Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Golf "Pet Peeves"

Ice

How about when kids drop marshmallows all over the course. That really makes for an interesting round.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC3 Tour Issue

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about when kids drop marshmallows all over the course. That really makes for an interesting round.

Does this happen to you often enough to be a pet peeve? :lol:

Seriously though, any sort of liter on the course pisses me off, especially when it's five feet from a trash can where someone missed and couldn't bother pick it back up.

• 2 weeks later...

This may have been covered but throwing clubs really irritates me. I played this afternoon with a guy who threw his putter and almost hit two guys walking to their carts.

Earlier in the day, and this was so stupid it is hilarious, but one guy playing in the group behind us broke his driver over his knee then continued to throw a fit and took his clubs off his cart and stomped his bag. Then started hitting his cart with clubs wrapping the shafts around the posts that hold the top. The guys he was playing with were cheering him on until they were all laughing at him. It was his own personal cart. One of them was yelling kill it, kill it. Finally, he threw his clubs on his cart and left. So stupid and childish. And expensive.

Also today and this is just funny. We were putting on hole 5 when we heard some women screaming and laughing. We looked up and accross the lake there were two women falling off of the number 18 island green into the muddy and water and 2 more on the green and 4 more on the deck of the clubhouse laughing at them. It seems they were looking for a ball and got to close to the edge. One slipped and grabbed the other and they both went in. They were laughing so hard they could not climb out. One of the guys I was playing with said Oh -_____ that is my wife. And it was. When we finished the round all the women, two in fresh clothes, were still laughing and having a party. Luckily they live on the course so the could change and not miss the party.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

I hate it when people mistreat their equipment. This includes throwing your clubs as hard as you can at your bag or throwing them up in the air. I'll tolerate LIGHTLY tossing your club like if you're in a bunker and need to rake but don't feel like holding your club. Also, it bugs me when people slam their clubs into the ground as hard as they can after a bad shot. It doesn't help you out by making a making a hole in the fairway, c'mon.

It also bothers me when people constantly break those small rules of etiquette every time they play. Talking or laughing during a swing, moving around behind you during a backswing, not fixing pitch marks when they know they made them, walking in people's lines carelessly (not seeing a mark is different), raking bunkers, etc. I'm fine if stuff like this happens once in a while because we all do it but it's not cool when it becomes a habit.

i'm quite a competitive guy, and i have a good friend who is the same.

we only get to play together one or maybe two rounds a year, since we live in different cities.

it always gets a little competitive, and while i usually beat this friend of mine rather easily, his one goal in golf is to beat me on day.

he is also a hacker, but he does make the occasional par (one per round, two on a great day).

but what bothers me, is that he then tries to rub it in. but what he neglects to mention is that he took a mulligan on the tee, then used the old foot wedge to get a clear second shot.

he also never takes a penalty when losing a ball, or going OB.

i really don't care if someone comes to the course and plays like that, i don't mind giving this guy a mulligan every now and again, but i never do this myself.

if i top a tee shot, and it doesn't go past the ladies tee, i'm down for a stroke, and i'm playing two from where the ball ended up. no mulligans ever, no gimmie putts ever (not taking gimmie putts is part of my endeavour of becoming the best putter in my group of playing partners).

now those are the rules i have set for myself, and i do not expect my friends who play once or twice a year, to abide by those (it would take alot of fun out of it for them). but if you are playing with me, and you're going to rub it in when you beat me with a stroke on a specific hole, then i get really annoyed.

when i'm out on the course, i'm playing against myself and the course itself. so i don't really mind if my playing partners play to their own rules (mulligans, gimmies, no penalties), but then you can't compare your score to mine.

In my Clicgear B3 cart bag on my Clicgear 3.0 pushcart:

Rocketballz 10.5* stock stiff shaft

Adams Idea A3 Boxer 19*

TMag Rocketbladez 4i-6i

Mizuno MP53 7i-PW

Mizuno MP-R12 52*, MP-T11 56*, MP-T10 60*

Some old Odyssey putter (Don't laugh, it gets the ball in the hole nicely)

Bridgestone E6

Walking on air with my True Tours and Kentwool socks

No-one will ever have golf under his thumb. No round ever will be so good it could not have been better. Perhaps this is why golf is the greatest of games. You are not playing a human adversary; you are playing a game. You are playing old man par.

Bobby Jones

You swing your best when you have the fewest things to think about.

Bobby Jones

Really only two things get to me anymore

A: The guy who acts all snobby because he thinks he's a way better player then you. Especially annoying when they're much, much worse.

B: The guy who runs on to the green, pulls out the flag, mark's their ball, etc while two people are chipping on. One of two things is going to happen. I'm going to hit a sucky shot because I'm trying not to hit you or I hit a shot right at your head because I'm excellent aiming at objects but not open space. Either way, it's bad, RUDE and INCREDIBLY annoying.

Everything else gets a hearty meh from me.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Since last November, or so, I have been playing golf with one of my neighbors about 5 times a week. When we started, he never broke 120. Now he routinely shoots in the low 90's-high 80's and occasionally down in the low 80's. He can still have a number of blowup holes during around, and the fact that we limit score to double bogey certainly helps keep him in this range. (Since you are not going to win the hole, we do not want to watch you hit the ball a dozen times. Do that when you are in a smaller group.) But he can put together a few good shots in a row now and make a birdie or two. This does not bother me. What bothers me is this.

I first noticed this two weeks ago, I drove up to the green and in addition to my ball, which I hit from 120 out in the fairway where I should have hit the green, his ball was also on the green, when I last so him he was 180-190 behind some trees and across a pond, but he hit it up next to the flag. I said, that was a great shot and he said, "Of course."

I was stunned by his attitiude. I thought, that I must have not been paying attention and he had been scoring well all day, so afterwards I looked at my "official scorecard" and checked it against his and sure enough, on both cards he had had 5 previous double bogies and now he was putting for a birdie, it was not an "Of course" shot.

He has done this several times since then.

Last weekend we were playing 6 man wolf. On a par 5 which everyone concedes is my hole, I routinely have an eagle putt and a tap in birdie on this hole. 95% of the time when we play wolf, I am picked as a partner on the way to the green. But I was not putting well last weekend, and one of the other low cappers was the wolf. He hit, then Mr. "Of Course" hit. The wolf said to me very softly, I am picking him but do not tell him. If you tell him, he will hit the next shot out of bounds, if you don't he will birdie. When we get to the green we both have birdie putts but his is shorter than mine. I tell him that he is on the wolf team, because I wanted him to miss. But his response was, "Naturally, I am on the Wolf team, I had the best drive." There were four people who drove the ball after him, 3 of which usually drive the ball better, but did not in this case. He goes out of bounds as often as he finishes a hole, and he says, "Naturally" or "Of Course". The only reason he was chosen was because the wolf feared he would have some lucky shot and beat him, not because he thought he would actually help. He missed the putt, but I did not and we won that hole plus the three carryovers.

I hope I do not come across in my writing as being a "Mr. Of Course." I am not that way on the course but sometimes in writing about it the words that mean one thing to me mean something else to the reader. But in this case, the guy is cocky and smug. I do not think I have ever responded to "good shot" with anything but a "thank, you".

• 3 weeks later...

A few days ago I was going to just play a quick nine alone. I go over to 10 tee and another single is there (I'm walking he's riding). I asked if he wanted to pair up and he said sure and we shake hands and introduce ourselves. SO I then hit my tee shot. It was a decent shot, about 220 just off the fwy (5 wood). I outdrove him by about 10 yards. So I grab my bag to start walking and he gets in his cart and speeds off really quickly. I wasn't planning on jumping on the cart with him but maybe he thought I was and didn't like that idea?? I expected him to go hit his ball then wait but he quick grabs his club swings and jumps back in and speeds off. I got to my ball and couldn't hit because he was putting. I just raised my arms and gave him the WTF look and he stared at me for like ten seconds and moved on. He was off 11 by the time I got there.

Well, the 17th tee was the most awkward moment of his life. It got backed up and we met again there. I just said "dude if you didn't want to play with me all you had to do was say so..." He responds with "what are you talking about?" in a really nervous voice like he thought I was gonna strangle him. before I could say anything he just drove away... I'm never gonna understand what happened that day.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

We generally have well behaved children running around the club. About the only problem is that they do not pay attention when driving their parents golf cart and will drive in front of you on a couple of holes that have a path from the homes to the pool in the summer. This might happen five times a year so it is not really a serious problem. Last weekend there were two boys who thought it would be funny to hide in the bushes and scream at the exact point when the golfer transitioned from backswing to through swing. And they were right. It was hilarious the first time, to those of us not on the box. The guy on the box did not think so. Had they run off then it would have been ok. However, they did it on the next golfer also. So now they had two really pissed off adults after them.

I caught them and turned them in to the club house, but I later learned that they claimed it was someone else. This really made me mad. Before, while it was not acceptable behavior, I did think it was funny and not that big of a deal, if it stopped there. But now they had said it was not them. A case of misidentification is not likely when the one I saw was wearing a baseball jersey with the number 11 on it. The whole purpose of putting numbers on uniforms is so that ID is easier.

Over the next hour, we saw these kids totally out of control and drive across teeboxes and hit a golf ball at the green on a par 3 while we were putting. Unfortunately for one of them, number 11, I had his grandfathers cell number in my phone and called him. 10 minutes later these kids were no longer a problem, and I do not expect them to be for a long time. Granddad was not happy about it at all.

Kids (I certainly hope it's kids) like to drop marshmallows all over our golf course. The first day it happened I actually laughed cause I thought that was pretty funny. The second time was lime "really?" the third time I got mad. Hitting the ball in the rough then having to look through a dozen marshmallows before finding my ball sucks.

I've never had to deal with yelling in the backswing. As with most things I'd probably laugh the first time but from there it's not cool.

Kids ran around at night last summer and took the flagsticks and poked holes with them all over a few greens. Cost the course a lot of money to repair them. Eventually one of the members volunteered to stay out there at night two nights a week and try to catch them. On the third week he finally caught three teenage boys running around there misbehaving. It was not pretty for those three boys.

Being at a public course that isn't "high end" this stuff isn't uncommon.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

One of my playing buddies who is not that great of a putter, always has to walk to the other side of the hole. It doesn't matter from what distance or if he is holding people up. Needless to say we gave him more gimmies then he should get!

Also hate it when you let a group go thru and then they start holding you and your group up.

One of my playing buddies who is not that great of a putter, always has to walk to the other side of the hole. It doesn't matter from what distance or if he is holding people up. Needless to say we gave him more gimmies then he should get!

Also hate it when you let a group go thru and then they start holding you and your group up.

We didn't let them through but this reminds me of a terrible marshal story. A buddy and I were walking as a twosome on a very crowded day at a course we'd never played. We had to wait ten minutes on every tee. We're in the middle of the second fairway on a marshal comes driving up and tells, not asks, us to let the twosome in a cart behind us through because they're riding and therefore faster and the course requires letting faster players through. Well we were just gonna do it and let them through after we finished the hole even though we'd just have to wait behind them on every tee now as there was NOWHERE to go. So we're about to putt and the marshal comes over to us FURIOUS because we "disobeyed" him. We said we were gonna let them through after we finished but he didn't want to hear it. Well on the third tee box we had a goon fifteen minutes to hang with the twosome on a cart who was slower than the two of us walking. They offered to let us stay ahead but we just let them go to avoid the marshal kicking us off the course. He was just an angry old man cause he couldn't be playing golf cause he had to work so he took it out on the golfers.

OK happy story time that's NOT a pet peeve!: One time a nine year old kid came to the course wanting to play, but the course has a 12 year old limit to play unsupervised. He was about to cry when I told them I'd play with him. That then and there seemed like the best thing he'd ever heard. He was so happy. Hole 10 (played the back) was rough for him cause it was a long par 5 and he wasn't exactly "good" even for being so young. Well hole 11 is a par 3 150 yards over water. I told him to grab his driver, take a long look at the green, and think about nothing but the green, and just let it rip. HE HIT THE FREAKING GREEN AND THE BALL ROLLED TO 5 FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His emotion brought a tear to my eye he was so happy. Today he's 11 and can almost hang with me on the scorecard.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

OK happy story time that's NOT a pet peeve!: One time a nine year old kid came to the course wanting to play, but the course has a 12 year old limit to play unsupervised. He was about to cry when I told them I'd play with him. That then and there seemed like the best thing he'd ever heard. He was so happy. Hole 10 (played the back) was rough for him cause it was a long par 5 and he wasn't exactly "good" even for being so young. Well hole 11 is a par 3 150 yards over water. I told him to grab his driver, take a long look at the green, and think about nothing but the green, and just let it rip. HE HIT THE FREAKING GREEN AND THE BALL ROLLED TO 5 FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His emotion brought a tear to my eye he was so happy. Today he's 11 and can almost hang with me on the scorecard.

Awesome!!!!!!!

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

I feel like this probably goes for all of us when I say that those green readers are horrible. Do NOT spend 20 minutes studying a putt... It's too painful to watch. It never fails, too, that when one person in the group starts taking a long time to read putts that they won't make, everyone else in the group decides to do the same as if they're putting to save the world from armageddon.

Get out of your head, make up your mind, and let 'er rip.

Paul

Driver: TaylorMade R9 9.5* with a Diamana Kai'li 70 S shaft

Fairway: TaylorMade R9 TP 13* with Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ-st X flex

UtilityWilson Staff FYbrid 19.5* Aldila RIP Sigma Stiff

Irons: Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 KBS Tour X flex 4-pw (soft-stepped)

Wedges: Wilson Staff FG Tour TC 50* (standard grind, bent to 51*) TT DG Spinner, 56* and 60* (tour grinds, bent to 55* and 59*) Dynamic Gold Wedge flex

Putter: Yes! Abbie Tour Forged Pro Series 33" 

Ball: Wilson Staff FG Tour, Maxfli U4

Bag: Wilson Staff NeXus 100th Anniversary carry bag

Backup Irons: Wilson Staff FG-17 Tour Blades with TT Dynamic Stiff 3-PW

Backup Utility: Mizuno MP-H4 2 iron TT Dynamic Gold R300

Backup Putter: Pro Gear CG 100 33" (Pro Gear is what turned into Yes!)

Green readers need to learn to use the plum bob method and just hit the putt.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Dude, I was thinkin the same thing. Ice, what the hell?..marshmallows?. Where the hell do you play & what are kids doin with marshmallows on the course?.lol

BTW, the Hogan head went out today & the shaft is goin tomorrow..Sorry bout delay..

I'm kiddin about the Marshmallows but if kids tried that sh*t at my track, they'd be banned for life and that includes when they grew up & tried to come back & join as an adult.

Our motto is never forget & never, ever forgive, especially Marshmellows. That shows absolutely zero respect for the game.lol

I think it's time that I went to bed

Fairways & Greens 4ever

I'm not rejoining CrazyOccurencesGolfCourse again next year. They should renamme it that cause it fits.

It's all good with the hybrid. Why are they separate?

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

I found one of my favorites yesterday. We arrived at the first tee for our 11:25 time just as the group ahead of us was leaving - the one guy doubled back to let us know that they were playing behind a foursome of women who would be holding the entire course up all day.

Of course you know what that meant - it meant these guys would be holding us up all day. I made the comment to the guy that I play golf with lots of women and that all of them move along beautifully, better in fact than many of the guys that I play with. Undetered he said, "Oh no, I've played behind them before."

We purposely didn't drive until they were on the first green putting. We had to wait forever on the 2nd tee and in the fairway. Remarkably they did allow us to hit up and play through on the Par 3 3rd. By then the "slow" foursome of women that was ahead of their group were walking off the 6th green!

We never caught the women and we never saw those guys the rest of the day other than as they were approaching their tee shots on 4 as we were coming off the 6th tee.

I think they're still on the course. :P

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I always find myself getting irritated when I reach a green only to find that it looks like no one has fixed their ball marks for the day... and it even bothers me more when you're playing a morning round and it's obvious that the course maintenance team isn't fixing them either....

oh, and people who get pissed at themselves and make a show on the course, that's always annoying.

A course that's been allowed to go to pot!!!!!!!

While the course that I played today is not one of the premier tracks around it has here to fore been a reliable staple - I don't play it much in the summer simply because I don't like how high they allow the rough to grow - that normally changes after labor day so I went to play it the other day - it was the only course open because of the rain. We only got a few holes in so I used that rain check today.

The condition of the course was horrific - I've never played fairways like these - I'm guessing they haven't aerated their fairways in 4 years plus - the grass is so high and thick that you can't compress the stupid ball and I actually had a wedge get stuck on the way back from the friggin middle of the fairway. At least two of the greens were totally gone, the traps had at least three if not four different types of sand in them and the tees had higher grass on them than the rough at some of the courses we play on.

Frankly it was no fun what so ever and just for kicks we had pouring rain all down 18. :angry:

I wouldn't even go to the bar after the round - there was no way I was putting another penny in their pocket. They'll be closed by this time next year if they don't put a little money into the course.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Ok. I get the new Golf Digest. I lie down in bed to read and those damned renewal cards fall out. Five of them just loose in it. And then there are the ones attached. I feel better now that I have vented.

Ok. I get the new Golf Digest. I lie down in bed to read and those damned renewal cards fall out. Five of them just loose in it. And then there are the ones attached. I feel better now that I have vented.

Bit like "Tim the Demtel Man" - But Wait There's More. biggrin.gif

Not our Tim BTW!

AJ

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

Pencil pushers in 4-man scrambles. Makes me so mad. We were the first ones in yesterday at 61. Team is through 15, hears we shot 61, and is 3 shots shy of our mark. What do they do? Birdie eagle birdie. Come in with 60 and win. This team is full of BSers from the summer golf league. The guys in charge were well aware of it but are more concerned about them renewing their membership and us getting our rightful prize so they got away with it.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Frost. The frost on the course in the AM is starting to irk me.

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Slow play...end of story. And then no common decency to call you through.

Other than that, my wife talking during my backswing, may as well have turned on a radio!

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

How could I forget that one! It's huge, huge I tell you and it always happens when you use the thing for bedtime reading. Worse yet if you forget to pick it up the cat decides its an excuse to pee, there, on that spot. :angry:

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Un repaired ball marks and people who get the ball retriever out on every water hole even though they did not go on the water! Oh and people who talk to me when someone else is teeing off. What ever it is can wait 30 sec.

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

Played the other day with a group of 5 in front of us. Had to ask them to play through, but it pissed me off that they were even allowed to play.

We play as five or even six a couple of times every weekend. However, since we have our own carts we are usually solo in the cart so it is quicker. We often have to wait behind foresomes, but no one has ever had to ask to play through. We let them go through if we are going to hold someone up. However, we are also a private club on weekends so we know everybody. We also know who is fast and who is slow.

On that note, I suck when I have to play through, I'm trying to rush and it always seems to add a stroke.

It is an unwritten rule of golf that anytime some one plays through another group they screw up the hole. This is of course because you are rushing. You have to realize that you are rushing and take an extra second or two before the shot to concentrate. It will save time in the long run. But I think every one does it. It is easy to sit here on the couch with the laptop and say, "Take an extra second," but it is hard to do on the course.

Archived