TESTERS WANTED! ×

What Companies Do YOU Want Reviews From?

Flv02

Hey Guys,

Now that we have this Cigar Section up and running, it is time to start getting reviews! I want all of you guys to post who YOU want to see reviewed here. I have already been talking back in forth with Xikar to get a big review with them. Now I want you guys to post what companies you want me to talk to. Just post the company, even if it has already been posted. I figured that if a lot of people request one company, I can use that to persuade the company to let us review their products. Tell me what you want!

Inside My Blue Callaway Warbird X Golf Stand Bag:

Driver:Nike SQ 10.5* with Graphite Design Y6+

3W:Cobra S2 14*

4W: Nike SQ Dymo 17*

3H and 4H: Taylormade Rescue 19* and 22*

5H: Cleveland Mashie 23*

6H: Adams a3os Hollow-Back

7Iron-Sand Wedge:Callaway X-20 Series with Callaway Steel

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

Golfball: Callaway Hex Black Tour

I'm gonna throw out Brick House by the JC Newman Cigar Company, just to get their name out there. They make really good cheaper cigars and I love their ads in Cigar Afficionado....."You don't need a lot to enjoy a Brick House, just 5 bucks and a comfortable chair".

I contacted them and They just agreed to a review! I am very excited to try them because I have loved the ads myself.

Inside My Blue Callaway Warbird X Golf Stand Bag:

Driver:Nike SQ 10.5* with Graphite Design Y6+

3W:Cobra S2 14*

4W: Nike SQ Dymo 17*

3H and 4H: Taylormade Rescue 19* and 22*

5H: Cleveland Mashie 23*

6H: Adams a3os Hollow-Back

7Iron-Sand Wedge:Callaway X-20 Series with Callaway Steel

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

Golfball: Callaway Hex Black Tour

• 1 month later...

What do you think of Montecristo? I think I'm a 3rd generation fan, I know I am at least a 2nd. gen fan.

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

Yeah, can't go wrong with a Montecristo. I had a really nice Don Thomas recently, also. I used to be a big Partagas fan, but haven't had anything from them lately. You might try a comparison or two, for example comparing a few Maduros (one of my favorites). Glad to see this thread here, whatever you decide!

PING i20 8.5*, TFC707D (S)
Callaway RAZR Fit 15*, neutral setting, stock shaft (S)
PING i20 20*, TFC707H (S)
Adams Pro a12 23*, Matrix Ozik Altus (S)
PING i20 5-PW, TT DG S300, 1.5* flat (purple dot)
SCOR 50*,54*,58*, Genius 12 KBS Tour (S), 1.5* flat, -1/4"
STX xForm 3, 35"

Archived