TESTERS WANTED! ×

Launcher Ultralite Challenge

Launcher Ultralite Challenge  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take the Launcher Ultralite Challenge?

I really wish that Cleveland would get on board with the interchangeable driver head\shaft combo for fitting. It would make things like this so much easier.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Those of us with mortal swing speeds might be able to find a better setup.. I can't seem to keep that club in the air. Not enough spin.

I took the Cleveland Launcher DST out today on the course and ended up switching back to my Nike Dymo by the turn.

I had the same issue Nic had. I couldn't get it airborne. In hindsight, I should have gotten on a simulator before providing my specs to Cleveland. I had no idea the head was so low spin. I guess it makes sense because you could pick up 10-15 yards on roll alone, but had I known that I would have gone with a different setup. I ordered a 9 degree with the stock Diamana staff in stiff. I will need to demo a couple of different combos but I'm guessing I need the 10.5 or 10.5 draw and I might even need to re-think the shaft too.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

still doing good with mine tour 9.5 whitebaord straighter farther always good and no more big moon balls that slice off the planet, a more flat trajectory with some roll and a nice draw, even though its open faced im always hitting a baby draw, i swing above 100 mph on avarage with my driver and as long as im hitting aroudn the center of the face its off to the races im loving this driver , think it is the shaft and smaller head that i love so much, definately doing what ia m wanting it to!!!

Andrew Bush da lefty of the forum.

Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard.

Nike Sasquatch 4 wood with diamana blue.

Nike Sasquatch 3 hybrid with diamana hybrid shaft

Callaway x forged 4-pw with prject x flighted 6.0

Callaway x forged 52 and 56 chrome

Callaway x forged 60 vintage

Odyssey white hot tour number 5.

Nike one platinum soon to be nike tour running out of the platinums!!!!!!!

I am assuming Golf Galaxy has this set up to go also?

I would be very leery of any GG results. Unless they have upgraded, they use a Zelocity launch monitor which can give very misleading results. You should either hit balls outdoors where you can see the landing and dispersion. If that is not an alternative, I suggest you take the challenge at a location that has a Trackman, or at least the newest version of the Flightscope monitor.

I would be very leery of any GG results. Unless they have upgraded, they use a Zelocity launch monitor which can give very misleading results. You should either hit balls outdoors where you can see the landing and dispersion. If that is not an alternative, I suggest you take the challenge at a location that has a Trackman, or at least the newest version of the Flightscope monitor.

Hey there - good to see you on here my friend. Welcome!

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

+1 Be very wary of Zelocity #'s we had one for years, and the #'s were suspect at best... We use a Brand new FlightScope Kudu now... Awesome..

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Archived