Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

My Tour Staff Contest Prizes

Tyk

Pansy, you're allowed to play golf if you have tats; mine go from shoulder to almost elbow.

I don't mind if people see them, but it looks a little tacky shining through the sleeves. I just had a brain fart when picking it out, every white polyester shirt is like that. Very nice stuff though, thinking about ordering an extras shirt or 2.

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T told me that we should have the Adams hybrid(s) by week's end - hope so. He also told me that the Mizuno order that Matt and I put in will take an extra week because we truly did customize our sets.

I do have a question for guys who are in the know - I'm under the assumption that if you wanted a loft and lie tweaked that it would be bent - all the lofts and lies are standard and are then bent to fit - is that true?

At any rate I'd love to get my irons before the start of next week because I'm off - playing Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and I have time to go to the range every day inbetween. It would be the ideal week to bag new irons. :)

I'm also still waiting on my TMag fitting - sadly the rest of October is out if I have to go over the Sawgrass - it's a ridiculously busy month for me - November - not as bad, after that - forget about it until December 26th.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I don't mind if people see them, but it looks a little tacky shining through the sleeves. I just had a brain fart when picking it out, every white polyester shirt is like that. Very nice stuff though, thinking about ordering an extras shirt or 2.

Yeah, I don't buy white shirts that show through, but it's because I hate when my nipples show through.

Everybody please do a "golf club delivery dance" on our behalf! I'm going a little crazy here, checking the porch and behind the bushes and by the steps out front multiple times a day hoping the find a long rectangular box hidden even when I know it couldn't be concealed there! OH SCOR GOLF, WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME!!?!?

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Oh, and JBones, you could always get tats on your nipples. . .just sayin. . .

I have tats on my back, they will show through a white shirt, but I don't wear white very often because it is a surefire way to guarantee that I will dump food on myself.

Everybody please do a "golf club delivery dance" on our behalf! I'm going a little crazy here, checking the porch and behind the bushes and by the steps out front multiple times a day hoping the find a long rectangular box hidden even when I know it couldn't be concealed there! OH SCOR GOLF, WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME!!?!?

Let me expound upon that text for a bit......... Oh wait that's my day job. :)

My wife just called and said she put a box from Mizuno in the dining room. Guess who's heading home for lunch.

Pics to come soon

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

• SPY VIP

Let me expound upon that text for a bit......... Oh wait that's my day job. :)

My wife just called and said she put a box from Mizuno in the dining room. Guess who's heading home for lunch.

Pics to come soon

Posts like this are why the forum needs a Like Button

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Jealous!

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

• SPY VIP

That's an awesome fitting story Matt and even better to run into Kenny Perry on the range. I'm hoping to pick up at least 15 yards with a good fitting myself. Please, please, please Mr. Fitter sir please.

This pic is my sub 70 outfit - the lovely young lady beside me is mother to four of my grand children - my oldest, Justine.

How did I miss this pic until now?

read with Liberace voice:

"You look fabulous!"

And to all the winners, definitely give us updates over time as to how all the custom fittings are working out. You lucky bastards!

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

No packages today.👎

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Me either. The stress is causing me to drink! Oh wait, nevermind, I was going to drink anyhow.

Me either. The stress is causing me to drink! Oh wait, nevermind, I was going to drink anyhow.

Same here Tyk. I have been having a few beers nightly again. Just finished Insanity program last month now I'm trying to slowly give my results back. And with the Ryder Cup starting today, I feel it is my duty as an American to drink Domestic Microbrew while hoping Ian Poulter gets a case of the shanks. Gonna be a Fat Tire Sunday...

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Here they are bagged already! Not a bad looking bag at all. I have to say that I'm already more accurate with the short irons, after 1 range session, than with my old irons. I haven't used a 5 iron in 6 years so I'm a bit concerned about that. I'm being nice to Adams by featuring my current driver and three wood here in hopes that the new hybrid will arrive today. Can't wait until that's in along with the properly fit TMag's at the top end of the bag. I'm looking for the same results as Matt from that fitting - 15 to 20 more usuable yards with the driver would be an unreal result for me. Heck 10 more usuable yards could be worth half a point on my handicap.

Thanks Mizuno, thanks T and thanks MyGolfSpy for this current bag update.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Same here Tyk. I have been having a few beers nightly again. Just finished Insanity program last month now I'm trying to slowly give my results back. And with the Ryder Cup starting today, I feel it is my duty as an American to drink Domestic Microbrew while hoping Ian Poulter gets a case of the shanks. Gonna be a Fat Tire Sunday...

Sam Adams anyone? I actually was a beer salesman in a former life - seriously - I road with Jim Koch when he introduced his line in Connecticut. Brilliant guy - love his beer - will be having one as a grill out this evening to celebrate the start of my vacation - its the first vacation that I've had since January.

I need it

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

That setup looks sweet Rev! Are you planning on keeping the wedges covered? I decided to let mine go naked.

I'm going to sit here and watch the Ryder Cup as long as possible today. Coffee at the moment, but transitioning to beer at some point!

Nice Rev! I think u will be pleasantly surprised with the distance gain after ur TMaG fitting. I played 4 holes this morning and then came a downpour. I like Tyk's idea except skip the coffee part.

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

That setup looks sweet Rev! Are you planning on keeping the wedges covered? I decided to let mine go naked.

I'm going to sit here and watch the Ryder Cup as long as possible today. Coffee at the moment, but transitioning to beer at some point!

Kept the little head thingies on so that everyone could see the Scor name - If you knew me you'd know that there is no way they are staying on there very long - In fact it's borderline miraculous that I still have the Adams woodheads - I've had that F11 for over a year and the 3 wood since March - normally I'd be on my 3rd and second wood cover respectively. :)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

No packages again today! I'm starting to have DT's!

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

I got my Sub-70 outfit today! I had very mixed emotions as I watch the UPS guy walk up with only a small box under his arm. I thought about holding him hostage but figured I'd let him go for another day.

Sub-70 stuff looks good but I haven't tried it on yet other than the shirt real quick and it is fine. Note to those that are considering ordering: I wear a U.S. XL loosely, the Sub-70 is a XXXL and fits but not even as loosely as my normal XL. Fit is fine, wouldn't want bigger, but its a slimmer cut. All looks to be well made and nice materials!

Yeah, I wear Large in Under Armour and got xxl in Sub 70.

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

I'm similar - normally I'm between an M or an L - I got the XL in the sub 70 and it fits like a glove.

I'm officially on vacation! Got home from work around 5:00 and went to the range only to find it closed so I figured what the heck - no one's on 1 ....... Played 9 on a course that used to be used for a PGA tour silly season event and I never saw a soul - Because I wanted to make sure that I gave the longer irons a work out I played a combo of the tips and the gold (second to tips) tees. This sucker is 7,200 from the tips by the way - the bag guy saw my Mizunos and said, "Now there's a set of clubs. They look brand new." I explained the contest to him and he said, "What a great thing to win." I said, "I finished second." He said, "What did the other guy get a trip to Scotland?"

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Ironically I have been to Scotland... It's glorious! I am hopeful that I get something tomorrow. I know my Cats are gonna lose, Ryder Cup is a toss up, I need something to improve my day.

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Ironically I have been to Scotland... It's glorious! I am hopeful that I get something tomorrow. I know my Cats are gonna lose, Ryder Cup is a toss up, I need something to improve my day.

We have a kid in our congregation who's bigtime on the Cat's radar screen - linebacker - He wants Florida St - He's a junior so far he's had interest from GA Tech, Miami, Miss St. Kentucky, West Virginia - you get the idea - he's a stud - he's a junior so who knows - the Florida State, Alabama type interest is bound to be right around the corner. I believe he's a four star guy.

Great start to the cup today.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

If he's 4 star he will most likely drop UK from his list soon. We will most likely have a different coach next year so maybe that can change. Seems like the good recruits always drop us!

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Shutout on packages again today!

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Have either of you guys heard from Adams? That's the curious one for me - I ordered that the same day that T announced the contest results. At least I told T what I wanted from Adams the day he announced the results.

Did a wedding for a friend this evening - he's a really strong player - he made the same move that I'm making with his irons - from graphite to steel - he went from 70 grams to 103 - I went from 80 to 112 - We're going to play together in the city amateur the end of this month. Should be fun - beautiful wedding by the way - at his house, right on the water, at sunset.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I haven't heard a word yet. I am really hoping some stuff arrives Monday, I have a scramble on Tuesday. Would love to give them a whirl.

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Here's hoping you get something. I notice you're on early this morning - me too - it's so wierd to be home on a Sunday morning - but I went to church last night and am off today so here I am - still up at 5:30 and my tee time isn't until 1:07.

Oh well no excuse in loosing any of my fantasy football games today - except that my one team is gutted - Antonio Brown (bye), Hasheem Nicks (out), Matt Forte (who knows?), Chris Johnson (my bad.) Enough said.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I have a 4 year old and a 3 year old. I usually get up around 330-4 on weekdays and never sleep past 630 on the weekend. I don't think I could sleep in if I tried. My little guy has a soccer game at 1 then it's beer, Ryder Cup, and watching my FF teams lose in no particular order.

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Archived