TESTERS WANTED! ×

First Look - PUMA Spring 2013 Apparel

Tony Covey MGS

• SPY VIP

FIRST LOOK! - PUMA Spring 2013 Apparel

While at Cobra-PUMA last week, in addition to playing around with the new clubs (seriously...I played a round of golf with the AMP Cell Driver and AMP Cell Irons), I got to take a look at some of what Cobra's Spring 2012 Lineup will offer.

I'm a huge fan of PUMA apparel (great fit, great material, and style for miles), so I was excited to see what next season looks like. The pictures are admittedly not the best (I took most with my phone), but hopefully it will give you an idea of what's to come. Noteworthy perhaps, is that while orange will remain a staple of the PUMA lineup, you can expect to see both Cobra and PUMA (they're basically one in the same on the golf side), dial back the orange just a little bit. Orange isn't over...they're just branching out.

Although they've been doing it for a while, expect PUMA to put more emphasis on casual, or street-style golf shoes. Think TRUE linkswear...shoes that move effortlessly from the office to the golf course.

We're probably going to bring on an apparel guy very soon, and I haven't told X yet that I'm keeping PUMA for myself.

PUMA13-1.jpg

PUMA13-1-2.jpg

PUMA13-2.jpg

PUMA13-2-2.jpg

PUMA13-3.jpg

PUMA13-3-2.jpg

PUMA13-4.jpg

PUMA13-4-2.jpg

PUMA13-5.jpg

PUMA13-5-2.jpg

PUMA13-6.jpg

PUMA13-7.jpg

PUMA13-8.jpg

PUMA13-9.jpg

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• SPY VIP

I like most of it, but that third picture actually made me vomit.

I'm going to have to see to it that the color in question is a staple of my PGA Show wardrobe.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

• SPY VIP

Looks like another nice year is in store for the Puma line. Did you guys see Jose Miraflor?

I spent a lot of time with Jose, including 18 holes on Friday. Unfortunately I lost $5 to him on the course, but since he's grinding some Trustys for me, it's money better than well spent.

To each his own, but I WANT those shoes!!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

To each his own, but I WANT those shoes!!

Those shoes would rock in black & white.

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

I spent a lot of time with Jose, including 18 holes on Friday. Unfortunately I lost $5 to him on the course, but since he's grinding some Trustys for me, it's money better than well spent.

Never had to opportunity to meet him in person, but he seems like a great guy. Did he have custom ground wedges in his bag?

Never understood why TM did not promote him like Vokey or Cleveland?

Posted Image

Love the colors. Pants look great :) Only problem is their baggy shirts. They need a line that fits like JL and Peak. I wear L or sometimes XL in those brands, could wear M in Puma and it still doesn't look that good because of the cut.

Street shoes look ok. Lux is very comfortable.

I like some of those much better. Bright but not punch you in the face and drag you to Orange Alley obnoxiously bright.

If that street shoe even remotely fits, it will be mine!

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

• SPY VIP

Never had to opportunity to meet him in person, but he seems like a great guy. Did he have custom ground wedges in his bag?

Never understood why TM did not promote him like Vokey or Cleveland?

Yup...Jose carries 3 of his own modified Trusty Rustys.

• 1 month later...

Archived