TESTERS WANTED! ×

S2S Comparison Chart

We get this question a lot about our original S2S shaft designs, again because if the golfer has not heard of Wishon Golf, there is a natural tendency to be skeptical about the quality and performance. Any Clubmaker with a copy of the TWGT Shaft Bend Profile software can us the program to sort and analyze any shaft in the data base to find out what other shafts are very similar for all of the stiffness measurements and stiffness playing characteristics.

But for those of you who do not yet own a copy of Wishon Golf's unique and very helpful Bend Profile Software, here is some information to show you what other shafts in the industry are very similar in overall stiffness and bend profile to a few of our popular S2S original graphite shaft designs.

Picture-4.png

Picture-5.png

Picture-6.png

Here's the full report, if you're curious:

http://wishongolf.com/etech/archive/2012-2/julyaugustseptember-2012/

Thanks for the chart. I've been thinking about trying out some graphite for my irons and it looks like I would go with the White based on this; that helps a ton.

I just noticed I have the email with this information, I just haven't opened it yet.

Well, I just went to the website and it looks like the Black iron is what I'd be fit for. Now this chart confuses me. LOL

I'm almost 100% certain they got an incorrect profile for the Grafalloy Blue R shaft. That chart says it is similar to his S2S White Stiff but if you look at the other shafts on that list, there's no way the Blue played like them. It was one STIFF puppy!

My bag is a revolving door!

Where are the Wishon comparisons for the Project X graphite shafts?....say 5.0?

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Archived