Tony Covey MGS

Love it - you guys are killing me.

Taylor Made Stealth 10.5  Aldila Ascent Red R flex

Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 5-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Still on that elusive hunt for a 3 wood that I'm able to hit - I don't know why, I crush the 5 wood and it's really a 4 wood anyway. 

Love it - you guys are killing me.

Did you notice the fine print on post 198? WD was not told ahead of time either. I am just causing trouble.

Driver:      :taylormade-small:   Stealth Plus 10.5° on Project X Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.0

Fairway:   :ping-small:  G425LST 3w on Adilia Rogue 80S

Hybrid:       :ping-small:  G425MAX 3H  on KBS Graphite

Utility:    :cobra-small:  KING Forged Utility Black  4    on   UST RECOIL SMACWRAP

Irons:     :cobra-small: KING Forged TEC Black 5-9 on KBS Tour Black Smoke 

Wedges: :cobra-small: KING MB Black P on KBS Tour Black Smoke

:mizuno-small: MP T5 Black 5 ES21 54° & 60° on KBS Hi Rev 2.0 

Putter:    :EVNROLL: ER5B

Balls:      :titelist-small: Pro V1 :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  

Range Finder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated

Did you notice the fine print on post 198? WD was not told ahead of time either. I am just causing trouble.

OMG

The funniest thing about this is as much as I like everyone on here I would be voting for Dan were I not in the contest - I guess I've become a post modern person - I like a bit of a story before getting to the point. It's great that this story has taken on a life of its own.

In fact I think that MyGolfSpy should formally adopt the Yeti as our team mascot.

EVNRoll ER 5

Still on that elusive hunt for a 3 wood that I'm able to hit - I don't know why, I crush the 5 wood and it's really a 4 wood anyway. 

OMG

The funniest thing about this is as much as I like everyone on here I would be voting for Dan were I not in the contest - I guess I've become a post modern person - I like a bit of a story before getting to the point. It's great that this story has taken on a life of its own.

In fact I think that MyGolfSpy should formally adopt the Yeti as our team mascot.

Well, everybody might be voting for him anyway. However, it is not just you, there is WD and JBones and Will Par also that get some friendship votes. Dan has really take this Yeti thing to a new level with the campaign. He has taken a minor funny story and made it hilarious with brilliant photoshop work and campaign slogans. Is it worthy of being the winner? Not according to JBones, but I guess we will find out when ever T decides he can work it into his schedule.

This post was sponsored by the vote for Jason B campaign.

Driver:      :taylormade-small:   Stealth Plus 10.5° on Project X Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.0

Utility:    :cobra-small:  KING Forged Utility Black  4    on   UST RECOIL SMACWRAP

Did everyone catch that MyGolfSpy published a Mizuno review on the blog today?

Funny guys, very funny. :angry:

EVNRoll ER 5

Is it worthy of being the winner? Not according to JBones, but I guess we will find out when ever T decides he can work it into his schedule.

This post was sponsored by the vote for Jason B campaign.

I didn't say it wasn't worthy, just that it was a campaign built on lies.

Thanks for the endorsement though.

I'm excited to find out the results. Everyone could be lying to me, but if they aren't, I should have got a TON of votes over the 2nd half of this contest. I don't think I'm giving anything away at this point, since it ends tonight, but my strategy was to not push at all and hopefully make it into the finals and then hit FB with a full on blitz for the finals. Did it pay off? We'll find out soon.

Good luck to JBones and all the other contestants.

I'm a mess Danny

EVNRoll ER 5

• SPY VIP

Did everyone catch that MyGolfSpy published a Mizuno review on the blog today?

Funny guys, very funny. :angry:

Ha! - The timing on that was actually completely accidental. As was the posting of the JPX-800 HD pics in the forum. Honestly, it never occurred to me.

Still...what an amazing happy little accident that we've got a fair amount of Mizuno coverage in the days leading up to our announcement that two guys have won, among other things, a set of Mizuno irons.

Seriously...Mizuno irons would be an enticing prize all on their own (I would know...I won a set here myself a solid year before I approached X with a new idea for how to review golf clubs).

Toss in TaylorMade drivers (in my bag), TaylorMade Fairways (in my bag when I carry one), Adams Hybrids (in my bag), a Bettinardi putter (I own two), Bridgestone Balls (donated mine to the ponds and woods surrounding the golf course), TRUE linkswear shoes (I own 3 pair), SCOR Wedges (In the bag of THREE MGS Testers), Sub70 (on my ass...not right the second, but you know what I mean), a damn sweet golf bag (Tim has the only one in existence right now), and a Bushnell GPS, and man...it's overkill. The irons would have been plenty.

But seriously...the timing was an awesome accident.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Thanks T, just throw it in our faces a little more; why don't you just kick us in the nuts a little harder and tell us you aren't announcing the winners until the middle of next week.

I don't care if I finish dead last, this has been fun as hell.

Can you at least tell us how many new subscribers and 'Likes' you've received? I noticed that the 'Likes' have went up about 300 over the past week.

• SPY VIP

Thanks T, just throw it in our faces a little more; why don't you just kick us in the nuts a little harder and tell us you aren't announcing the winners until the middle of next week.

OFFICIAL CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT

At the request of JBones, winners of the MyGolfSpy Tour Staff Contest will not be announced until the middle of next week. And by middle, I mean Thursday...at the earliest.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

I don't care if I finish dead last, this has been fun as hell.

Can you at least tell us how many new subscribers and 'Likes' you've received? I noticed that the 'Likes' have went up about 300 over the past week.

Don't give him ideas!

Edit: Damn, too late!

Ha! - The timing on that was actually completely accidental. As was the posting of the JPX-800 HD pics in the forum. Honestly, it never occurred to me.

Still...what an amazing happy little accident that we've got a fair amount of Mizuno coverage in the days leading up to our announcement that two guys have won, among other things, a set of Mizuno irons.

Seriously...Mizuno irons would be an enticing prize all on their own (I would know...I won a set here myself a solid year before I approached X with a new idea for how to review golf clubs).

Toss in TaylorMade drivers (in my bag), TaylorMade Fairways (in my bag when I carry one), Adams Hybrids (in my bag), a Bettinardi putter (I own two), Bridgestone Balls (donated mine to the ponds and woods surrounding the golf course), TRUE linkswear shoes (I own 3 pair), SCOR Wedges (In the bag of THREE MGS Testers), Sub70 (on my ass...not right the second, but you know what I mean), a damn sweet golf bag (Tim has the only one in existence right now), and a Bushnell GPS, and man...it's overkill. The irons would have been plenty.

But seriously...the timing was an awesome accident.

Yes, I know, I have cried myself to sleep every night for the past two weeks.:angry:

• SPY VIP

Fair enough. We've picked up over 3,000 (3K) new Likes because of this contest. It's been a huge win for us on the Social Media front, and greatly outweighs the impact of the negativity we experienced out of the gate.

Just to give you guys something to chew on for the next few days. As of my latest peek-a-boo (technical term) at the standings. The guy in 10th place has just a hair more than 2.25% of the votes of the guy in 1st place.

Thanks again to all of you who have participated in, and supported this contest. We've learned a lot, and what you guys have done here has given me the idea for the next BIG giveaway.

I know EXACTLY what the next contest will be. I haven't talked to anyone about prizes yet, but depending on how X receives my latest idea, we're looking at either December or February (likely the latter). It won't have a Facebook requirement, we're going to restrict field, narrow that field down to 10 or so, and then we're going to play a little game. It should be fun...assuming I can pull it off.

Fair enough. We've picked up over 3,000 (3K) new Likes because of this contest. It's been a huge win for us on the Social Media front, and greatly outweighs the impact of the negativity we experienced out of the gate.

Just to give you guys something to chew on for the next few days. As of my latest peek-a-boo (technical term) at the standings. The guy in 10th place has just a hair more than 2.25% of the votes of the guy in 1st place.

Thats awesome and actually more than I expected. How many people were in the first round?

And going off the 2nd part..............Yay, I'm not in last.

Just for that... I would have voted for T as a candidate! :lol:

Can't wait to see the results... next Thursday... thanks JBones!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Thanks again to all of you who have participated in, and supported this contest. We've learned a lot, and what you guys have done here has given me the idea for the next BIG giveaway.

I know EXACTLY what the next contest will be. I haven't talked to anyone about prizes yet, but depending on how X receives my latest idea, we're looking at either December or February (likely the latter). It won't have a Facebook requirement, we're going to restrict field, narrow that field down to 10 or so, and then we're going to play a little game. It should be fun...assuming I can pull it off.

First off this contest has been really fun, you guys have done a fantastic job.

Second: I'm guessing the guy in last place voted for himself once per day. It's been 13 days (I think) since the second part of the contest started. round(13 / 0.0225) = 578 votes for the person in first?