Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

The Distinguished Gentlemen's Thread

The Dansome

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "present overflow tree." Dude, is this a Canadian thing? I mean, I dated a Canadian girl for almost a decade & Lord knows, I bought her a lot of presents, to the point of "overflowing," but an "overflow tree?"

I mean, I'm as much for cultural sensitivity as the next guy, but, what the hell?

No, not a Canadian thing. This is a crazy thing. :P

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a SUPER TUNA!

SupaTuna-1.jpg

A friend of mine stop by the other day on his return from the Gulf of Mexico. It seems that he happened upon one of you relatives while fishing. And after a suitable time on the grill, we really enjoyed our meal that we shared with your relative. He or she was not very talkative but it sure was tasty. We will dine with (on) him again this week.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

:lol: Nicely written Richard, continued best to you with your treatment, February will be here soon.

There is one small flaw in the story, Vancouver is on the Pacific, thus he needs to be a Pacific bluefin (unless he can fly, which is also plausible), and here he is:

biggest_tunab.jpg

18 footer, 738lbs. Pictured with his foursome before hitting the links.

WD, thank you, I've got the date etched in my mind. It's like the finish line to a race..lol

You are correct on one point, though a little off on the other, though through no fault of your own, because you were unaware of this fact.

And that fact is that I'm flawless. At least in my own mind :-)

Regarding his specific family, they do not reside in the Pacific waters off of British Columbia, though being a breed unto himself and unlike any others, he can adjust to ALL waters, so he may go wherever he pleases. And yes, though I failed to mention this(it's the meds), he is able to fly, though he must chart his path along water, due to the fact that at about the 6 hour mark, he must head back "under" to "rejuvinate" his system. He is, as I've mentioned, Super Tuna, so he defies all known logic! :-)

Though he has to head to other waters to breed, he uses the Pacific waters to "get away" from the pack and to be by himself.

Beautiful pic BTW. It's my understanding that after it was taken, he came to life & knocked the gentleman to his right into the water, and the other two, seeing what awaited them, ran like hell off of the pier, and off Tuna went, another day in the life of.......Super Tuna!!

My Best

Fairways & Greens 4ever

I stand corrected :)

Thanx for reading and congratz on the 3FM. Enjoy it!!

Tim messaged me out of the blue last week about it. It wasn't until today that I realized he was talking about a club, not just a shaft.

I'm totally spoiled by MGS, I'm going to send in a new donation soon.

the site won't edit or delete a word

This was a huge reason for me coming to this forum and continuing to come (along with the members who put up with me). I don't have time or patience for multiple golf sites, so I only ever come here. I'll occasionally stumble on one of the other sites while looking for something about golf on google, but that's pretty much it.

• SPY VIP

Dude, 3481 views! Man, think if we actually discussed something relevent like world peace or a great golf tip!..LOL

Hell, we'da probably already fallen to the second page!!.LMAO

Oh Well :-)

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Relevant? Haven't we discussed venereal diseases, how to date women 20 years younger and your choice of underwear? Pretty serious topics I would say.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

• SPY VIP

I'm happy this has been a good distraction for you and I don't plan on stopping. Best part is this thread hasn't belittled or taken away from the other posts/forums. The regulars seem to pop in for a good laugh and there's still serious golf talk going on elsewhere. Really this thread is the club patio and beers after the round. If anything this thread humanizes our forums and opens us up to new comers.

Keep smiling pal.

PS: little disappointed this thread didn't make the newsletter :P

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

• SPY VIP

ummm... What don't you know about again?

Some of those American arms would clean up on the wider field. You'll still need a mobile QB though who can move. We have a good game up here and have produced or adopted the likes of Warren Moon and Doug Flutie, but I think a honed Super Bowl champ would have their way With The Grey Cup winner.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Pulling for you to feel RP!

The stamps winning seems to be billed as a pretty big upset as well given how the Lion's have been crusing most of the year. I know we had a number of POed neighbours given the howling that was coming out of some of the windows while the game was on.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

So I know it's NFL Sunday but aren't you guys excited about the Canadian football playoffs that are taking place as I write this?! GO LIONS!

They have football in Canada? I thought the Lions were in Detroit.

They have football in Canada? I thought the Lions were in Detroit.

They stunk so bad Detriot shipped them up here. In their shame, they changed their colours to Orange instead of Blue. It was the trade off for us keeping our GM plants.

Short answer, excellent time piece, especially for the price. Excellent value. Everyone thinks of the Museum watch when ya say Movado, though I think I've seen as many knock off Museum watches as I've seen Rollies & Mont Blanc pens.LOL

Plus, they have some other beautiful models. That would be a nice everyday watch and depending in the model, you could wear it with jeans or a tux.

I actually had a LE (50/100) Museum watch in white gold, though I sold it cuz I never wore it. Beautiful watch.

Oh yea, Tuna & Danno, go to my bag thread, there's a post that you guys'll get a kick out of :-)

I hope that this helps

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Cheers RP.

Really, I like to roll with 3 watches (much like how I'd love to roll with 3 sets of clubs or 3 cars :lol:).

A: Nice dress watch for meeting with clients. Simple, but well made with a nice name. Have that.

B: Fancy bling bling watch when I need to wander with the high rollers for whatever reason. Have that.

C: Every day watch for being out on the weekends or in the office. That's what I'm eyeballing now. I've narrowed it down to a Movado or a Sturling

• SPY VIP

I think RP didn't want to clutter up his WITB thread so I'm shifting discussions over here. Read from here and I will respond to RoverRick's question.

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/6434-rpjs-bag/page__view__findpost__p__79662

I do not want to know how you recognize Richards belly button. Does Mrs MBP know?

Damned brother, I don't believe I would have told that.

Haven't you seen RP's spring break pics?

RPJ-Spring-Break.jpg

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

First, I am glad you have photographic evidence to restore your fine name. I will not ask how or why you have pics of a half naked Richard or what you do with them in your spare time. This truely one of those "don't ask don't tell" moments.

However, there is a close resemblance the two, Richard and the Yeti. I wonder if they share some family members or perhaps decend from the same family.

PedroYetiFranceslrg.jpg

Look at them in the same thread.

post-872-048375000%201353379807.jpg

Not to worry, I'm on a good program to work on my core. I'll be ready for ski season. And the girls? While they were great fun on the beach, I had a real challenge dressin 'em up to meet my mother for lunch on the porch at the club. I don't think that she'd understand.

Life is full of sooooo many challenges

Fairways & Greens 4ever

I am pretty sure you mother knows what you are thinking about with them. You just do not want to admit it.

I believe that Alexa & MSN/Bing are search engine bots crawling the forums for content. They're accumulating content for Bing and other search engines results. So basically they're automated and looking for data or something like that.

Exactly.

Meanwhile RP, you're inbox is full again mate. Messages are blocked

Archived