Our Sponsors

This is 500! Kind of a cheap way of getting it but oh well I'm just happy to be a part of such a great group of people who share the same passion for golf and community as I do

Here's to the next 500.

Happy 500!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Golfspy_CG2 mentioned this thread so might  as well mention it and bring it back for others to read and get a laugh sorry it's not Thursday 

A lot of you guys weren’t here before a lot of this got redacted 🤣🤣

And we're back...

Posted Images

Happy 500!

Thank you Mrs MBP.

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

Sorry if yer not in the pic :P there were only 7 main stars in the original movie poster!

leageofDGbl.jpg

Remember these faces - they will most likely be on a network news report on an international incident in western Canada sometime in early June....

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

• SPY VIP

I wish I could its not the $ it's the time. Plus if I'm going to fly to Canada I think I should go see my Mum LOL I will be extremely jealous in June I bet it will be legendary!

I know you can't go and hope it doesn't bug you when I say it. We'll be thinking about you!

Now on that note if i set up a live twitter or Facebook account which would people follow?

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP
twitmbp.jpg

wimb2.jpg 

latestreview.jpg 

I know you can't go and hope it doesn't bug you when I say it. We'll be thinking about you!

Now on that note if i set up a live twitter or Facebook account which would people follow?

It doesn't bug me at all.can't wait to follow the twitter feed.

MY BAG-

All Left Handed!

That would be Great. You da man! Or you da Mann?

MY BAG-

All Left Handed!

I was definitely a fan of Steve Wisnieski..... All Raiders fans were/are. ;)

I'm a big fan of Stefen too. He's a solid player. Been a Raiders fans for 45 years. Hopefully they can get back to their winning ways of the past. This last decade has been miserable. :(

Here is a story for ya.Two day ago my wife was expecting some stuff she had ordered from LL Bean, she then got a email saying that UPS had dropped them off at 4:00 she was so existed she ran to the door but there was no pakage

This was the third time this had happend in 5 months so she was. A little Pissed off.the other 2 times a neighbor had gotten the pakage by mistake and brought it back to my wife.

This time nothing when UPS came today to have my wife sign to say she had not gotten the pakage my wife asked it he remembers where he may have left this pakage he said he thinks it was one block over. Then very Nicely my wife ask if he would go ask if they had it...... They did and had opens everything removed all the tags and tried them on. WTF... I think I will have to go and thank them.

MY BAG-

All Left Handed!

• SPY VIP

Here is a story for ya.Two day ago my wife was expecting some stuff she had ordered from LL Bean, she then got a email saying that UPS had dropped them off at 4:00 she was so existed she ran to the door but there was no pakage

This was the third time this had happend in 5 months so she was. A little Pissed off.the other 2 times a neighbor had gotten the pakage by mistake and brought it back to my wife.

This time nothing when UPS came today to have my wife sign to say she had not gotten the pakage my wife asked it he remembers where he may have left this pakage he said he thinks it was one block over. Then very Nicely my wife ask if he would go ask if they had it...... They did and had opens everything removed all the tags and tried them on. WTF... I think I will have to go and thank them.

Good lord I'm guess Krank is doing their shipping for them now

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP
twitmbp.jpg

wimb2.jpg 

latestreview.jpg 

Ya they may be. Some people's children!

MY BAG-

All Left Handed!

Three drums and a cymbal fall off a cliff

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider