TESTERS WANTED! ×

REVIEW: Grafalloy BiMatrix Tour Prototype

RookieBlue7

Introduction

Back by popular demand (thanks to some Gary dude everyone calls Bubba), Grafalloy has reintroduced the BiMatrix shaft to the masses. The official name is the BiMatrix Tour Prototype.

From Grafalloy's website: BiMatrix Tour Prototype combines the best of both worlds in materials and performance. The ultralight graphite BiMatrx body joins with a steel tip section for ultimate distance and control. BiMatrx also has the unique combination of allowing golfers to increase driver loft by as much as 30% while offering a 20% reduction in spin rate. This high launch and low spin blend delivers incredible carry and roll.

When it came time to select a color and flex, I first decided upon the color. Fortunately for all of us out there, Grafalloy has a neat and handy tool on their site http://www.grafalloy.com on the homepage to aid in selecting your color. It's located near the top of the page, right under the scrolling pictures of different shaft offerings they have. It begs the question: What is your True BiMatrix color. Simply click the go button and answer a few questions and their suggestion for color pops up for you. There are 6 colors total to choose from: white, black, lime green, pink, neon blue, and neon orange.

I went with an X Flex lime green version. According to their specifications, it's a .335 tip, .600 butt diameter, 80 gram and 46” raw length shaft. The torque rating is 2.0 for this shaft.

After a few weeks of anxiously waiting, a cardboard tube arrived on my door step. The wait was mainly in part due to the demand for the lime shaft (I'd imagine the pink also had high demand, again thanks to that Bubba fellow). I tore into the shipping tube like a kid on Christmas morning. Eminating from the soft glow of the incandescent bulbs in my doorway upon removing the packing was the stripper candy lime colored shaft. Why stripper candy lime? Because the color was pure sex to my eyes.

DSC04703.jpg

Feel, Build, Misc.

For this test run, I decided to install the shaft into the driver I've been fighting to find a shaft for for a month or so now. That driver head? A Tour Issued TaylorMade Superfast 2.0 version 2 LCG with a marked loft of 8.5 degrees. After having it digitally lofted, I can say that the actual loft on this head is 8.9 degrees and the face angle is 2.1 degrees open. The head had also been hotmelted to 203 grams prior to my receiving it(I didn't weigh it, but it's heavier than the v2 I had before). I did use a heatgun to move the hotmelt low and deep in the head (and I got too close to the paint once and ended up scorching part of the red line on the underside, lol).

I then spined and FLO'd the shaft. It came out with the graphics down in the optimal orientation. That turns out great for me, as I prefer the graphics to be down, even though I don't mind them in any orientation. It's a mental thing, I suppose one could say.

Once the head was determined, I prepped the tip of this shaft (which is awesomely easy to prep compared to most driver shafts. Simply insert it into the head and mark it slightly above the hosel and tape it off then simply abrade it on the belt sander. Took maybe 2 minutes). From there, it's a simple epoxy job. I choose 2:1 tour set Golfworks epoxy in black and used a short ferrule. I also mixed in a small amount of shafting beads as there was a tiny bit of slop in the hosel when dry fitting it.

DSC04705.jpg

DSC04706.jpg

I let the club sit overnight in my drying rack. The next morning, I pulled out the trusty Mitchell Club Length ruler and set it up in the soleplate. I measured out to my preferred 44 7/8” length, marked it and chopped it off at that length. I then put 2 wraps of tape under the right hand and blew on my favorite grip at the moment, the Lamkin Performance Plus 3gen midsize in white. The club swingweighted with the grip on at D6.5 (which is fine, as I like a heavy swingweight).

DSC04702.jpg

I then gave it the waggle test. The shaft felt nice and firm without being overly boardy. It felt great giving it the waggle test inside the house and outside the house. I couldn't resist hitting a few balls out across the pasture before going to the range to pull numbers. I got 5 shag balls out and gave them all mighty whacks after taking some warm up swings. The shaft felt phenomenal, I could feel where the head was at the entire time during the swing (which mine could be described as a prisoner chopping the side of a roadway with a sling blade("some people call it a Kaiser Blade, I call it a sling blade mmmhmm") at the moment). The balls soared and kept climbing until disappearing behind the tree line at the back of my property. (I never get to see exactly how far these balls fly as they also have corn planted in there at the moment).

Performance (Feel, Flight, Visual)

Visually, I was in love with the shaft from the moment I laid my eyes on it. The color was just mesmerizing (seriously, it's like looking at a sour apple Jolly Rancher). It was bright and loud like my choice of clothing at times. It inspired confidence to me, as it wasn't distracting but rather pleasing to the eye. I try to blur everything out when addressing the ball, but pulling this sucker out of the bag just made me ooze confidence in it because it's “my” color (if you've looked through my WITB photos from the past, you've seen the crazy lime schemes I've thrown out there).

DSC04704.jpg

Now on to the range session. I got there for the first range session, and I got good and loose. Once that was done, I wanted to get an idea of the shaft's feel and see the ball flight. I didn't concern myself with distance at this point, as I wanted to make sure I was making good passes at the ball and making solid contact. With this shaft, you can really feel it load at the top and unload at impact. It's hard to describe, but I'd imagine if a mule kicked you in the gut, that's what impact would feel like.

I started out not going full bore, just being smooth (mostly trying to figure out my swing, as I've been struggling off the tee lately with the disco stick). After 4 or 5 balls, I was hitting everything straight and controlling the flight well, so I threw caution to the wind and started going full bore. Let me tell you, this combination is scary good for me at the moment. Ball after ball took off like a rocket, climbing to it's apex and staying there for what seemed like seconds before starting it's descent. And they'd hit the earth and bound out like a gazelle being chased by a pride of lions. A lot of carry and a lot of roll? Yeah, this could be good. I hit 50 balls and missed exactly 2 of them (and when I say missed I hooked one so bad that I almost hit the range picking cart parked in the shed dead left of the teeing ground. The other was a slice that hit a tree that boarders the right side of the range around 50 yards from my position. The ball bounced back completely across the left side of the range.) Nothing bad besides those two skanks, which was surprising to me as I've been hitting the ball all over the place with my driver lately (seriously, I've been in more back yards and in the trees more than most landscapers lately).

Data

With the warm-up over, I played a round (which I'll cover in the next section) and then went home. I got up the next day and went to the launch monitor(wanted to be fresh and salty on the day I went). On D-day, it was a Vector Pro inside the local Golfsmith. I've used this one before and I know the guy working there that will set it up for me to ensure that I am not at elevation or have wind behind me or anything hokey to sell me a club. He set it up and I got loose. After warming up, it was time to get jiggy with it. I had to put electrical tape on the toe of the club as it doesn't like picking up the white very well and the electrical tape allows me to pull it tight on the club. After that was done, it was time to pound some balls. I hit 50 to get my numbers and here's what I came up with(averages):

Swing Speed: 113.8 mph

Spin(RPM): 2755

Launch Angle:13.9

Ball Speed: 168.4

Smash Factor: 1.48

Distance (Carry): 281.1 yards

Analysis

As I mentioned above, after the initial warm up session, I played 18 holes. I hit the driver 11 times (I've been hitting driver on average 3-4 times per round lately, only on par 5's). This day, I threw caution to the wind as I needed to hit this club with this shaft for the purposes of this review. Of the 11 times I hit it, I hit the fairway 8 times. 2 of them were in the first cut, and the last one was a swing that would've made Paul Bunyon proud. It was straight right, OB, into a road (the retee with the penalty assessed drive on this hole was pounded down the center though and I had a 75 yard wedge shot left, normally hit PW on this hole. Yes, it was a frustrated swing with plenty of anger in it). I drove the green on the downhill, par 4 10th. It hit the green and rolled to the back collar. 2 putted for birdie. I followed the 10th up with a nuked drive down the gut on the 11th hole par 5. Hit a choked down 4/21 hybrid to 4 feet (and lipped out the eagle attempt). All in all, this shaft flat out worked and performed for me all day. The LM session spat out numbers I was happy with. But the happiest thought of it all? I CAN CONTROL THIS SUCKER.

Final Thoughts

Call it a honeymoon period, or a good day, or whatever you want. But for me, this combination works and it works darn well. Was it a career day hitting the driver for me? Well, compared to the 16 others I've attempted to hit thus far this year, it was a career day for the year thus far. Do I still need to work on my swing with my driver? Of course I do, because until I groove it, I'm sure bad driving days will pop up. But, this review isn't an analysis of my game, it's for my thoughts on this shaft. And my thoughts on it are that it works as good as it looks and you'll be prying this from my cold dead fingers if you want to hit this club any time soon.

Final Thoughts PT. 2

After initially writing this review, I'm happy to say I've played 5 rounds with this shaft in the big dog. All 5, I've absolutely MURDERED this driver. I've been hitting this club further than any driver I've ever owned. But the even better part? I've been finding the fairway MORE. I did, after that first round, bring it home and cut it on down to 44 3/8" (raw before gripping). Since then, it's like a fighter pilot over Hiroshima, straight dropping BOMBS. I've driven the green on a par 4 that the closest I've ever been was 30 yards out(it was on the front edge and I 3 putted for par, but the drive was there). I hit driver-8 iron into a 545 yard par 5 four holes later that same day(at 290 out it goes downhill to a lake so I caught the hill and got good roll). Yes, this shaft is WORKING for me right now, and you're gonna have to bring something REALLY REALLY good to the table to unseat my king of the castle right now. I do have a build in the works (for another shaft review I'll be posting in a few days, as I didn't get along with the head I originally put the Black Ops White shaft in, but it's this same head in a slightly higher loft now, and I'm looking FORWARD to it to see if I can get even more carry with less spin and the same amount of roll or more.).

At an MSRP of $79.99, Grafalloy really pulled a Mike Tyson on this one and knocked it out of the ring. I am practically calling my shots with it, point and shoot, literally. My playing partners, however, haven't been as happy as I've put even more space between their ball and mine off the tee. I did have 15 yards between myself and the longest, he's been routinely 30-40 yards behind me regularly and I'm hitting even less club into the green resulting in more scoring opportunities (my second round out with it, I posted my lowest round in 4-5 months with a 73, had 5 birdies and the bogies that day were on shots that I flew the green with because I hit everything as crisp as I have in months). So yes, sir, this combination is working for me, much to the delight of my wallet in my normal skins game.

(I promise I'll get some better pics up, as it was overcast when I took these originally and is raining at the moment.)

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

You may need to tip it if you're going a little overlength with it. I'd ask True Temper/Grafalloy/ProjectX, to be honest. And if its a scramble club I'd play it at 47+". It's for swinging hard right? Lol. Why not go maximum legal? Lmao.

Either ask about tipping or call around and see if somewhere will find you one with the highest CPM number they have(I've always gone up a flex range in terms of CPM in my scramble builds or tipped 1/2" or more).

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Great review Rookie!! I'm still loving my Kiyoshi setup, but for $80 that seems like a steel. I'm tempted to try it out in a 4w.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

You may need to tip it if you're going a little overlength with it. I'd ask True Temper/Grafalloy/ProjectX, to be honest. And if its a scramble club I'd play it at 47+". It's for swinging hard right? Lol. Why not go maximum legal? Lmao.

Either ask about tipping or call around and see if somewhere will find you one with the highest CPM number they have(I've always gone up a flex range in terms of CPM in my scramble builds or tipped 1/2" or more).

There's a certain point that I lose ALL control and it seems to be above 46.5", unless I go to a XX shaft. I remember the old Adams Tight Lies drivers had the original Bi-Matrix shaft in them and I could KILL that thing. I'll probably wait until the offseason to pick one up, since I just bought two other shafts to try out. Thanks for the response and review.

Nice write-up RookieBlue7, I am somewhat interested in trying this in my Powerbilt AFO. My swing speed is much slower than yours.....averaging about 87 mph with the driver. I have been gaming a Cally FTiz 11* with a PX 5.0 graphite shaft. To date, this has been the best setup for me as I retained the distance I had on the Powerbilt and added more accuracy....usually 200-220 yds right down the middle.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Nice write-up RookieBlue7, I am somewhat interested in trying this in my Powerbilt AFO. My swing speed is much slower than yours.....averaging about 87 mph with the driver. I have been gaming a Cally FTiz 11* with a PX 5.0 graphite shaft. To date, this has been the best setup for me as I retained the distance I had on the Powerbilt and added more accuracy....usually 200-220 yds right down the middle.

The swingspeed difference is all relative, though. As there are other flexes available (X flex is heavy compared to S and R that are around 65 grams, if memory serves). I know you were loving that AFO, and it may be an easy way to try and get more distance. Problem is, I don't know how those are constructed, and if there's a nitrogen bladder in there (I'd suspect there would have to be to keep it in the head), I don't know what would happen if you heated the hosel to pull the stock shaft.

Is the current shaft the blue PX or is it a PX Black?

In The Bag

The swingspeed difference is all relative, though. As there are other flexes available (X flex is heavy compared to S and R that are around 65 grams, if memory serves). I know you were loving that AFO, and it may be an easy way to try and get more distance. Problem is, I don't know how those are constructed, and if there's a nitrogen bladder in there (I'd suspect there would have to be to keep it in the head), I don't know what would happen if you heated the hosel to pull the stock shaft.

In The Bag

Rookie,

I really liked the Talamonti but am considering this Bimatrix. I have a huge problem with a high spinning low ball. The heavy Talamonti, I could feel the shaft was really working well, and was very good in this area. The Bimatrix seems like it may be even better.

You have reviewed them both so what do you think?

I have not checked my LA and Spin numbers on this head, but previously with a 9.5* head I had a 105SS, 11.3* LA, and 3200 rpm launch. The heavier shaft (Talamonti PD80 X Tour not tipped) really toned the spin down to where I can really tell the difference in roll, but the launch was still low. I put this in a R11 10.5* and was loving it. I had what seemed like the perfect flight and hit a monster drive on 5 with the wind behind me. I got to the 6th hole with the wind directly behind me and was going to kill the drive, but instead, I literally killed the driver, I teed it very hit, and then hit it high on the heel, maybe even on the shaft, the result was about a 50 yard drive and a crack in the Talamonti shaft. This shaft is now tipped 3 inches and is a hybrid shaft now. I have since been playing a regular flex Proforce V2 Tour which is the only driver shaft I had around.

Which one of these is the higher flying least spinning shaft, the Bimatrix or the Talamonti PD80?

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

They're different shafts. For me, the BiMatrix works well in the lower lofted head than I normally play because it's the lowest spinning high launch shaft I've ever tried. Must be the steel tip section doing that. The Talamonti is a flatter launching shaft with more spin, and works really well for me in heads that are 9.25 or higher loft. I have yet to play the BiMatrix in heavy wind so I want to see how that works out because of the higher launching characteristics. The Talamonti bores through the wind well for me. I am anxious to try some of Phil's newer shafts too to see how they perform for me. But that'll be in a different head, cause I'm not breaking this combo up.

In The Bag

They're different shafts. For me, the BiMatrix works well in the lower lofted head than I normally play because it's the lowest spinning high launch shaft I've ever tried. Must be the steel tip section doing that. The Talamonti is a flatter launching shaft with more spin, and works really well for me in heads that are 9.25 or higher loft. I have yet to play the BiMatrix in heavy wind so I want to see how that works out because of the higher launching characteristics. The Talamonti bores through the wind well for me. I am anxious to try some of Phil's newer shafts too to see how they perform for me. But that'll be in a different head, cause I'm not breaking this combo up.

Thanks, that tells me what I need to know. Since we do not have the same swings, and the Talamonti in a 9.5 head for me was still a bit low, I know I need the Bimatrix. But I have a Talamonti supposedly on the way. Maybe. Sort of.

Have you talked with Phil about the order? He's been kind of busy lately and I haven't talked with him much lately, but might want to check in with him personally as I know Cris has been busy lately too with the launch of their new lines on the site.

In The Bag

This is an excellent write up. These are the same shafts that were originally kicking around 10-11 years ago right? I know I had one of these in a driver I bought.

I believe they tweaked them just a hair, but yeah, essentially the same shafts.

In The Bag

True Temper owns Grafalloy so basically the same shaft

In The Bag

That's it! I new it was a darker blue. It was a True Temper bimatrix shaft right?

You can get the True Temper Bimatrix on eBay delivered for $23. I did not know if it performed like the Grafalloy, I know they are the same company. The site says that these are low ball flight. In R Flex.

It's the Project X 5.0 Blackish Grey with a Red Callaway Chevron on it......I suppose it was made for Callaway.

As for the PowerBilt, I haven't used it much in the last 4 months, but can tell you it has a Fujikura shaft in it. The Driver head is injected with a resin, then the nitrogen is inserted and the resin seals the entire inside of the head after they install the check valve. Powerbilt reps said to treat the change as a normal head....no special procedures are required when changing shafts.....

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Have you talked with Phil about the order? He's been kind of busy lately and I haven't talked with him much lately, but might want to check in with him personally as I know Cris has been busy lately too with the launch of their new lines on the site.

Talked to Phil and the problem is resolved. It was their fault and they are making it right. Thanks for your help Rookie.

No problem Rick.

In The Bag

• 1 month later...

Just put the neon blue into a RBZ 3w head. Ended up tipping it a half inch and plays at 43".

Love the way this club hits. It's basically point and shoot with a baby cut. Nice penetrating ball flight and no ballooning at all.

Thanks for the review Rookie, I wouldn't have gotten one of these without reading it. I'm back in love with a 3w now :)

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

• 1 month later...

I rebroke the Talamonti (Original) that I had initially in the driver. It split right down the middle which was a continuation of what it did with the driver. I am pretty sure it was simply a continuation of the previous problem. Either way, I chopped it down and used it for several more months so I can not complain.

I ordered a BiMatrix yesterday. The plan is to set this up for the driver with a blow on grip. I will compare this against the Talamonti (2nd Generation) currently in the driver and then blow a grip off and but trim a shaft for the 3 wood. Yeah, I know that makes the 3 wood play a bit wimpier than if I were to tip trim like it says, but I do not really mind that because I have to go at it with the 3 wood a bit slower than a drvier, certainly off the deck, in order to make better contact.

I rebroke the Talamonti (Original) that I had initially in the driver. It split right down the middle which was a continuation of what it did with the driver.

Did it split vertically? My Talamonti split vertically, from about 2" above the ferrule, all the way up to about the middle of the shaft. First time I ever saw a shaft crack vertically.

Did it split vertically? My Talamonti split vertically, from about 2" above the ferrule, all the way up to about the middle of the shaft. First time I ever saw a shaft crack vertically.

Yes, it did it the first time when it was a driver shaft. Just above the hosel, and all the way to the tip. The head nearly came off and I could not tell if it was in the down swing or at impact. I had the ball teed very high and was going to blast it as high and far as I could with a 25 mph tail wind. I had just done that on the previous hole and total yardage was like 340. I just assume I somehow hit the ball with the shaft. The ball went a total of 30 yards, bringing my average driving yardage back to a believable number.:rolleyes: I thought I had to do something to cause it, as I never saw one do that.

So then Since I could cut 2 1/2 inches off of it I made it a 3 wood shaft, although I had to add an inch or so to the but end for length. I played that October or so, and like I said, this time there was no warning or indication that something was wrong. I hit a perfect shot, that actually traveled farther than expected, and when I went to put the cover on, the tip had exploded. It looked like the end of Elmer Fudds rifle after Bugs had stuck his finger in there.

I've yet to have any trouble with any of the Talamonti shafts I've got, both version 1 and version 2. My swing speed is pretty high and I have an aggressive transition. Are you guys using a deburring tool on the hosels prior to installing the shafts? That's the only thing I could think that might be different as I do that on every install I do and its not a standard thing lots of people do. It certainly seems like an anomaly, as I've got 15-20 of his shafts (or have owned them at some point), and have yet to see a problem. I've also never seen one in any of the installs of them I've done for others.

In The Bag