Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

KRONOS Touch Putters - Beautiful Amazing Quality Putters

fairwaygolfusa

Hey MGS,

I'm excited to introduce to you guys these beautiful putters from KRONOS called the Touch putters. As you can see from the pictures this is a no-joke straight premium quality putters from 2 guys that really know their stuff about milling and putter making. I listed some details about these putters and if you guys have any questions or want to order one send me a email or phone call and I'll take care of you guys. Enjoy the pictures and ask questions!

Check out their website: http://www.kronosgolf.com

-Ryan

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 858-268-1702

DETAILS about the Kronos Touch Putters:

The Kronos putter-making philosophy is to maintain purity and simplicity. Purity means no gimmicks for our classic designs. Kronos innovates without sacrificing integrity. We maintain simplicity by milling each putter from a solid block of carbon steel. We will never deform or adulterate our metal by welding, casting, or stamping. Ever.

Our style is in stark contrast to others in the industry that produce in much higher quantity. We maintain quality through close inspection of our limited production runs of 100% milled putters.

We mill each club from a solid block of steel because it is simply the most precise method. However, it has the disadvantages of high materials cost and a much extended production time. Yet we continue our craft because of our dedication to precision and quality. This is part of what makes us stand alone as a strong creative force in the industry.

A classic design with a Kronos twist. Design and materials pay homage to 1900s. Unlike its predecessors and contemporaries, this putter showcases highly precise milling. Minimal finishing is required. The sharp lines and mill marks tell the story of the club's crafting. Milling from a single piece of carbon steel is labor and materials intensive but necessary to create a soft seamless piece. A strong topline provides solid feel upon impact. The silver pearl finish refines and completes the putter.

One of a numbered series of 50 pieces. Made in The United States of America.

· Everything on our putter is milled. This includes the bottom which is engraved, not stamped.

· Our enamel is baked on, making it more durable than what people do at home.

Specifications

1-piece billet milled

11L17 carbon steel

Physical Vapor Deposition finish

3 degrees loft, 71 degrees lie

5 o'clock toe hang

Compass ScoredTM face

350 grams or 340 grams

Standard with UST Frequency Filtered shaft and Iomic grip

kronosbackbalance.jpg

Kronos-Golf-Putter-Page-1-2F_06 (2).jpg

P1020956.JPG

P1020957.JPG

P1020958.JPG

P1020959.JPG

P1020961.JPG

P1020963.JPG

P1020967.JPG

P1020968.JPG

logo.jpg

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

Locations in San Diego and Mountain View, California

I'm a center shaft guy, but those are purty!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Awesome looking putter, the top line looks a little boxy, but I love the headcover.

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

That is one pretty putter!

Inside My Blue Callaway Warbird X Golf Stand Bag:

Driver:Nike SQ 10.5* with Graphite Design Y6+

3W:Cobra S2 14*

4W: Nike SQ Dymo 17*

3H and 4H: Taylormade Rescue 19* and 22*

5H: Cleveland Mashie 23*

6H: Adams a3os Hollow-Back

7Iron-Sand Wedge:Callaway X-20 Series with Callaway Steel

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

Golfball: Callaway Hex Black Tour

I like the boxy look of the top-line. I feel like it helps me square up the face at set-up. I am looking forward to owning one of these beauties very soon. The feel is great with a nice sound to it also. I am looking forward to their future line up and really hope they succeed in their venture. After talking to them about putters for an hour I realized these guys really know their stuff. I'll be posting more things and keeping you guys posted! This is just a sneak preview of whats to come

-Ryan

logo.jpg

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

Looks mighty nice.

Love the showing of using sightline as balance point to show how well the putter is balanced.

I might check my putter to see if it does that.

Driver: Snake Eye 9.5* Python XLD w/ AXE FW Regular, tipped 1"

4 Wood: Bridgestone J40 with AXE FW Stiff

Hybrid 19*, Acer XF, FST 115 Pro, stiff

Hybrid 25*, Bobby Jones, stock shaft, stiff

Irons 4-6: Tommy Armour, 845c silverback forged, R300

Irons 7-P: Tommy Armour, 845m Silverback forged, S300

Wedges: 56* Eidolon; 60* Mizuno

Putter: SC - Monterey 35", stock weight

Balls: B-Stone B330RX-S

The logo reminds me of Starship Troopers, but the construction makes me drool. I fear to ask the price and know it's one of those "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" type deals :)

I am a fan of the Starship Troopers also and thought the same thing :)

They are a rather new company and basically having a soft release and a introductory price to go along with that which means its a lot cheaper to buy it now then to wait until their full release.

Email us at [email protected] and I'll give you the exact quote. Thanks wdgolf!

-Ryan

logo.jpg

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

Upon hearing the name I automatically wanted a gyro! Putters look sweet and looks like a thick top line, any other models available???

Wait about 3-4 months and we might have a surprise in our hands with some new releases!

logo.jpg

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

Thank you very much Ryan for the gracious introduction. We are happy to now join the MGS community.

Love the leather cover...Now that's Sweet!.......

Thanks. We make them ourselves and put a lot into them. Every one of them is hand branded with a hot branding iron.

Awesome looking putter, the top line looks a little boxy

We get that a lot and we understand it. If you tried it you might change your mind. The thick top line gives it a really solid feel. As for the sharp edges, we embraced machining and aimed for very little finishing. The putter was shaped by precision milling, not grinding and buffing wheels. Many have found they are great for alignment too. Some still like soft edges and we respect that. We would rather make a putter that we and others love than something everyone just likes.

Putters look sweet and looks like a thick top line, any other models available???

Ryan at Fairway Golf had a good answer.

We hope we were able to add to the discussion. If anyone has any comments or questions please feel free to ask. We look forward to contributing to MGS!

Very nice looking putter,love the milling of the face

Callaway razr x tour 5-pw

titleist 585h 24 &21 hybrid

Heavy wedge 52 gap wedge

Nike sv sand and lob wedge

Callaway Diablo Octane tour Driver

Adams F 11 3 wood

Seemore ci2 or Bettinardi studio stock 2

Can this design be milled to have a finished headweight of 315-320g?

I play my putter at 36" and prefer a swingweight at around D3, with an overall weight of around 500g or even less. I use a Cameron cord grip for heavy weight.

I currently use a restored 1995 Cameron Newport, which is 36" and D3/503g

What's up with the top part of the shaft? Almost looks like a graphite upper joined to a steel lower shaft, is that what I'm seeing?

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Joe Duffer: We could mill the putter to 315 or 320 grams. However, we do not offer those weights currently.

Tyk: Yes, that is the UST Frequency Filtered shaft, a carbon fiber upper joined to a steel lower portion. You should try the shaft it if you haven't already. We really like the feel on this putter.

Archived