Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Greetings from Golfmasters!

Hi, I am Leo, President of Golfmasters, a start-up venture designed to bring training aids designed by your local PGA professionals to improve their students game, to every golfer who can use them. Our first product is the Speedflex Pro, a full swing training aid developed by Jerry Donahue, PGA a 25 year veteran instructor and professional clubfitter. Jerry and his organization Golf Tour Trailer and Studios are recognized by Golf Digest as a top 100 clubfitter.

Our master spy here at MyGolfSpy.com has suggested this is a great forum to rate new products. So, I will from time to time ask for a few worthy volunteers who can take the time to evaluate our products as we prepare them for market. It allows us some valuable feedback and also generates interest in our products in general.

With that said I would like to ask for some volunteers who would be interested in doing the membership here a public service and giving feedback on the Speedflex Pro full swing training aid.

Total Volunteers: 5

Reguirements:

Age 45+

plays 15+ rounds a year

Has a certified handicap

Has the ability to obtain club head speed and distance data from their local proshop before the test, and at key intervals during the test.

Willing to follow the recommended training regimen during the test phase.

Be prepared to write initial, interim and final reports about their perceptions of the product and the benefits that ensued, and post here.

Willingness to sign a waiver for use of your feedback in the future.

The test will require approximately 6 weeks to obtain sufficient results to reflect improvements.

If your interested, please check out our website Speedflexpro.com, review the material their including the current student testimonials, and reply to this intro.

Looking forward to getting some more great feedback about the Speedflex Pro,

thanks, Leo

Leo L. "Rocky" Lee

President

Golfmasters, LLC

866-868-7348

Home of the Speedflex Pro

the Ultimate Golfers Full Swing Training Aid

I'd definitely be interested in reviewing your product but I'm not 45... that's a deal breaker isn't it.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC3 Tour Issue

I am interested in testing your product and providing the feedback that you ask for.

Perfect timing as I was just looking for a training regime to increase my swing speed.

I meet all your criteria.

AJ

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

Thanks Leo - I fit across the board so I'll follow your link and check you out.

Good luck - love small business ventures and always rooting for them to succeed.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Leo,

Hello and welcome to MGS. I'm always interested in tools to help my game. I'm 48 and have GHIN handicap index of 1.9. I'm about to start a part time job at Golf Galaxy so I will have access to indoor launch monitor. If you still need anyone I will be available 1 week of October. Just watched the video and I would love to get more flexibility and definitely so more club head speed while maintaining my balance throughout the full swing.

Thanks, tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Hi Leo --

Welcome. I'm 52, have a GHIN of 11 and can gain access to a launch monitor, etc. Clubhead speed with the driver is about 99-100 MPH. Love to research, write and improve my game before age takes its inevitable toll!

Thanks!

JMB

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Hello Leo and welcome to the forum. I meet your criteria (45, GHIN 12.6, 30+ rounds/year, etc.) and am interested in participating.

PING i20 8.5*, TFC707D (S)
Callaway RAZR Fit 15*, neutral setting, stock shaft (S)
PING i20 20*, TFC707H (S)
Adams Pro a12 23*, Matrix Ozik Altus (S)
PING i20 5-PW, TT DG S300, 1.5* flat (purple dot)
SCOR 50*,54*,58*, Genius 12 KBS Tour (S), 1.5* flat, -1/4"
STX xForm 3, 35"

Leo,

I checked it out and I'd be fine for your study if you were interested. I'm 55, have a GHN of 1.6, play more than 15 times a year and access to a launch monitor. I'm certainly willing and able to write as the test goes along.

I'm a minister which means that I do a good deal of professional writing anyway. In fact I'll be fit for a new driver in the next week or so which will give me good starting data. I'd have no trouble getting back to a monitor at any interval that you wanted. Addtionally I live in Florida which means that I can test/play year round.

Thanks for your consideration I'd very much enjoy being a part of your study.

RevKev

Ps My biggest weakness as a player is driving distance - I average 237 off the tee and am very anxious to try and improve that number.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

• 2 weeks later...

Ice,

In your case I'll make an exception and allow a "junior" player to participate!!

Thanks for volunteering for our product review! Forward me an email to [email protected], include a shipping address and your current carry distance and driver length. Have your local pro give you a print out of your carry distance and attach that to your email and once I have that I'll send you out your test unit based upon your current stats.

I will establish a product review topic for all your posts regarding your findings once I have sent out all of the testers.

Look forward to hearing from you....

Leo Golfmasters and the Speedflex Pro

Leo L. "Rocky" Lee

President

Golfmasters, LLC

866-868-7348

Revkev-

Thanks for volunteering for our product review! Forward me an email to [email protected], include a shipping address and your current carry distance and driver length. Have your local pro give you a print out of your carry distance and attach that to your email and once I have that I'll send you out your test unit based upon your current stats.

I will establish a product review topic for all your posts regarding your findings once I have sent out all of the testers.

Leo Golfmasters and the Speedflex pro

Leo L. "Rocky" Lee

President

Golfmasters, LLC

866-868-7348

Barbajo-

Leo L. "Rocky" Lee

President

Golfmasters, LLC

866-868-7348

SeeRed-

Leo, Golfmasters and the Speedflex pro

Leo L. "Rocky" Lee

President

Golfmasters, LLC

866-868-7348

R.P.-

Leo L. "Rocky" Lee

President

Golfmasters, LLC

866-868-7348

TWShoot67-

Leo L. "Rocky" Lee

President

Golfmasters, LLC

866-868-7348

AJ,

Thanks for volunteering, Perth....I think it will cost me more to send the Speedflex there than if I flew it myself. ;)

Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll check into the shipping costs. Being Downunder won't neccesarily exclude you.

Thanks for your interest!

Leo at Golfmasters and Speedflex Pro

Leo L. "Rocky" Lee

President

Golfmasters, LLC

866-868-7348

Before I send the email, let me clarify: You want me to give you a print out from my pro that's right now carry distance data? It would be nice if I could send my carry data from when I bought my AMP two weeks ago, the number hasn't changed since then. Look forward to hearing from you, thanks!

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Revkev-

Thanks Leo - It might take a couple of weeks for me to get the print out - I'm going for a Taylor Made fitting shortly and that will give us a fresh reading - I hope that's okay. Let me know if it's not - I should be able to go get a print out with a reading latter this week if it was necessary to do so sooner. Let me know.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

• 4 weeks later...

Have any of you guys heard back from Leo? I sent me e-mail the day he told us to and still haven't heard a word.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this, did any of you guys hear back from Leo? I never even got a response when I sent him my information.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

• 3 weeks later...

An update on this:

I called Leo just now because it has been almost three months since we heard from him. I was a bit worried either something happened to him or his company, or he just plain forgot... Turns out his company is struggling a bit and his mom just died, so times have been tough for him and this testing has been at the back of his priorities. Anyway, he said he will try and get them in our hands before the holidays so we have that free time to work with them and work on our reviews. I hope all goes well for Leo and that our reviews can get the word out about his product and get the product on shelves.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Archived