TESTERS WANTED! ×

Slow work week. I'm taking a few things to the office to take a few pics for my friends who want to see my stuff.

Today I'll do putters. This is all I have except for a few oldies that are well rusted and no longer in use. There are 3 putters though not in the pictures that are in my bags at the bag room. Those are all Bettinardis... a BB16H, Big Ben Center Shaft and a Miz-Bett C02.

P1100059.JPG

P1100061.JPG

P1100060.JPG

P1100062.JPG

I'll try to do drivers tomorrow and irons the day after.

• SPY VIP

Great collection. I love the pile of headcovers on the table too.

Are the unshafted heads in the front Cameron longnecks?

size looks OK to me, by my monitor is huge too.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Thank you.

The chrome one is a Mid Slant that I'm getting re-finished soon. The other a Tei3 Newport that I'm putting lead plugs in the holes in the back to try to get the headweight around 340-345. The 3rd one is a Bett A series that I will convert to a center shaft putter. Not a fan of double bend putters. The pink Gel double mallet is actually my wife's.

Headcovers. I'm not a collector but I hate getting them dirty and worn out. I had a few special Bett Japan only covers that wore out so fast in the heat here in SE Asia. I like putting non-descript non attention grabbing covers. The snap on ones I had made for the mallets and the 8802 styles, they just fit better.

• SPY VIP

I am curious to hear how the Tel3 with the lead works out. I have the same putter but I don't use it because it is a little light. When I work on the finish restoration, maybe I will try this too.

Volvo Intorqueo

A friend did it in copper (or was it brass). It only added 5-8 grams. I figured the insert would handle the feel anyway so I may as well put the heaviest metal I can get. I hope to add more than 10 grams. I will weigh it before and after.

• SPY VIP

A friend did it in copper (or was it brass). It only added 5-8 grams. I figured the insert would handle the feel anyway so I may as well put the heaviest metal I can get. I hope to add more than 10 grams. I will weigh it before and after.

Is your model the first or second series. Mine is the second with the white ring around the insert and no crown on the face. I don't think that should make a difference though.

Have you thought about having tungsten plugs put into the heel and toe?

Volvo Intorqueo

And this is JUST your putter collection. I should just show this to the wife when she says I have too many golf clubs...

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

Sac,

Tungsten plugs are too much work and having them slightly off looks terrible.

Tei3 is 2ng gen. I had the first gen but never knew about the manufacturing differences so I sold that one because I thought the white ring looked cleaner.

addicted2,

Just so you can compare.

I have 4 sets of irons (5 but the X Forged were lent to my dad and I never got back). I currently have a mixed set of Fourteen TC550s and Epon 301s as number one, MX300s, Ping S58s and MacGregor ProCMs in black.

Drivers I have 3 Honma Tour World 400and 2 MP600s (3 2 weeks ago but gave one to my brother).

Msat,

Strangely i can putt with heels shafts and center shafts. Plumber's neck unless 68*lie and 33" length i cannot. Double bends forget about it.

Moe,

Yup I like the vibe of this board. Reminds me of GO but a bit more young and techie. No real biases. I guess like me (most of the time).

Wedges only about 8 in different lofts. Only 4 Fourteen, 3 Sonartec, 2 Akira, 1 Gauge Design.

FWs just 3, 2 Tourstage and 1 Callaway Steelhead III that cannot seem to get kicked out.

Hybrid 4, a Nike T100 that is the same cemented status as the callaway 4+ and 3 TM JDM Rescues

Whew first time I actually thought of what I have. I do have a guest set as well and my wife plays with a pretty good Japanese component forged set of irons.

You may be right I do have too much.

xxio glad to see you here at MGS and want to welcome you to what I feel will be one of the best golf forums out here in the internet world. I like most have been surfing these boards since the early 2000's.Collecting clubs is one of the great aspects of loving this great game.There's nothing wrong with having a nice collection of clubs and it looks to me you like putters like me. LOL. Seriously though I think many of us have the same passions, I just didn't get started so young. I can only look forward but it sure would have been nice if I played this game when I was a kid! One can only imagine what I would have obtained over 40 years instead of only 15-20 years since I first started playing.

Keep on posting those pics!

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Thank you for the welcome Tim.

I was rushing today and left the bag I loaded with single irons to take pics of from my sets.

I'll check in my office files to see what pics of putters that I used to have I can post. I only really started collecting putters about 6-7years ago when I had the yips. I discovered heel shafted putters fit me better then.

Few more.

Forgive my (lack of) photo skills and the randomness. I never really was into taking pics of putters. The pics were usually taken because I was sending them to someone to ask about the history or specs/manufacturing.

DSC02315.JPG

P1030735.JPG

P1060126.JPG

Archived