Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

The Distinguished Gentlemen's Thread

The Dansome

• SPY VIP

Dude, seriously, how'd ya get this pic from my bag thread to here w/out it bein your post?. Man, this IT sh*t is amazing!! I gotta learn this stuff. LOL

:-)

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Right click on picture > "Save as" > save to your computer somewhere

Posting - at bottom of post window > attachments > browse > find image on your PC where you saved it and select > black button on post window "attach this file" > post

C'mon Santa!

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right click on picture > "Save as" > save to your computer somewhere

Posting - at bottom of post window > attachments > browse > find image on your PC where you saved it and select > black button on post window "attach this file" > post

C'mon Santa!

An easier way:

Right click on the picture, select "Copy image location"

Then in another post, use

[img=<paste picture url>]

i.e.:

[img=http://forum.mygolfspy.com/uploads/monthly_11_2012/post-872-021092400%201353004609.jpg]

I think we've royally confused him now

Probably, but that's ok. Even RP can't be a genious about everything.

Besides if you really want to get him start asking things like is his virtualize environment optimized for VRAM allocation, VLAN pathways and if he has a proper Tiered Storage setup for hot/cold/archive requirements. Oh and by the way, how many IOP's are you getting out of that NetApp? Excuse my while I blow it out of the water.

Then all he has to do is say something about Burbon and I'm lost.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

And a big cheers for sharing the wisdom. Your one of those people that others would go to extreme lengths to get paired up with in a mentorship program of some sort.

I wish more people did that.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

I'm not even gonna attempt to look any of this stuff up, or call my buddy, cuz he'll just laugh at me and ask me who the hell was I talkin to.LOL.

I'll just trust that mine are in good shape.

BTW, are IOPs to that NetApp sorta like horepower is to a car?

:-)

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Cheats! You are a techie heh.

Indeed. Think of IOP's like the horse power of the car. The unit in question functions exactly like a car. You put more weight on it (data) and the car goes slower. Now think of a car where you can both use all the horsepower you have but the more weight you put on, the car doesn't go slower. That's maximizing your IOP's.

• SPY VIP

Ok, in that case, the timing's perfect! I was gonna say to put it up now! She read my mind :-)

Regarding the watch, I'll post when I get back to the Burgh tonight. What are ya lookin at price wise $500? $1000? $1500-2000? $2000+? I collect, so I've got some great thoughts, I just need a ball park where ya are. If ya wanna PM me, that's fine.

Like I said, watches could be another whole section, though I'll keep it real simple for ya. A lot of nice choices.

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Under a grand

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

• SPY VIP

Sorry Dude. I was gonna get the tree & your watch tonight.

Yea, way too early. Take it down!!

And for goodness sake, don't even think about buyin a watch till after tonight.

Man, if I'd have known that ya were gonna go off of the deep end, I'd put off the radiation..LOL

Yea, definitely, take it down..

I'm sorry!!!!

Hittin the road back to the Burgh.

Fairways & Greens 4ever

I still can't believe no one mentioned the tree in the Rocketbladez unboxing pics :P

nidineaw.jpg

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Thanks for the Bourbon advice, I had heard that make a mean (I mean smooth) Bottle of Heaven. I will be trying this out asap!

This "Ask R.P." thread is great, I come here with all my problems.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

This "Ask R.P." thread is great, I come here with all my problems.

99 problems but now Burbon ain't one?

And really, you expected people to see the tree in the testing thread? I bet they didn't even see the irons :P

Great Pic! She makes the iron much more attractive!! I too am dissapointed that no one noticed. I will say that putting the tree up now was a great idea.

One thing that I've found is that it is best to follow the Lady's lead in domestic decorating. As long as she leaves my bag alone, she may decorate as she so chooses(and no, that was not a double entandre. Please, step outa the gutter..lol) :-)

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Originally, I had a paragraph here changing the meaning of what Richard said, but I decided to give him a break this time.

I did not see the picture in the other thread, because I have not even read the other thread yet. I have been involved with my sister looking up geneology this week, and the trail gets a bit fuzzy around between 1086 and 1225 but we traced my family back 20 generations. And found out that the Society of Traders that bought 20,000 acres from William Penn in 1860's and he used the money to get people to come, well, my 10th great grandfather was the biggest backer and the family ended up with 7,000 acres. William Penn was the executor of his will.

It is incredible to see names like William Penn, and George Washington, Betsy Ross, Oliver Cormwell, Ben Franklin, King Edward and events like the Civil War, the American Revolution, the trade system between the Caribbean, America, and England and the Magna Carta as current events. There is actually a book about my family's history. I am shocked. While I knew it was not true, I, for years, have told everyone my family came over on Pan Am in 1960. :lol:

My mother did, but it seems my dad's family has been here since 1683. And are listed in the Domesday Book of 1086 (basically a census) in England. It is neat that some of the stories that my grandfather told me when I was little are actually true. He had a habit of telling me things that were not true.

For example, he told me I was smart enough I did not need to go to school so I did not have take any crap from the teachers. So after a couple of hours of school, I did not like it and left. When the search party finally located me, my father, who had been summoned from work because of a lost child and possible kidnapping, taught me the error of my ways and I became a much better student on day two of the first grade. So from that point on I had to temper what my grandfather said.

But I digress. My wife is not into decorating for any holidays. She considers it a waste. I am pleased to not have to look at 120 snowmen for a month, and to not have to hang lights on the house. Besides, it is not as pretty with out snow and we do not get snow until Jan or Feb and only for a few days. I will be wearing shorts the week before Christmas playing golf.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

I still can't believe no one mentioned the tree in the Rocketbladez unboxing pics :P

nidineaw.jpg

I thought she was growing a mustache for Movember. You said she was participating.

• SPY VIP

99 problems but now Burbon ain't one?

And really, you expected people to see the tree in the testing thread? I bet they didn't even see the irons :P

I was showing a couple of guys @ work the pics and they both instantly go "dude, you got your tree up already?" :P

C'mon it's Canada. Remembrance Day kicks off the season does it not?

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Half naked old ladies do not help my golf game or pride.

How old and which half? Of course, if they are too old everything has settled to the lower half.

I was showing a couple of guys @ work the pics and they both instantly go "dude, you got your tree up already?" :P

C'mon it's Canada. Remembrance Day kicks off the season does it not?

For some. I refuse until December 1st hits.

Frankly the fact that I listened to Xmas music the other day in the background without a multitude of frosty glares in it's originating location was impressive.

If I can't snowboard yet, it's not winter. If it's not winter, it's not time for Xmas. Thus is the logic.

#1, how do I tweet? #2, how do I get it to go "viral?"

Fairways & Greens 4ever

#1: I'm not sure I want to tell you. The universe couldn't handle it.

#2: Make a sex tape and put it online

#3: Boarding snow patrollers are great for Seek missions but tend not to handle the retreiving part so well if the party happens to be injured. Don't worry about those hot doggers mate. Stay safe out there this season!

Archived