SOLD! Titleist 712 CB irons 4-PW

bcnyr09

RH set 4-PW Titleist 712 CB irons. I played these for about 6 months (35 rounds). These irons perform as well as they look, and allowed me to hit more and more greens each round.

These irons feature Dynamic Gold s300 shafts in them, as well as Sharpro Multi-Compound Grips (knock-off Golf Prides).

As you can see in the pictures, this set is almost flawless. There is a small scratch on the 7 iron from a pebble in a bunker. Besides that and some bag chatter, they are in excellent shape. I keep meticulous care of my golf clubs.

I'm asking for $550 $500 shipped, CONUS.

For additional pictures or any questions feel free to contact me.

IMG_0126.JPG

IMG_0117.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG

BC, beautiful irons, though I'vev got 4 sets & really don't need the fifth. Welcome to the forum. Hope to see ya in other threads. BTW, what'd ya replace em with?

The Best

Fairways & Greens 4ever

I have the very common golf sickness where I cannot hold onto clubs for more than a year! I just got fit and ordered the AP2's (always been curious about them). Put C-tapers in them and fooled around with the lie a little bit too.