PIC - 2013 TourEdge CB5 Woods

GolfSpy_X

I'm hoping to get a chance to hit the CB5 soon so I can compare this with the current CB4 gamer. Weather has been uncooperative with a couple snow falls lately. Although next week is our Spring Fling and following week week 1 of the 2013 season @ NVGC. Right now my bag is working so well I doubt there will be big changes, although I'm always opened to getting better!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Just when I'm falling in love with my CB4 3 wood. I wounder what changes TEE can do to make their 3wood any better. It's one of the best 3 woods I've ever hit.... period. B)

Amen to that, I play the xcg5 3 wood, and it is so smooth feeling, and the ball jumps off the face.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I've got the CB5 15 deg. with the Fubuki Tour X in my bag right now. I've owned all of the CBs (1 ,2, 3, 4) editions and this one is the best of all of them. The most notable difference is the "murdered" head. All black...I really like the look as opposed to the stainless face on the previous versions. TEE has gotten away from the funny heel setup of the past and gone to a more traditional head shape and they hit a home run with the stock shaft(s). That was one of the defining reasons why I picked this club up. The Fubuki keeps the spin down and creates the perfect "launch window" that I've been looking for. I hit both of the two three wood offerings and went with the 15 since I hit the 13 deg. too far and left too much of a gap between my driver and my hybrid. The 15 is just about perfect for me in filling the gap (260-270). I've been searching for years to try to find the best three wood on the market...think I found it.

Hey, welcome TN. Thanks for the post on the CB5 - I noticed it in Lefty's WITB (whats in the bag), and have been wondering abourt it for a while so do appreciate your thoughts. Hope to see you around the forum. Do drop by the Distinguished Gentlemen's thread. Nice bag yourself by the way, post up a WITB thread and some photos when you get a chance.

Brad