Ice

New Release from Taylormade Official

TaylorMade has something coming on October 23. It is supposed to make Sergio "freakishly longer." So once again it's marketing centered around more distance. Driver? Production version of the mysterious zebra irons?

Well whatever it is my fitting is the 26th so I hope it's a driver and I hope they're right this time. ;)

Well whatever it is my fitting is the 26th so I hope it's a driver and I hope they're right this time. ;)

That would be so lucky for you!

Oh man, not another driver. They must have my picture hanging up in their marketing department under the caption, "Typical target market *sshole. Make 'em & he will buy."

Oh well, it's my only vice. And I am trying to sell off alot of the ones that will never see the bag.

It's a proccess..lol

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Too funny

Personally, I'm to the point where I don't know how much improvement is really left in the heads themselves. At this point, I think it's becoming more and more about the shaft. It is stunning how much difference a shaft can make in a club. Recently replaced the shaft in an almost 4 year old Adams SpeedLine, and suddenly find that club to be as effective, and every bit as 'long' as a current model RBZ Tour with the same shaft in it.

Yea the Heads can only do so much I think they are hitting the limit on a lot of things. Every generation of new driver is very close to the one before. Its all about getting the right fit. You get the right loft matched to the right shaft and you will get longer and straighter if not no amount of technology will help.

I hope it is a new driver! I've been waiting to get my hands into an RBZ and nothing kills down the price of used drivers as a new release for the same item!

lol, this thing is going to sell like hotcakes. Call a GI iron a blade, genius :)

Yes, it's called the Callaway Golf 2005 X-Tour iron.

Now that's Rocket Bladez!

lol, this thing is going to sell like hotcakes. Call a GI iron a blade, genius :)

hahahha yes, genius, now everyone can play 'blades' lol, seriously, is this the new thing from Taylormade that's gonna launch in 9 hours or so from now?

reminds me of razr somehow

Just like how everyone now call an Anser style putter a blade......only 8802 styles or maybe even Bullseyes are blades. Those Anser style are heel toe weighted putters!

Just like how everyone now call an Anser style putter a blade......only 8802 styles or maybe even Bullseyes are blades. Those Anser style are heel toe weighted putters!

Nowadays it's a blade or mallet putter. I don't think I need to explain the modern difference.

Don't like the irons.

Yup that is why when there is an opportunity to point it out, it should be done. otherwise revisionist history will eventually take over.

I agree, after having a better marketing strategy than Cleveland/Rotex the actual product seems underwhelming.