook. They are free.

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Fwiw, I admit donating has been on my todo list for a month or so.

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Fwiw, I admit donating has been on my todo list for a month or so.

I didn't see the badge, but wasn't going to call you out or anything...LOL.

STX xForm 3, 35"

Dru, my comments were not directed at you....

Have a good week-end.....

Fairways & Greens 4ever......

Even if they were, they were deserved, justified and no offense was taken ;), that just isn't my style.

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

RP though i have a FB account, I can certainly give you both sides.

The crux of the issue is that nothing is free, not really, at least. In the case of MGS, it is funded by our zeyeballs on advertising and our meager donations ( in other words, just barely funded ). Facebook, on the other hand is far far more expensive. The cost of Facebook ( and Google, though most people don't understand this ) is your privacy and anonymity. While you don't pay either directly, by using either service, you are grunting them a free pass to track your movements on the Internet, and to use those movements to build a digital fingerprint. Of who you are, what your interests are, what advertisements work on you, your geographic location throughout the day and even predict your median income, and probable gender based upon this fingerprint.

Understand that all of the above is crreated without you ever actually using google or Facebook directly. Ever singe Adsense ad, google analytics using site, or like this button you see on a page is building your digital fingerprint. The minute you sign up to either of these services you assign a name and whatever personal information you share with them as a part of that process. You also grant them the right to sell that information to advertisers to generate revenue, but also to use that information to further tailor their services to you.

Understanding what they have access to, you have to choose if you are willing to give them this information. fWiW, I think most people would be shocked at how much "personal" information is already in advertisers and vendors hands. Loyalty cards, credit cards, ATM cards, cell phones, and pretty much any opt in service puts your information out there. If you use the Internet, your privacy is gone. Trust me when I say that any illusions you have of privacy are just that, illusions. They may not have your name, but they absolutely know your patterns, and how to sell to you.

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

The crux of the issue is that nothing is free, not really, at least. In the case of MGS, it is funded by our zeyeballs on advertising and our meager donations ( in other words, just barely funded ). Facebook, on the other hand is far far more expensive. The cost of Facebook ( and Google, though most people don't understand this ) is your privacy and anonymity. While you don't pay either directly, by using either service, you are grunting them a free pass to track your movements on the Internet, and to use those movements to build a digital fingerprint. Of who you are, what your interests are, what advertisements work on you, your geographic location throughout the day and even predict your median income, and probable gender based upon this fingerprint.

Understand that all of the above is crreated without you ever actually using google or Facebook directly. Ever singe Adsense ad, google analytics using site, or like this button you see on a page is building your digital fingerprint. The minute you sign up to either of these services you assign a name and whatever personal information you share with them as a part of that process. You also grant them the right to sell that information to advertisers to generate revenue, but also to use that information to further tailor their services to you.

Understanding what they have access to, you have to choose if you are willing to give them this information. fWiW, I think most people would be shocked at how much "personal" information is already in advertisers and vendors hands. Loyalty cards, credit cards, ATM cards, cell phones, and pretty much any opt in service puts your information out there. If you use the Internet, your privacy is gone. Trust me when I say that any illusions you have of privacy are just that, illusions. They may not have your name, but they absolutely know your patterns, and how to sell to you.

Get the NoScript plugin for firefox. Takes care of a lot of those pesky background scripts that track everything you do.

Get the NoScript plugin for firefox. Takes care of a lot of those pesky background scripts that track everything you do.

Not as much as you think. Server side scripting can do a lot of tracking too, even cross site fetching images. Basically every browser can be uniquely identified, as well as source ip and thereby geographic locations. It is rally scary what can be reversed from. Browser request headers.

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Still, I would like to know both sides and you obviously are passionate in your views yet you also hold MGS in high esteem & never attacked them while dissagreeing with the contest delivery system, unlike many others...

Thanx.....

Geez...glad I didn't answer before dru. My answer would have been much less informative. I actually did have an FB account at one time, but started to get uneasy with the requests and emails that resulted. My own perception is all, I'm sure. I also never used the site and was disappointed in long-time friends who started to rely solely on FB status updates and wall comments instead of calling or sending an email. Again, my own deal. I began to really hate that part of what FB stood for. Then came the security and privacy "mistakes" made by FB and that was it for me. And no, I'm not so uninformed that I am not aware of the tremendous amount of tracking that goes on each and very time I do anything on the web. The really interesting thing about my whole FB experience was what happened when I cancelled my account. I received countless emails from friends thinking something terrible had happened to me. That was weird and sort of sad. Anyway, obviously my reasons for avoiding FB are not as rational as they are emotional.

STX xForm 3, 35"

They just paid a settlement to the FTC over antitrust too, to the tune of $22.5 million. And if you think Facebook is the only place your privacy is invaded in the Internet, you should get rid of your computer, smart phone, etc. privacy, in the Internet age, is over.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Back to the original question....

I like this site a lot.....but why don't I donate?

There seems to be an awful lot of sponsors, and an awful lot of great prizes being awarded. It appears that MGS no longer needs individual donations.

I think MGS has done a terrific job of recruiting small sponsors that cover the bills and make this site great.....without tapping into major OEM's.

If reality differs from appearance (and appearance is really everything), and MGS made an official plea for donations I might give a few bucks.

But again....MGS appears to be doing just fine.

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Back to the original question....

I like this site a lot.....but why don't I donate?

There seems to be an awful lot of sponsors, and an awful lot of great prizes being awarded. It appears that MGS no longer needs individual donations.

I think MGS has done a terrific job of recruiting small sponsors that cover the bills and make this site great.....without tapping into major OEM's.

If reality differs from appearance (and appearance is really everything), and MGS made an official plea for donations I might give a few bucks.

But again....MGS appears to be doing just fine.

I don't think you're ever going to get a "plea" from X, but I will tell you straight out that if it appears to you that everything is "fine," then there is a gap between perception and reality.

Edit: I really hope that doesn't come off as snippy/aggressive/passive aggressive/whatever, but I believe it should be known that X and T are not sitting back counting stacks of money and the rest of us aren't paid anything.

Ultimately, it's everyone's choice whether or not they give. But if you don't give (and give meaningfully), and the day comes when MGS needs to take OEM dollars, just understand that you have no standing to say anything about it. At least that's my take.

Again, my opinions and nothing else.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Edit: I really hope that doesn't come off as snippy/aggressive/passive aggressive/whatever, but I believe it should be known that X and T are not sitting back counting stacks of money and the rest of us aren't paid anything.

No, didn't come across like that at all. My post wasn't meant to be a flame of X and T either....it was supposed to be a compliment of what they have done with the site, really.

I'm an administrator on another non-golf forum. It's very similar to the concept, mentality, & size of MGS. No advertising whatsoever. We don't want to compromise free speech and free opinions. We don't even want the perception of it. However, MGS uses significantly more advanced software than we use, which raises the cost of running the site.....so I understand the need for some sort of revenue.

Again...I like this site....it's the only place I post anymore.

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

This is the only website that I donate to, I do it because I find value in the content. I look at MGS like I would a premium informational or entertainment subscription and pay accordingly. It doesn't surprise me a bit that I am in the minority in holding this opinion, in fact I sometimes wonder if I'm an idiot for paying for something I don't have to. Given that I am paying willingly I would certainly pay if I had to, if I had to then so would everyone else, so perhaps no one paying would force them to force everyone to pay?! :P

If MyGolfSpy wants more people to buck up, then they need to figure out a way to make that happen, it quite literally is not our business. They have to find their own formula that works.

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Well, I am humbled by the kind words of RP and puzzled by those of BK. So the fact that MGS reached out to its readership in the first place for donations wasn't enough? Now they need to beg? Maybe that's not how you meant it, but that's how I read it. I guess what the donation comes down to for me, and one of the main reasons why I donated without giving it a second thought, is that the number of instances during a given year when we all pay for something which has a value below (sometimes well below) what we are asked to pay is pretty high in my opinion. I find the opposite to be true here. I am fully aware of the value of this site (to me) and what that is worth (again, to me). In fact, my donation may be too modest for what I feel is the value of this site. OK, I'm not trying to go overboard here and say that MGS is the be all and end all, but it's pretty darn good. I respect what the MGS team are working hard to accomplish, especially given that a fair number of that team is not being paid. I also trust that (hopefully) when, not if, the day comes when they no longer need individual donations they will be kind enough to thank us all and let us know. Then I'll help them drink the free beer.

STX xForm 3, 35"

If MyGolfSpy wants more people to buck up, then they need to figure out a way to make that happen, it quite literally is not our business. They have to find their own formula that works.

Oh man...I get what you're saying here, but I don't have to like it. I suppose it is possibly the business of those of us who feel something would be lost if MGS were to no longer exist. Too wishy-washy? Maybe for relying on to run a successful business it is. Still, I don't have to like it.

STX xForm 3, 35"

Well $2000 is pretty damn good in a year asking for voluntary donations. That is sort of b***ing about getting free products or money, when asking for handouts you can't complain what the price tag is really. I would have to assume that a big chunk of the money from donations goes back into supporting the website and keeping it running. that price tag is anything from $250 to $750 on average depending on hosts and licensing for software, could even be more.

They have 2 full time employees that I know are not living off the remainder of the money left over from donations. The sell ads on here and website space for a reason, not only are they getting money for the advertisements I would have to assume they are affiliate linked ads meaning they get paid like $0.05 per unique ip address that clicks the ad.

I hate to point readers at other golf forums sort of a tabo to me, but golfWRX.com does yearly subscriptions for $35 for member only giveaways. more PM shortage space, discounts in their store, other little perks as well. It is a pretty good way to hide the fact it is really just a yearly donation type of thing. I do the same thing on the Gaming Community website that I help run from a technical stand point, we have memberships so to speak on the forum that unlocks other fun things that non-members on the forum don't have access to. I would be happy to talk to X or T about it in PM if they were interested but not gonna get into a lot of detail here about it.

Callaway Epic Max 12.0 (-1/N) @ 44.50" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7 Stiff

Callaway Epic Speed 18.0* @ 42.75" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-8 Stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro 23.0* @ 40.00" w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 95 HYB Stiff

Sub-70 639 Combo (5-P) w/ Nippon Modus 3 125 Stiff, Standard Length, Weak Lofts (27-47, 4* gaps)

Callaway MD5 Raw 51-11 S-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 55-13 X-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 59-11 S-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Callaway MD5 Raw 63-09 C-Grind w/ Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Golf Swing & Putting -- Bruce Rearick (Burnt Edges Consulting)

Well $2000 is pretty damn good in a year asking for voluntary donations. That is sort of b***ing about getting free products or money, when asking for handouts you can't complain what the price tag is really. I would have to assume that a big chunk of the money from donations goes back into supporting the website and keeping it running. that price tag is anything from $250 to $750 on average depending on hosts and licensing for software, could even be more.

I hate to point readers at other golf forums sort of a tabo to me, but golfWRX.com does yearly subscriptions for $35 for member only giveaways. more PM shortage space, discounts in their store, other little perks as well. It is a pretty good way to hide the fact it is really just a yearly donation type of thing. I do the same thing on the Gaming Community website that I help run from a technical stand point, we have memberships so to speak on the forum that unlocks other fun things that non-members on the forum don't have access to. I would be happy to talk to X or T about it in PM if they were interested but not gonna get into a lot of detail here about it.

You can say it's "pretty damn good", but the model that was being aimed at here was Consumer Reports. They take zero ad dollars because they get millions in donations. No one here was expecting millions, but there was hope that if people really valued the unbiased content, they would help to support it. At some point, the bills need to get paid and that can be through donations or ads...all up to the readers.

As for the membership thing (and I'm not trying to speak for X here) the whole point of MGS is to serve the golfer/golf consumer. It's supposed to be open and free. If you start getting into "this is for everyone, but you can't have this", it takes away from that, in my opinion.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

You can say it's "pretty damn good", but the model that was being aimed at here was Consumer Reports. They take zero ad dollars because they get millions in donations. No one here was expecting millions, but there was hope that if people really valued the unbiased content, they would help to support it. At some point, the bills need to get paid and that can be through donations or ads...all up to the readers.

As for the membership thing (and I'm not trying to speak for X here) the whole point of MGS is to serve the golfer/golf consumer. It's supposed to be open and free. If you start getting into "this is for everyone, but you can't have this", it takes away from that, in my opinion.

I know, I'm just sort of tossing out what others in the business do golfwrx.com included... I would have to say that they would be your "nearest competitor" in this situation right? But then again they sold out to Golf Digest which is about the mot bias BS you can read so maybe it doesn't apply. golfwrx.com has all their content open so to speak to the public, they just have member only giveaways and discounts in the shop from what I recall haven't been on that site in a long time.

Sub-70 639 Combo (5-P) w/ Nippon Modus 3 125 Stiff, Standard Length, Weak Lofts (27-47, 4* gaps)

• SPY VIP

Don't have a ton of time to address the topic this morning. But first I want to thank all those that have supported MGS. And in no means is this a plead whatsoever to ask anyone else to donate. All I wanted to say is we do have a bunch of ideas for how to keep this place the way it is now. But doing a yearly membership like WRX is not one of them. If I am going to do something for you guys that I have to charge money for I am going to give you some actual value for your money.

More PM space and all the others useless things that membership offers can all be done for FREE. No need to charge you $35 to be able to participate in contests (BTW...so many bitched about ours being Facebook required, don't hear many people complaining about having to pay $35 to participate on there...lol...just bustin balls). Anyway I can come up with some more creative, useful and consumer friendly ways to keep this site from having to sell out yet.

Trust me I am ALWAYS working on it.

#TruthDigest

Good point X, I could care less if you bust my balls I'm okay with it. I know that not all my comments and or ideas are that good but that doesn't always stop me from opening my mouth about it :)

Thanks MGS. I actually think a "Premium Membership" tier is a pretty good model which would allow you still provide the information you want free but would provide an incentive for those who appreciate that information to pony up. It is becoming more and more common to have to pay for what you find valuable online. For me, its a model I don't object to too much, especially when it's done right.

Someone mentioned "Consumer Reports", I just wanted to point out that they are not free, if I remember right it is like $60/year for access to their website

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

• SPY VIP

Definitely have gone over the premium membership concept over the years running MGS, but in my opinion it will just not work for a lot of reasons. Yes it might work in other markets but this one I do not think it will long term.

#TruthDigest

If you quit opening your mouth, I'd definitely think that something was terribly wrong down Carolina way...lol...

Have a good one.....

lol, true that...

Just my thoughts but at some point MGS will have to offer content with enough value to justify offering subscriptions to access it. If content with real value is always offered free, only a small percentage will make a donation. Or provide content with value that generates so much traffic that ad revenue will run the site. Either way it's about quality content that generates traffic to the site. Be first with a great idea and do it better than other competitors who will try to copy success. Not an easy task. Hopefully your contest will generate some ideas to run with. I would expect some competitors to be scanning the submissions for the contest to get ideas for things they can do.

Though I agree with the general approach MGS has taken to date, growth beyond a certain point is going to be tough, if for no other reason than the cost in time and people to really take what I think are some of the best ideas in what they have and take them to a level where the readership comes here first.

For example, the Club Comparison tools they are creating are fantastic, as far as they go. The problem is that the spectrum of what has been reviewed is still so small. To really push the envelope, they need to review more clubs, and continually grow that database. Now you have the chicken/egg problem. The man hours and equipment costs to get there requires more eyeballs to generate the income, and the eyeballs come with more depth in the coverage. MGS has done a great job expanding the reach and the eyeballs (and despite all the negatives about FB, using it to power the latest contest has a HUGE upside of exposing MGS to a much wider set of eyeballs). There is however, only so far you can go with a single F/T, a couple of P/T and a bunch of volunteers.

FWIW, I say all of this as someone that's tried to do something similar in another market.

Somewhere along the way, there is a grow or stagnate threshold that every site has to cross, and how they choose to go from there is the stuff of nightmares for the operators. Regardless of the path they take, they will alienate a subset of the early adopters. Looking hard at what MGS has built here, they have the parts in place to move forward successfully, and I suspect we have only begun to see what they have in mind for the future.

I say this with great respect, but I get the feeling that we are only just beginning to see where our kind host is taking the site, and I think his engagement with the users is a clear indication of the respect he has for his community.

Over the last couple of months, we've seen some hints, that IMO, point to a direction that will have an enormous appeal. Launch Monitor information, a broadening of relationships with some big vendors without really compromising the integrity of the reviews. It's enough to convince me that going forward, as a member of the community, the most and best I can do is to contribute, financially, but also contextually with feedback, and help keep that 'jerk' quotient away (this being the interwebs and all).

Ultimately, the continued growth of the site and it's reputation lies not only in the hands of the staff, but also in the hands of the community. Keeping the snarky nastiness of the internet as a whole out, and retaining the genteel nature of the game we are here to discuss.

WITB
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

• SPY VIP

Tried the Consumer Reports model and researched it pretty extensively with lawyers and accountants, although setting up a non-profit which allows those types of donations is next to impossible to set-up nowadays.

This is the model that I thought you were paterning MGS after, though I didn't want to start down the road if it was incorrect...Good model, though it takes time & there were some major donations & they were named in trusts with annuity set-ups also....

Fairways & Greens 4ever.......

#TruthDigest

Archived