Forum Structure Change: Equipment, University, and *Community* Read more... ×
Win a Custom Wedge Wizard Wedge: MGS Trick Shot Challenge Read more... ×

Dude those are the same women on mine, and they are supposedly local. Do you live in my neighborhood?

The neighborhood of North America! Wonder if we contacted them the odds of getting the same one?

The neighborhood of North America! Wonder if we contacted them the odds of getting the same one?

Lady Jane is out of town, at Tae Kwon Do, won two golds and two silvers yesterday. I am afraid she would not not understand me contacting them in the interest of science while she is out of town. She might come home and tae kwon do my ass. Maybe Mrs. manbearbig is more liberal along those lines.

Lady Jane is out of town, at Tae Kwon Do, won two golds and two silvers yesterday. I am afraid she would not not understand me contacting them in the interest of science while she is out of town. She might come home and tae kwon do my ass. Maybe Mrs. manbearbig is more liberal along those lines.

Oh I'm sure if it's purely in the interest of science and such :P

I'm afraid to click on it cuz my buddy say that's where all of the viruses come from. I'm just IT illiterate to believe him. LOL

I bet you can get more than a virus from some of them. You can catch stuff that gasoline and a match will not cure.:P

though I'm afraid to click on it cuz my buddy say that's where all of the viruses come from.

I bet you can get more than a virus from some of them. You can catch stuff that gasoline and a match will not cure.:P

Remember people, as RR stated before this is for the sake of science! Think about our future generations.

When I access MGS in Explorer I do not get it. I also do not have spell check in Explorer either. But if I access it in FireFox, I get the banner but spell checker works. I have done 2400 posts without spell checker so I can live without it.

I would not be surprised to learn that one of our recent members did not infect us when we responded to his welcome message. I am not sure how that works but there have been some questionable "New Members" there have been far more good new members.

Oh man, this sux! This already has 115 views, and I'm bettin most of 'em have never read anything from me except what's on this thread. To those of you whom this is the case, I assure you, that this is not as it appears, and I also have better material on other threads. Dude, we're already on page two. If this keeps up, you get MOM & I really get screwed!

Ya know, that one woman is kinda cute, but Rick's right, she's not local & she's probably not the type of woman that I can take over to the club to meet my parents for dinner on the porch with.

Man, I shoulda stayed in Cleveland

Fairways & Greens 4ever

I felt I was far to young and had nothing but sincere intentions for the more 'distinguished' gentlemen around here.

she's probably not the type of woman that I can take over to the club to meet my parents for dinner on the porch with.

Picture your mother's reaction to the blonde in the see through shirt when the four of you sit down to dinner.:P It will be fun. :P

Thread title updated!

Picture your mother's reaction to the blonde in the see through shirt when the four of you sit down to dinner.:P It will be fun. :P

That blonde may get us to 10 pages though!