TESTERS WANTED! ×

Adams Speedline Tech Driver Giveaway

Tony Covey MGS

• SPY VIP

SpeedlineTech-15.jpg

In addition to the MyGolfSpy Tour Staff Giveaway, to coincide with our recently published review of the Adams Speedline Tech Driver we're spinning up a new contest to giveaway (2)...that's right 2 of the new Adams Drivers.

Entering to win is simple:

• If you haven't done so already, Register for the MyGolfSpy Forum (you can't post without registering).
  • Post to this thread and tell us what ONE product would go in your bag first if you had a staff deal with Adams Golf.
  • Consider Liking Adams Golf On Facebook and Following them on Twitter (@adamsgolfinc)

Good luck everyone.

Fine Print (made fine for emphasis)

Contest ends at 9PM Eastern Time on Thursday September 13th. Winner be selected at random from eligible entries.

Winners receive choice of 9.5° or 10.5° models in regular or stiff flex.

*Although it's not required for this contest, please consider Subscribing to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Forum check!

2. Definitely the Speedline Fast 12 LS to get rid of my excessive spin/ballooning once and for all.

3. FB check!

Thank you MGS!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

New irons would be first for me! Either the new CMBs or the A12 Pros! Thanks for the contest!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

These days, limiting one's bag to just one Adams club is really a tough call. Right now, I would have to go with the V3 hybrid: the sole design works really well on a variety of lies, and the size of the head is such that it is very comfortable work with either off the tee or off the deck.

Adams CMB irons with KBS C-taper shafts! Liked on facebook, THX!!!

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Facebook page was liked a long time ago, so not much for me to do there... =D

I'd probably go with the A12 Pro Hybrid. I sort of desperately need a new hybrid... my current one I've been using for 4 years now, and while it performs decently, I can't say it really "wows" me.

In the bag as of now...

Driver: Titleist 909 D3 9.5* w/ Diamana Kai'li 60 X
3-wood: Callaway RAZR Fit 15* w/ Diamana Kai'li 70 S
5-wood: Callaway RAZR Fit 18* w/ Diamana Kai'li 70 S
Irons: 4-PW Mizuno MP-64 w/ Project X 5.5
Wedges: Mizuno MP T-11 52*, 56*, 60* w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
Putter: Byron Design 007 w/ Superstroke Ultra Slim 1.0
Balls: Taylormade Penta TP5 or Tour Preferred X

Forum - in!

Adams club? That driver sure looks sweet (upgrading next season), or A12 hybrids (also upgrading next season)

Facebook - done!

Thanks MGS!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

having recently discoved how easy to hit the A12OS is, i'd have to go for the 3H in the A12OS.

i recently bagged the 4H.

love their hybrids.

In my Clicgear B3 cart bag on my Clicgear 3.0 pushcart:

Rocketballz 10.5* stock stiff shaft

Adams Idea A3 Boxer 19*

TMag Rocketbladez 4i-6i

Mizuno MP53 7i-PW

Mizuno MP-R12 52*, MP-T11 56*, MP-T10 60*

Some old Odyssey putter (Don't laugh, it gets the ball in the hole nicely)

Bridgestone E6

Walking on air with my True Tours and Kentwool socks

No-one will ever have golf under his thumb. No round ever will be so good it could not have been better. Perhaps this is why golf is the greatest of games. You are not playing a human adversary; you are playing a game. You are playing old man par.

Bobby Jones

You swing your best when you have the fewest things to think about.

Bobby Jones

• SPY VIP

I'd probably go with the A12 Pro irons.

Spoken like a guy who hasn't hit the CMBs. Although you could bag the A12 Pro, CMBs, or the MB2s, and not come close to going even slightly wrong.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

The A12s just appeal to me for some reason.

Same! A12 and MB2 just look sleeker than the CMB. But really look forward to reading the CMB review and be surprised!

:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

• SPY VIP

Same! A12 and MB2 just look sleeker than the CMB. But really look forward to reading the CMB review and be surprised!

Pictures don't do the CMB justice...not by a long shot. Not going to tip too much of the review (and I haven't even begun to crunch the numbers), but 3 guys who have been around since birth of the ULTIMATE Review process, and who have basically seen every piece of gear to come through our doors over the last 3 years, all told me they think the CMB is the best looking iron we've EVER had in for review.

Certainly you could make a case for a few others, but I think that says something about the new irons.

Well, as someone already bagging Adams Pro Black hybrids and older Adams a30s irons that is actively shopping to replace them with newer irons better suited to my current game, there is no doubt for me.

Adams CMB irons (Right handed, KBS C-Taper Stiff please!)

After spending an hour or so testing irons at a big box, there is no question that the CMB's are the best club off the shelf for my game, and I suspect would take minimal adjustments to be dang near perfect.

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

• SPY VIP

I'd go with a new set of CB3 irons!!!

Not too many GI irons in the same league as those. Good choice.

Pictures don't do the CMB justice...not by a long shot. Not going to tip too much of the review (and I haven't even begun to crunch the numbers), but 3 guys who have been around since birth of the ULTIMATE Review process, and who have basically seen every piece of gear to come through our doors over the last 3 years, all told me they think the CMB is the best looking iron we've EVER had in for review.

Certainly you could make a case for a few others, but I think that says something about the new irons.

Holy s***. THAT does say something about the CMB. Can't wait!

CMB irons, without a doubt

Driver: Taylormade R11 9°, Fujikura Blur 60 S-flex

Fairway: Taylormade R11 15.5°, Fujikura Blur 70 S-flex

Fairway: Acer XDS React 18° "Machete", Fujikura Fit-On E-360 R Flex

Irons: Taylormade Burner 2.0, 4-PW, Steel SuperFast 85 R-flex

Wedges: Cleveland CG-14 Black Pearl 52° AW, 56° SW, 60° LW

Putter: Bionik 207 Nano Mallet Belly Putter, 43", Winn 21-inch Red/Black Putter Grip

Putter: Cleveland Classic #2 BRZ, Winn Jumbo Pistol Grip

Ball: Searching for a Penta TP replacement...

Callaway LR550 Laser Rangefinder

• SPY VIP

1) Check

2) Oh man, if I have to pick one product based on my needs, it'd have to be the XTD hybrids. Then if I was building a full let, it'd be the 9.5* Speedline Fast12 LS, CMB, Super XTD fairway, Puglielli wedges, and Eleanor YES putter.

Pandering for votes with your forum signature. Mad respect.

• SPY VIP

Is it working? :)

A little...but perhaps not as well as some other of the other strategies guys are using.

• SPY VIP

We interrupt this thread to post a few pictures of those CMB irons that so many of you are talking about...

AdamsCMB-7.jpg

AdamsCMB-17.jpg

AdamsCMB-18.jpg

AdamsCMB-20.jpg

AdamsCMB-29.jpg

As you were...

• SPY VIP

We interrupt this thread to post a few pictures of those CMB irons that so many of you are talking about...

As you were...

Man I was just thinkin to myself how nice it would be to see those irons without having to go elsewhere on the internet. And then it was like an early Christmas miracle!

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Even these don't really do them justice. The pictures really, the little gold CMB badge pops at you, but in person, it is much more subtle. And looking down on the club as you address the ball is really pleasant. Much smaller at the top edge, and such a clean look next to a shiny new Yellow B330 :D

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Archived