wishon 919thi

ian1

Hi all, i am looking to purchase a wishon 919thi driver new or used, preferably the white version, would also consider a new white 11 degree head if any body has one or has an account with wishon so could get one for me, thanks, Ian

Hi all, i am looking to purchase a wishon 919thi driver new or used, preferably the white version, would also consider a new white 11 degree head if any body has one or has an account with wishon so could get one for me, thanks, Ian

I responded in my Status Update, don't know if you saw it, so here is what I put.

The head runs $122.50. I can't give you an exact shipping cost, but I can tell you this. It cost $12 to ship a 3w head to a US address, so it would probably be pretty expensive; my guess would be in the $30 range, though I could be way off in any direction.

I responded in my Status Update, don't know if you saw it, so here is what I put.

The head runs $122.50. I can't give you an exact shipping cost, but I can tell you this. It cost $12 to ship a 3w head to a US address, so it would probably be pretty expensive; my guess would be in the $30 range, though I could be way off in any direction.

Hi, thanks for the reply, just noticed it, im a newbie and still trying to find my way around the site, do they deliver to me or does the head have to go to you first to then send on to me as im in the uk, once again thanks for the reply this is something i am looking to purchase, Ian

Hi, thanks for the reply, just noticed it, im a newbie and still trying to find my way around the site, do they deliver to me or does the head have to go to you first to then send on to me as im in the uk, once again thanks for the reply this is something i am looking to purchase, Ian

This is how I did it last time, so that I didn't get burnt. I had the guy PayPal me the money for the head, then I ordered it and when I got the price for shipping, he PayPal'd me with the remaining and I had it shipped directly to him. I will email them to see if they ship to the UK and about how much it would be and I'll let you know.

Where in the UK would it be going?

This is how I did it last time, so that I didn't get burnt. I had the guy PayPal me the money for the head, then I ordered it and when I got the price for shipping, he PayPal'd me with the remaining and I had it shipped directly to him. I will email them to see if they ship to the UK and about how much it would be and I'll let you know.

Where in the UK would it be going?