TESTERS WANTED! ×

The Distinguished Gentlemen's Thread

The Dansome

So I'm going through the camera roll on my phone to edit the Pure Grips pic and I find this. NIDINE!!!

44436_10151347478371068_21124027_n.jpg

Congrats Dan, if my math is right, this was the threads 1000th post... a bunch of territory has been covered and it's only the beginning.

To celebrate, I have an announcement ... my wife and I are having our second child! :D Not due until July next year, so baby is only about 11 weeks, but we are so stoked! So, I figure I've got to get as much golf in between now and July as possible...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SPY VIP

Ok, a little story about the priest who I sold the Tour Issue MB1s(Adams) to yesterday(He's a 6 HDCP, must be nice ;) ). Anyway, in the begining of September our club championships begin. It's 6HDCP and below, played offa scratch & the first Saturday is an 18 hole medal with the top 32 advancing(57 teed off) to a match play format down to a foursome who then play a Saturday-Sunday 36 hole medal final.

We play the blues, but they're literally put right in front of the tips, so we're really playin the tips. It's funny cuz 3 guys didn't break 100 & 9 guys didn't break 90.LMAO. And these are GHIN 6s and below. The one guy, who's a new member and brought a 4HDCP over, shot a 101. LMAO It's funny what the scores are when ya gotta play it down & putt it out. LOL

Anyway, I had third low score(73 behind a 69 & a 72(Par 71)), though I sorta got screwed on the draw cuz the top two had the easiest path to the quarters. So be it. Anyway, I blew by my first guy 6&5 to get to 16. Next, I hadda past club champ who winters in FLA and comes North in April. He's 64, but he's a machine, probably like RK, 240 yd drive on a string all day and his short game is magic, and he's a true class act. One of the Best. So we play a gentleman's game, no games.

So, we're square after 18 & on the third play off hole, I pull one outa my *ss and sink about a 45-48' punch/chip from the fringe. Game over. Oh well, better me than him.

So I made the 8. My next opponent is a true "country club prick." Rude, arrogant, self-centered, a platinum spoon baby and just the kind that I take great pride in just humaliating. Not beating. Humiliating. I know, I got issues. I'm workin on 'em, and I think Madison's gonna really help me in this area. B)

Plus, he's the grandson of the founder of one of the world's(yea, this is correct) most prominent financial services firms. And yes, he's in the company. Won't ever get the top job, partly cuz it took him 8 years and three colleges to get a piece of paper(True!!) and mostly cuz he's an idiot, but it doesn't matter cuz he could buy me and 98% of the members with his pocket change. Seriously.

So I'm walkin through the locker room havin gone through my pre-round routine waitin for my 9:08am tee time when I pass the isle with his locker in it. I look over and I see him on his knees and this priest standing over him with his hands on his shoulders. Now I try to be a good catholic & a good person, and I've prayed before every sporting event that I've ever played, going back to HS, when I first remember clergy bein in our locker room(football).

However, I have never ever asked God to help me to be victorious, ever. Only asked him to keep me and my teammates and opponents safe & to allow me to perform my best. That's all. After that, let the chips fall.

So the last words I hear the priest say are, " Lord, please guide _ _ _ _ _ to victory today." Well, you guys know me, I hadda stop. :D The priest turns around and _ _ _ _ _ looks up at me and I smile and step into the isle next to the priest & I lean into _ _ _ _ _' _

space and say, "Dude, it ain't gonna be the big guy hittin the ball today, it's just gonna be you & me." I stood, looking the priest in the eyes and said to him, "Bro, you better round up the 12 appostles, cuz he's gonna need every last one of 'em." I winked at him, turned and left. We met on the first tee and the Father was standing next to his bag. I walked up to him & said, so all could hear,"that's fine if ya wanna walk the fairways, but ya don't stand on the tee, and ya don't open your mouth or I'm callin ya for assisting him durin play." I waited for him to step back off of the tee, then I stepped up a laced one. Game on.

Long story short, I smoked him 6&5. He's actually a nice player, but he's soft & never does much in match play. Anyway, on #3, a par 5, I hadda bout an 8'er for bird & ya know when you just have that feelin, you just KNOW it's goin in? I looked over to Father, who was standin next to a greenside trap and I said, again loud enough for the 50-60 people followin us also standin around the green, "Father, this one's for Peter," and I stepped up and ran it centre cup. I looked at Father and winked. It was kinda cute, cuz when I walked over to hand my caddy my putter, he asked,"who's Peter?" :)

Two holes later, a 214yd par 3, I had that feeling, and I was hittin the ball well, though it went beyond that. I KNEW. I looked over at Father and said, "Hey Father, this one's for John." I stepped up and laced my hybrid to 10'. I did make the putt, though I didn't have that feeling so I said nothing. My bro, who was walking along the rough, said that I shoulda said a name after my putt, but it's not the same, sorta like callin a homer after ya hit it.

Well, on #9, I hadda bout an 8'er again for bird, and again, this feeling just came over me, and I turned and said to Father, "this bad boy's for Paul." And well, ya know how that one went.

So, for nine holes the Father shadowed us, inside of the people following us, who stayed back on the edge of the fairways and behind the greenside traps, where as Father was on the edge of the green. But as I stepped up to hit my tee shot on #10, I saw Father walking up the fairway with everyone else. And he stayed with everyone else until I closed the spoon baby out on #13. Normally we play in,reagardless of the hole it ends on, however it's the victor's call, and for the first time in 4 years, I said, "let's take it in, I got stuff I gotta do."

I wanted him to make that walk. The walk that a loser makes.LMAO. You'd have to know him. 98% of you woulda done the same thing. So, as we're walkin up, the Father says to me, "You played well today though I can't help but think that my actions & words inspired you," and he patted me on the back. I smiled, and having come outa my zone, I thanked him and said honestly & accurately, "Father, I don't need you or any else to get me "juiced" to play, though just between you and me, unless one of the 12 are scratch, they wouldn't have done a damn thing for _ _ _ _ _ today." He laughed and patted me on my back and walked back towards the group that he was walking with.

But, between you guys and me, his little pre-round prayer did piss me off and his standing on the first tee like he was playin did probably cause me to take it up a notch. Who knows.

Oh yea, I ended up placin 2nd with a score of 139(-3) to a college kid who hadda 138(-4).

But, my quarter finals match was one of my top 3 ever, probably third, as far as my favorite wins. To beat a platinum spoon baby & a priest at the same time, well, at least for me, it don't get any better!!

Thanx for reading

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

amen

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

• SPY VIP

Congrats Dan, if my math is right, this was the threads 1000th post... a bunch of territory has been covered and it's only the beginning.

To celebrate, I have an announcement ... my wife and I are having our second child! :D Not due until July next year, so baby is only about 11 weeks, but we are so stoked! So, I figure I've got to get as much golf in between now and July as possible...

Awesome! Congrats Brad!

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

• SPY VIP

Congrats Brad!

On another note, looks like I have something called Meniere's disease which is the cause of my random vertigo. Fabulous.

Sorry to hear this Tuna. That's the inner ear deal that affects balance right? Any hearing issues?

I have permanent tinnitus so I went through tests for everything and this was one thing they investigated.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Hey Brad, Congratulations! We were married for 12 years before my son "surprised" us. We just weren't planning on kids. I always figured if we ever had one, I would want to have one more though. My wife had such a hard time with the delivery, she didn't want to have another. But five years later another surprise, my daughter. She had a C section per doc's recommendation which went much smoother for both of them. My daughter's three now and my son is eight. It's been the best. I can't imagine NOT having them now! I hope the best for you guys through the pregnancy and beyond.

Take care,

Keith

Congrats Brad!

On another note, looks like I have something called Meniere's disease which is the cause of my random vertigo. Fabulous.

Sorry Tuna. I had to look that up, never heard of it. Hope it's manageable and doesn't get worse. It's never good news to discover you have something that can be a chronic issue.

Ok, a little story about the priest who I sold the Tour Issue MB1s(Adams) to yesterday(He's a 6 HDCP, must be nice ;) ). Anyway, in the begining of September our club championships begin. It's 6HDCP and below, played offa scratch & the first Saturday is an 18 hole medal with the top 32 advancing(57 teed off) to a match play format down to a foursome who then play a Saturday-Sunday 36 hole medal final.

We play the blues, but they're literally put right in front of the tips, so we're really playin the tips. It's funny cuz 3 guys didn't break 100 & 9 guys didn't break 90.LMAO. And these are GHIN 6s and below. The one guy, who's a new member and brought a 4HDCP over, shot a 101. LMAO It's funny what the scores are when ya gotta play it down & putt it out. LOL

Anyway, I had third low score(73 behind a 69 & a 72(Par 71)), though I sorta got screwed on the draw cuz the top two had the easiest path to the quarters. So be it. Anyway, I blew by my first guy 6&5 to get to 16. Next, I hadda past club champ who winters in FLA and comes North in April. He's 64, but he's a machine, probably like RK, 240 yd drive on a string all day and his short game is magic, and he's a true class act. One of the Best. So we play a gentleman's game, no games.

So, we're square after 18 & on the third play off hole, I pull one outa my *ss and sink about a 45-48' punch/chip from the fringe. Game over. Oh well, better me than him.

So I made the 8. My next opponent is a true "country club prick." Rude, arrogant, self-centered, a platinum spoon baby and just the kind that I take great pride in just humaliating. Not beating. Humiliating. I know, I got issues. I'm workin on 'em, and I think Madison's gonna really help me in this area. B)

Plus, he's the grandson of the founder of one of the world's(yea, this is correct) most prominent financial services firms. And yes, he's in the company. Won't ever get the top job, partly cuz it took him 8 years and three colleges to get a piece of paper(True!!) and mostly cuz he's an idiot, but it doesn't matter cuz he could buy me and 98% of the members with his pocket change. Seriously.

So I'm walkin through the locker room havin gone through my pre-round routine waitin for my 9:08am tee time when I pass the isle with his locker in it. I look over and I see him on his knees and this priest standing over him with his hands on his shoulders. Now I try to be a good catholic & a good person, and I've prayed before every sporting event that I've ever played, going back to HS, when I first remember clergy bein in our locker room(football).

However, I have never ever asked God to help me to be victorious, ever. Only asked him to keep me and my teammates and opponents safe & to allow me to perform my best. That's all. After that, let the chips fall.

So the last words I hear the priest say are, " Lord, please guide _ _ _ _ _ to victory today." Well, you guys know me, I hadda stop. :D The priest turns around and _ _ _ _ _ looks up at me and I smile and step into the isle next to the priest & I lean into _ _ _ _ _' _

space and say, "Dude, it ain't gonna be the big guy hittin the ball today, it's just gonna be you & me." I stood, looking the priest in the eyes and said to him, "Bro, you better round up the 12 appostles, cuz he's gonna need every last one of 'em." I winked at him, turned and left. We met on the first tee and the Father was standing next to his bag. I walked up to him & said, so all could hear,"that's fine if ya wanna walk the fairways, but ya don't stand on the tee, and ya don't open your mouth or I'm callin ya for assisting him durin play." I waited for him to step back off of the tee, then I stepped up a laced one. Game on.

Long story short, I smoked him 6&5. He's actually a nice player, but he's soft & never does much in match play. Anyway, on #3, a par 5, I hadda bout an 8'er for bird & ya know when you just have that feelin, you just KNOW it's goin in? I looked over to Father, who was standin next to a greenside trap and I said, again loud enough for the 50-60 people followin us also standin around the green, "Father, this one's for Peter," and I stepped up and ran it centre cup. I looked at Father and winked. It was kinda cute, cuz when I walked over to hand my caddy my putter, he asked,"who's Peter?" :)

Two holes later, a 214yd par 3, I had that feeling, and I was hittin the ball well, though it went beyond that. I KNEW. I looked over at Father and said, "Hey Father, this one's for John." I stepped up and laced my hybrid to 10'. I did make the putt, though I didn't have that feeling so I said nothing. My bro, who was walking along the rough, said that I shoulda said a name after my putt, but it's not the same, sorta like callin a homer after ya hit it.

Well, on #9, I hadda bout an 8'er again for bird, and again, this feeling just came over me, and I turned and said to Father, "this bad boy's for Paul." And well, ya know how that one went.

So, for nine holes the Father shadowed us, inside of the people following us, who stayed back on the edge of the fairways and behind the greenside traps, where as Father was on the edge of the green. But as I stepped up to hit my tee shot on #10, I saw Father walking up the fairway with everyone else. And he stayed with everyone else until I closed the spoon baby out on #13. Normally we play in,reagardless of the hole it ends on, however it's the victor's call, and for the first time in 4 years, I said, "let's take it in, I got stuff I gotta do."

I wanted him to make that walk. The walk that a loser makes.LMAO. You'd have to know him. 98% of you woulda done the same thing. So, as we're walkin up, the Father says to me, "You played well today though I can't help but think that my actions & words inspired you," and he patted me on the back. I smiled, and having come outa my zone, I thanked him and said honestly & accurately, "Father, I don't need you or any else to get me "juiced" to play, though just between you and me, unless one of the 12 are scratch, they wouldn't have done a damn thing for _ _ _ _ _ today." He laughed and patted me on my back and walked back towards the group that he was walking with.

But, between you guys and me, his little pre-round prayer did piss me off and his standing on the first tee like he was playin did probably cause me to take it up a notch. Who knows.

Oh yea, I ended up placin 2nd with a score of 139(-3) to a college kid who hadda 138(-4).

But, my quarter finals match was one of my top 3 ever, probably third, as far as my favorite wins. To beat a platinum spoon baby & a priest at the same time, well, at least for me, it don't get any better!!

Thanx for reading

Fairways & Greens 4ever

GREAT story Richard! Thanks for sharing. That's pretty gutsy I gotta say! :)

FYI Nidine has been trying to do a 25 days of giving project during the holidays. You can follow her here.

http://polkadotputt.tumblr.com/

THIS! If you have not read it yet, get to it. Totally awesome. An 'others' focus, this is what we need more of. Doing things that give others hope, irrespective of how big or small it is, but doing it for the sake of it, not to get something in return. Great work Nidine and Dan.

Sorry to hear this Tuna. That's the inner ear deal that affects balance right? Any hearing issues?

I have permanent tinnitus so I went through tests for everything and this was one thing they investigated.

Yup. No hearing issues though. Mostly, just sudden vertigo that kicks so hard I get knocked on my butt.

According to those in the know, it's something that just kicks in and they haven't a clue why. It tends to exist in one for quite a while and then it burns it's self out. Effects seem to range from mild to rather annoying. There are certain triggers that kick it off (no more alcohol, caffine or high speed elevators). Otherwise I've got some pills that mitigate the vertigo when it hits.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Sorry Tuna. I had to look that up, never heard of it. Hope it's manageable and doesn't get worse. It's never good news to discover you have something that can be a chronic issue.

Cheers mate! Could be worse so I'll just roll with it.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Yup. No hearing issues though. Mostly, just sudden vertigo that kicks so hard I get knocked on my butt.

According to those in the know, it's something that just kicks in and they haven't a clue why. It tends to exist in one for quite a while and then it burns it's self out. Effects seem to range from mild to rather annoying. There are certain triggers that kick it off (no more alcohol, caffine or high speed elevators). Otherwise I've got some pills that mitigate the vertigo when it hits.

You'll have to watch tucking those fins in and diving deep then ;)

Aren't they almost orgasmic(For me they are that, though my life has been rather barren in that area recently B) ).

Truly, there's nothin in the game like a perfectly struck blade.

Nothin!!! :P

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Let's see, 14 of 14 Fairways hit today, although technically, I was in 15 fairway not 5 because I was cutting the corner, 15 of 18 GIR and 28 putts which totalled 68, yeah they are pretty sweet, and that was with 5 pretty poor shots in a row on 8 for a double bogey. While I was techically in the fairway 228 out on a 360 yard hole is not a good drive.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Thanks all, yep we're totally stoked.

Funny really - about a month ago we went to a Christmas party. I was bathing our daughter and this other girl came in (she would have been four) and straight off the bat said "does Aunty Jenna have two babies in her tummy?". We hadn't told anyone that we were pregnant, so I was like - ah, not that I know of! It was weird, but I was convinced for a while there that maybe we were having twins, totally on the prophesy of a four year old... :lol:

Jenna, my wife, has made me promise that I'll keep fit through this pregnancy ... I put on almost as much weight as her last time :unsure: ... I guess I just didn't want to feel left out... :lol:

Let's see, 14 of 14 Fairways hit today, although technically, I was in 15 fairway not 5 because I was cutting the corner, 15 of 18 GIR and 28 putts which totalled 68, yeah they are pretty sweet, and that was with 5 pretty poor shots in a row on 8 for a double bogey. While I was techically in the fairway 228 out on a 360 yard hole is not a good drive.

Still, if you had the PERFECT game then where would you get the motivation to keep improving ... who am I kidding, I'd give a testicle to hit 68 (especially now number II is on its way lol)

Still, if you had the PERFECT game then where would you get the motivation to keep improving ... who am I kidding, I'd give a testicle to hit 68 (especially now number II is on its way lol)

The motivation is to go back out and do it again tomorrow.

So you're baggin the 32s now?

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Yes, these were the 32's however, the driver today was a Titleist 905R with a Proforce V2 shaft. I was considering giving it to a friend, and decided to take it out and hit it today. I killed it, and the hole that I doubled, I was intending to hit a hybrid off the tee. I swung the hybrid and it counts as a hit but it was more like a long skull, followed by a lazy slice, followed by a fat chunk, and finally an almost chili dip, leaving me a 55' bogey putt. I did have a 2' tap in so all was not lost. But an even par front and a 32 on the back makes for a pretty decent score,

Jenna, my wife, has made me promise that I'll keep fit through this pregnancy ... I put on almost as much weight as her last time :unsure: ... I guess I just didn't want to feel left out... :lol:

It's funny how no one mentioned this to me before our little one as well. I don't know what I expected to happen when I ate the stuff she wanted as well but I'm unimpressed with the result. I've got a solid 16 to drop. BAH.

Obviously, you're in my thoughts & prayers.

I hope that your episodes are few and far between & mild as it goes.

My very Best

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Thank you RP!

Awesome, congratulations.

AJ

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

Touché Sir, and that's why people of all levels love this game

Tomorrow morning, is supposed to be the last 70+ degree day for the rest or the year. For some reason of my normal player buddies are unable to play on Tuesdays.:rolleyes: So I rearranged my day to go play with "the big boys". I really want to play well tomorrow. I do not expect to break par but I am going to play well. However, I broke my 3 wood shaft and have to figure out something by in the morning.

I hit a tee shot that was perfect, I had no clue anything was wrong and after I watched the ball go exactly where I wanted it, I went to replace the head cover and the shaft was split down the middle. It looked like a banana peel.

Tomorrow morning, is supposed to be the last 70+ degree day for the rest or the year. For some reason of my normal player buddies are unable to play on Tuesdays.:rolleyes: So I rearranged my day to go play with "the big boys". I really want to play well tomorrow. I do not expect to break par but I am going to play well. However, I broke my 3 wood shaft and have to figure out something by in the morning.

I hit a tee shot that was perfect, I had no clue anything was wrong and after I watched the ball go exactly where I wanted it, I went to replace the head cover and the shaft was split down the middle. It looked like a banana peel.

weird?! I guess I've never thought about a shaft splitting lengthways - is this common / have you seen one do this before? Any thoughts on the cause?

weird?! I guess I've never thought about a shaft splitting lengthways - is this common / have you seen one do this before? Any thoughts on the cause?

I have only seen this one time and it was this shaft. It was originally in my driver and it split during the swing. The ball went so poorly I thought I had hit the ball with with the shaft. Now, I am not so sure. I cut it off way above the slpit and made a 3 wood shaft out of it, however, now it has done the same thing, again.

So now I need either a new 3 wood or a new driver shaft. I have had the hots for a BI Matrix in S Flex for my driver, and am considering getting one of those and put in my driver and butt trimming the Talamonti for the 3 Wood. Looks like Santa will be bringing me on. Well, probably UPS or USPS but Merry Christmas to me, from me.

Richard and Nadine,

How did the Steelers do this weekend? Oh, nevermind, I forgot they played Dallas, I think I heard about that.

I almost used this thread to bring up something that was childish and petty. That would be inappropriate.:rolleyes:

Is it childish and petty to whine about the abomination of the New England game Sunday night? Still feeling a little queasy about it....but then again, losing the number 2 seed and settling for the #3 seed is still making the playoffs.

Yup. It's childish and and so petty that King Richard (as is Petty) would sue for copyright infringement.

That is all.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Is it childish and petty to whine about the abomination of the New England game Sunday night? Still feeling a little queasy about it....but then again, losing the number 2 seed and settling for the #3 seed is still making the playoffs.

Yup. It's childish and and so petty that King Richard (as is Petty) would sue for copyright infringement.

That is all.

I'm not worried about it. A good kick in the ass isn't always a bad thing.

But yeah, I was in a foul mood Sunday night, the ST and D just blew and had no idea how to handle a rookie QB. I'm not sure I blame the offense at all, they had something like 2 minutes of playtime during the entire first half.

I'm not worried about it. A good kick in the ass isn't always a bad thing.

But yeah, I was in a foul mood Sunday night, the ST and D just blew and had no idea how to handle a rookie QB. I'm not sure I blame the offense at all, they had something like 2 minutes of playtime during the entire first half.

Pretty sure it won't be a fun week of practice for the boys...and Jacksonville may feel the wrath this Sunday.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Archived