Testers Wanted! Shot Scope V5 ×

In searching through the Training Aids listed within this form it appears that the Swinkey hasn't been mentioned. Why is it referred to as the "Golfer's Toolbox"? It's the only training aid that I'm familiar with that has ever offered as many features and benefits in one compact 48" customizable unit:

• Setup System
  • Swing Plane
  • Adjustable Weight Swing Trainer
  • Stretching Pole/Fitness Bar
  • Putting Trainer
  • Driver Protector
  • Camera Mount

I first found the Swinkey through a friend on the Canadian Tour a few years ago and in the time since, I've ordered custom Swinkey's for my own personal use, for students/clients, for family members and for any golfer that I know that could benefit from THE best training aid I've personally used. I dedicated a page to Swinkey on my website Swinkey at StansfieldGolf.com and would recommend this training aid to anyone.

Matt

Unknown.jpeg

Matt Stansfield, Stansfield Golf

PGA of Canada Professional

E. [email protected]

T. twitter.com/stansfieldgolf

W. www.stansfieldgolf.com

@R.P. Jacobs II Upon searching further here's a great review done by GolfSpy Dave where he gave it 100/100:

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/4132-swinkey-the-golfers-toolbox-review/

I've posted pictures in my reply to the review to give you an idea of what a custom Swinkey can look like and the options you can select.

Matt

Matt Stansfield, Stansfield Golf

PGA of Canada Professional

E. [email protected]

T. twitter.com/stansfieldgolf

W. www.stansfieldgolf.com

• 3 weeks later...

haha, I've just been in touch with the Australian distributor about having one shipped to New Zealand for me. There is no NZ distributor and there thus no stockists. So, the damage ... AUS$99 for the Swinkey + AUS$100 for shipping ... hmmm, I guess I'll be giving this one a miss for awhile...

...Actually, I guess I could probably get it cheaper by purchasing it online (from the US) and having it sent directly from there...

...Actually, I guess I could probably get it cheaper by purchasing it online (from the US) and having it sent directly from there...

No go mate. I just looked at the website and if you buy from the US, you can only have it shipped to the US, Canada or Mexico. :(

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Archived