Tour Staff Contest Update

Tony Covey MGS

Seriously no one wants to see this happen? Yeti look gewd in his Sub70 attire. If selected winner, I will do everything in my power to make this a reality.

yeti70flat.jpg

Now that is a cool picture. I never would have picked the Yeti to use those grips on his driver, but to each his own. Thought he would go for the firmer feel.:P

Driver:      :taylormade-small:   Stealth Plus 10.5° on Project X Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.0

Fairway:   :ping-small:  G425LST 3w on Adilia Rogue 80S

Hybrid:       :ping-small:  G425MAX 3H  on KBS Graphite

Utility:    :cobra-small:  KING Forged Utility Black  4    on   UST RECOIL SMACWRAP

Irons:     :cobra-small: KING Forged TEC Black 5-9 on KBS Tour Black Smoke 

Wedges: :cobra-small: KING MB Black P on KBS Tour Black Smoke

:mizuno-small: MP T5 Black 5 ES21 54° & 60° on KBS Hi Rev 2.0 

Putter:    :EVNROLL: ER5B

Balls:      :titelist-small: Pro V1 :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  

Range Finder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated

• SPY VIP

Now that is a cool picture. I never would have picked the Yeti to use those grips on his driver, but to each his own. Thought he would go for the firmer feel.:P

Years of freezing cold temperatures have weathered and cracked poor Yeti's palms. He likes a gentle touch when playing in the heat.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP
twitmbp.jpg

wimb2.jpg 

latestreview.jpg 

Funny pic.

Have you guys seen the update on the blog? I'm making a hard push, don't know if I'm even anywhere close to contention, but I'm making the push like I am. Again, after this is all over, no matter if I finish first or last, I'll divulge my vote getting strategy. The one that probably would have got me a TON of votes, I scrapped, because I couldn't find the "proper" candidates.

If someone tells me how here I'll post a pic of the Van - can't tough the Yeti but it's just as fun - I didn't do it - two of our third parents did it while I was working. Of course I haven't cleaned it off either. B)

Taylor Made Stealth 10.5  Aldila Ascent Red R flex

Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 5-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Still on that elusive hunt for a 3 wood that I'm able to hit - I don't know why, I crush the 5 wood and it's really a 4 wood anyway. 

Here it is - hope you all like it!

EVNRoll ER 5

Still on that elusive hunt for a 3 wood that I'm able to hit - I don't know why, I crush the 5 wood and it's really a 4 wood anyway. 

• SPY VIP

Ok, after asking my asst. what a yeti was, and getting a blank stare and then she replied that it "might be a type of cat," I had her google it..I can't believe that I didn't see any of the pics on the prior pages of the yeti..lol..After being told what the hell a yeti is, and exposing my gullibility to an employee, I agree with JB, Dan's campaign is built on lies, myths and the strong possibility that because noone listened to Al Gore, the poor bastard is extinct, so his whole campaign is built on a fraudulent reccomendation...

It might take me longer, though I eventually figure it out...

Dude, the fact that I asked a client(he was more clueless than me, though that's why I'm there in the first place) and an employee and actually spent time on this, well, if I wasn't voting for WD, you'd get my vote...

Thanx for not tellin me about the yeti, I love findin stuff out on my own...

Fairways & Greens 4ever...

THIS; is perhaps the greatest thing ever written on the internet

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP
twitmbp.jpg

wimb2.jpg 

latestreview.jpg 

This contest is the best thing ever on the internet just because of the fun it's generating - come on with that picture Dan -

I want to go on record as saying that I was the first to like the Yeti. Were I to win I'd give him one of my outfits - I think he'd be a great scramble partner - long off the tee and intimidating.

You didn't really do that JP?

Maybe I was wrong in my assessment of you or perhaps it says something about the rest of us that I consider you the team dad. :D :P ;) <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_blink.png" alt=":blink:">

EVNRoll ER 5

And the final social media blitz has begun!

yeticampaignvotefor.jpg

This is awesome.What is your plan for health care? Yeti care. I wish I could say something about ObamaCare, but I think Yeticare is more ______________.

Driver:      :taylormade-small:   Stealth Plus 10.5° on Project X Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.0

Utility:    :cobra-small:  KING Forged Utility Black  4    on   UST RECOIL SMACWRAP

#1, yea, I really did that, though I hadn't been on this thread & I hadn't seen those stupid *ss pictures(though the yeti in Sub Zero is kinda cool)...

#2, I'm only 52yo, and I have no desire to be anyone's dad...I'm lucky to take of myself...

#3, my name is Richard, though I used my initials as my username...RK, for months, you have referred to me as JP..Sometimes RP & sometimes JP...Now I understand if ya wanna call me *sshole or ya wanna call me a pr*ck..And seriously, I'm cool with it..However, if you're gonna refer to me by my given name, please spell it correctly..It's two letters...RP...

No need to apologize or make a big deal..I just figured that 3 months is long enough for someone to learn how to spell my name..Thanx...

Alright Guys, it's been a long day, I'm tired and I gotta early tee time...

I'm out.....

Fairways & Greens 4ever.....

Yeah that's right DEVBEV I agree with DP on the spelling of names. Just imagine if the world misspelt Obama every time they wrote about him or Nixon for that matter.

Anyone tried the new SaylorPade Gulf Clubs I hear they are better than Wallaway especially with ABS shafts?

I am going to vote now. Lets see will it be PD Wolf or GulfSpry B, No Wait RoverRick (stayed away from that one).

XY

P.S. LMFAO RP

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

Sometimes I amaze myself RP - I know a JP throw in your last name and that's where it would come from. But it is two letters and I'm a slow, slow learner :rolleyes:

There is no doubt that anyone of us can be guilty of a bit of silliness and stupidity from time to time (I like to think of it as absentmindedness)- some of us more some of less - I fall into the more category.

I'll do better. Promise! :) (I had try to do better but saw you're signature and avoided the use of that word)

EVNRoll ER 5

It is the hardest thing about any sort of post - that's why as soon as something rachets on email at work the rule is - no email go face to face. It's also why I'll PM if I think I've gone too far or done something stupid - well I often do something stupid but going too far - that I never mean to do.

EVNRoll ER 5

It is the hardest thing about any sort of post - that's why as soon as something rachets on email at work the rule is - no email go face to face. It's also why I'll PM if I think I've gone too far or done something stupid - well I often do something stupid but going too far - that I never mean to do.

I totally understand. I hate it when people my initials backwards ЯЯ is much different than RR.