Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Snake Eyes Python Driver

I normally play a 9.5 Nike driver with XS Voodoo shaft, but just for the heck of it, tried out my uncle's Snake Eyes Python XLD driver 9.5 with a R flex Booyah Grafalloy shaft...ended up really liking it and now have it in my bag(a perfect high draw almost everytime). Anyone else out there hitting a component club and actually prefer it over one of the big boys? Is anyone hitting a Snake Eyes driver?

I normally play a 9.5 Nike driver with XS Voodoo shaft, but just for the heck of it, tried out my uncle's Snake Eyes Python XLD driver 9.5 with a R flex Booyah Grafalloy shaft...ended up really liking it and now have it in my bag(a perfect high draw almost everytime). Anyone else out there hitting a component club and actually prefer it over one of the big boys? Is anyone hitting a Snake Eyes driver?

Still liking the driver, though i have had a couple of not so great days here lately, but when i catch it...man, does it feel good.

Archived