My Tour Staff Contest Prizes

Our Sponsors

Got my Bettinardi this week. It is absolutely stunning and I'll post about it this weekend as well as my fitting experience. Work 12's next couple days in the meantime.

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Figured I'd start a thread to share with you all what I won in the contest! My Trues were the first prize to arrive, love the look, this will be my first Phx, so I'll tell you all what I think of the

Wow, congratulations the shoes are looking awesome.

Posted Images

Be safe and save some lives Matt!

I also got my reshafted irons yesterday so I'm done - I'll post pics later today or tomorrow - I worked a 12 yesterday and have a long day today too.

I think this means we've all received all of our prizes though - props to T and the OEM's!

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Thanks Rev,

I am currently playing a Cleveland CG16 60 degree wedge but am looking to fill a gap between that and my Callaway X18 pitching wedge which I believe is 46 degree. I have been hitting the PW around 120 to 125 and am looking to find a good 95 to 100 club. I am thinking a SCOR wedge may be the perfect fit and if I like it as much as you guys seem to like yours I may end up replacing the two clubs mentioned above with SCOR wedges also.

Thanks again to you and all the other helpful spies out there!

Today, I will do what others will not so that...

Tomorrow, I will do what others can not

Thanks Rev,

I am currently playing a Cleveland CG16 60 degree wedge but am looking to fill a gap between that and my Callaway X18 pitching wedge which I believe is 46 degree. I have been hitting the PW around 120 to 125 and am looking to find a good 95 to 100 club. I am thinking a SCOR wedge may be the perfect fit and if I like it as much as you guys seem to like yours I may end up replacing the two clubs mentioned above with SCOR wedges also.

Thanks again to you and all the other helpful spies out there!

That must create a huge gap! In reality you should put two clubs in that space - SCOR recommends no more than a 5 degree gap with 4 degrees being preferable - I have 5 but that's because I'm not as long as some are. Good luck!

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Okay here is everything represented in this picture. The hat is from sub 70, the shoes Tru Linkswear, the Garmin GPS Neo watch, a box of the Bridgestones, the Bettinardi is next to the Fli-hi so you can see that beautiful new shaft, the SCORS are in the front of the bag, you see the F11, the hat is on the 3 wood and the Adams 20 degree a 12 Idea Pro is dressed in yellow.

It's still hard to believe that these clubs are taking up residence in my house and most of them in my golf bag - the Fli hi is going to have to earn its way in and the Bettinardi is going to someone from my church but I've been holding onto it for this pic - kills me to see it go but its hard to get this many votes on facebook without making some promises. ;)

This entire thing has been a blast - my package was billed as in excess of $3,500 and I have no trouble counting it as that much at retail if not significantly more. The driver retailed at $400 but has an upgraded shaft - $500 - the irons retail around $800 but have upgraded shafts $1,000 and on and on it goes through the bag - then there was the TMag wood fitting - $500 oh and Avery said the door is open for me there any time I want to come back should I not be satisfied - the 3 wood is the expensive adjustable one, the SCOR wedges are $150 a piece, the hybrid 2 bills, the Tru Links Wears and the Garmin are another $500 and we're at $3,500 and then there's the outfit from Sub 70 and the 6 dozen balls from Bridgestone.

Quite a haul.

Thanks to all the OEM's, to MGS, particularly T and Matt, to my Facebook friends and to you guys for coming along for the ride.

Now its time to go and learn how to hit all of this stuff. Had the irons out on the range this afternoon - they'll do. First full shot was with the gap wedge to a flag that was 105. In fact I hit 3 in row that you could have thrown a blanket over all within 15 feet of the pin and at least pin high - I was struggling to get the GW to go 100 with the steel shafts and that was on the course with good balls. These irons will do. :)

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Got my Bettinardi this week. It is absolutely stunning and I'll post about it this weekend as well as my fitting experience. Work 12's next couple days in the meantime.

I'm so stoked to see the final product and your story of your fitting! Should be a great read... and the putter I know will be so sweet!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Very nice setup Rev, let us know how it goes with the new shafts.

Two range sessions in and I can tell you that I've got the shaft in the best sense of the world. Better shaft head combo than my old irons and I was pretty good with those. These are 10 grams heavier, more stable and the swing weight is two points higher -

I hit about 100 balls with them today - 5 shots with each club lob wedge through driver and then went back and alternated between 8 iron and 7 iron for a number of shots before hitting a couple of 50 yard lob wedges and going home - with stops at starbucks, the grocery store and the liquor store in between but that's a tale for another thread - check it out you may get a laugh out of it.

Back to the Mizunos. My first 5 seven irons made a pattern like Orion around the 150 flag - one shot about 10 feet left, another dead on the stick, another about 10 feet right, and then two more around 20 feet left and right - that's a pretty nice, tight consistent shot pattern - all were right around hole high or a bit past it and I was hitting them into the wind. Where I had trouble hitting my GW 100 with the old shaft/head set up I'm hitting it 105 effortlessly with this combo - didn't hit a single shot fat with my new clubs today - the miss hits were a bit thin but nearly all of them flew and then ran out to the same distance as my flush shots - just a bit directionally challenged.

I could play with these irons tomorrow and feel perfectly comfotable - but I might tic off the couple that I'm marrying tomorrow were I to do that so I'll have to wait about two weeks for my next round. :(

Ping G410 5-9 wood

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

• 5 years later...
On 9/14/2012 at 2:53 AM, Tyk said:

Figured I'd start a thread to share with you all what I won in the contest! My Trues were the first prize to arrive, love the look, this will be my first Phx, so I'll tell you all what I think of them after a few rounds! White-Yellow-Green.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 7:15 AM, RalphEzell said:

I hope your shoes feel nice but one size to small

I've been play golf since I've been small

I wish you luck and your blisters are very small 

I just once can win something other then a sleeve of balls