Tyler N. Verrall

Titleist equipment blowout!

Our Sponsors

Hey guys! I haven't been around in a while but I need to unload all my equipment for reasons beyond my control. I'm selling my Titleist 910D3 with Ahina Stiff shaft. 910FD 3 wood, Ahina stiff. And my 910H 2 Hybrid Ahina stiff. Also, my 2 Vokey SM4 wedges (56 + 60-Satin Chrome) and my Titleist 2011 lightweight carry bag in red/white/black. I'll email pics if you are interested!! I'm asking $500 for all the woods combined, $100 for the wedges, and $100 for the bag. Leave a reply if you are interested!!!

How much for just the Driver? Does it come with head cover and wrench? What condition is it in? Thanks.

$220, awesome condition. Wrench set and head cover included

Per forum rules, please post photos of your equipment.

Posted Image

Interested in a trade for Mizuno MP-59 irons 6-PW? I'd want the driver and 3 wood

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC3 Tour Issue

Hey guys! I haven't been around in a while but I need to unload all my equipment for reasons beyond my control. I'm selling my Titleist 910D3 with Ahina Stiff shaft. 910FD 3 wood, Ahina stiff. And my 910H 2 Hybrid Ahina stiff. Also, my 2 Vokey SM4 wedges (56 + 60-Satin Chrome) and my Titleist 2011 lightweight carry bag in red/white/black. I'll email pics if you are interested!! I'm asking $500 for all the woods combined, $100 for the wedges, and $100 for the bag. Leave a reply if you are interested!!!

How much for just the 910H?

$80

Sorry for the late reply but if you still have it, is it possible to send me pics (ken.peak@telus.net) of the face sole crown. The pics with this WTS are too big and take too long to load

Thanks very much

Sorry for the late reply but if you still have it, is it possible to send me pics (ken.peak@telus.net) of the face sole crown. The pics with this WTS are too big and take too long to load

Thanks very much

No worries, so you want me to send a picture of the face of the club to that email address listed?

No worries, so you want me to send a picture of the face of the club to that email address listed?

Yes please, that would be great. Other pics such as the crown and sole if you have as well as a description of the condition of the hybrid. Im assuming that it comes with headcover, tool as well?

Just following up, have you sent pics or have you sold it

Thanks

I will send them tonight when I get home from work if that is okay?