TESTERS WANTED! ×

Warming Up (vs) Not Warming Up

GolfSpy_X

Out of curiosity Bob, how does this differ from your normal routine for exercise? I ask because I want to have the ability to play for a long time and I might as well keep the body going in a healthy direction...

I was a bodybuilder and power lifter until I was 60, sold all of my equipment and moved south. For the last 12 years I have worked out on a Totalgym for 20 minutes three times a week and powerwalked 2.5-3 miles prior to every workout.

I don't look nearly as good as I did 12 years ago but I'm working out more for the blood numbers now than anything else.

Semper Fi

My Club

BC Powder, or Goody's is an aspirin that looks like coke in a little piece of paper, put it in your mouth and wash it down. Please never try to snort it!!! The advantage is that it get's in your blood stream instantly!

v-bc-powder.jpg

Oh, that's wicked cool.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

I was a bodybuilder and power lifter until I was 60, sold all of my equipment and moved south. For the last 12 years I have worked out on a Totalgym for 20 minutes three times a week and powerwalked 2.5-3 miles prior to every workout.

I don't look nearly as good as I did 12 years ago but I'm working out more for the blood numbers now than anything else.

Kudos. I need to be more disciplined like that. I was looking at the TotalGym after seeing an infomercial on it. You obviously use it a bunch. Would you recommend it?

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

Archived