TESTERS WANTED! ×

TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons Review

GolfSpy WD

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They do gain yardage, but I am unsure of whether that is a product of this "slot" tech or simply the fact that the 5 iron is now a 4 iron and the faces are hotter than before. In chatting with MBP when he was doing some of his testing, the my Miura 501 5 iron is 27 degrees of loft, where as the RBladez is 23 degrees. 4 degrees is a big gap. While I didnt hit the Rbladz close to as good as my Miuras, the loft change , in my mind, is the cause for the resulting distance gaps...Even going through the distance gaps between irons you guys are talking about, when lofts are tweaked the way they are it is misleading. You are at 5 degree gaps between the 7 through wedge.

I have hit the 7 and 8 in store (not MBPs) and the gap may be a little bigger than other irons however, I did not find the slot to make a huge difference; possibly 1-3 yrds.

R11s 9 Open ASP w/Aerotech Powercoil 65X tipped 1"

Cally XHot 15 w/ Powercoil 65S

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 18 w/Player Spec Stiff HS 1X

Miura 501s 3-P w/Player Spec Stiff HS 1x

TM XFT 54/60 w/Steelfiber i125s

PING Nome TR SS Ultra Thin Red

ALL Irons/Woods PURE Isle of Capri Pure Pro std w/2 wraps

Srixon XV Yellow

• SPY VIP

They do gain yardage, but I am unsure of whether that is a product of this "slot" tech or simply the fact that the 5 iron is now a 4 iron and the faces are hotter than before. In chatting with MBP when he was doing some of his testing, the my Miura 501 5 iron is 27 degrees of loft, where as the RBladez is 23 degrees. 4 degrees is a big gap. While I didnt hit the Rbladz close to as good as my Miuras, the loft change , in my mind, is the cause for the resulting distance gaps...Even going through the distance gaps between irons you guys are talking about, when lofts are tweaked the way they are it is misleading. You are at 5 degree gaps between the 7 through wedge.

I have hit the 7 and 8 in store (not MBPs) and the gap may be a little bigger than other irons however, I did not find the slot to make a huge difference; possibly 1-3 yrds.

I think the KBS tours in mine are the big difference then. Probably popping up the stock shafts.

But you and I are on the same page. Lofts make initial difference with slots adding something.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

For the guy they are aimed at (12-15+) these are ideal. Get the ball high and go far. In my mind 10 and lower keep away!!

R11s 9 Open ASP w/Aerotech Powercoil 65X tipped 1"

Cally XHot 15 w/ Powercoil 65S

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 18 w/Player Spec Stiff HS 1X

Miura 501s 3-P w/Player Spec Stiff HS 1x

TM XFT 54/60 w/Steelfiber i125s

PING Nome TR SS Ultra Thin Red

ALL Irons/Woods PURE Isle of Capri Pure Pro std w/2 wraps

Srixon XV Yellow

When I went in and hit the 7 at golf galaxy I mentioned that to the rep. He told me that it was just as much a seven iron as the others, as the center of gravity was lower and the launch angle was the same as a seven iron. He said the only difference is this goes higher and longer. Obviously he is a rep and biased, but it was a description of the loft differences in a way I'd never heard it before.

In my Adams Hercules cart bag...
    DriverPing I15 9.5* TFC stiff
    Hook MachineTaylormade Burner Superfast Rescue 18*
    3 HybridAdams ProA12 20* stiff matrix Ozik Altus
    IronsCleveland CG16 Tour Black Pearl 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S300
    Birdie-MakerMizuno JPX 50*-10*
    Piece of CrapOrlimar 56*
    On the wayCleveland 588 forged 62*-10*
    Mid-Round FuelSnickers bars

When I went in and hit the 7 at golf galaxy I mentioned that to the rep. He told me that it was just as much a seven iron as the others, as the center of gravity was lower and the launch angle was the same as a seven iron. He said the only difference is this goes higher and longer. Obviously he is a rep and biased, but it was a description of the loft differences in a way I'd never heard it before.

That's what's annoying about so many people complaining about jacked up lofts. The rep was absolutely correct. If they had traditional lofts on these, ball flight would be so high it would be ridiculous. So they lover the loft to get a launch more standard to that number iron.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC3 Tour Issue

That's what's annoying about so many people complaining about jacked up lofts. The rep was absolutely correct. If they had traditional lofts on these, ball flight would be so high it would be ridiculous. So they lover the loft to get a launch more standard to that number iron.

I would agree with that.

Also, if you compare the lofts between the TM models (RocketBladez / RocketBallz / R11) there is very little difference. So how do these irons compare to the new RocketBladez?

AJ

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

As it turns out, the rep was incorrect.

A: That was a terrible way to explain away things to anyone actually listening to him. Stamping a 7 iron on the bottom does not make it a 7 iron in comparison to others. It's a horrible attempt to create an iron performance tautology.

B: The part about loft needing to be low to offset the height due to the COG isn't true, at least that is, if you're willing to take Mr. Wishon's word on it. I don't want to clutter this thread, but I can put it up in another Ice if you're interested

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

TaylorMade RocketBladez – Official MGS Forum Review by manbearpig

headerRBZ_MBP_MGSlogo.jpg

INTRO

I must admit I've never been a fan of TaylorMade golf clubs, they've either not fit my eye or just didn't feel quite right coming off the club face. You know that feeling when you first pick up a club and you know it's not for you? Yes, I'm that guy. Perhaps it's just that I haven't had the chance to spend some quality time with some of their clubs. Or maybe it's when I hear “TaylorMade” I think of that old ugly brown color scheme they had. Ya, I think that's it. Bleh…

Manufactures make wild claims all the time trying to convince us they've done it all. We're long, high, really, really straight, oh and hey! They feel super awesome and are extremely forgiving too. But how often do they actually produce a product that can back all or any of these claims for that matter? Well with the RocketBladez, TaylorMade's trying to convince us they've done it all again.

* A little note about Dan. I may be a 10-12 handicap these days, but when I was 18 I played to a scratch, so I understand a thing or two about moving and working a golf ball. It's just that when I go out today, the ball doesn't always want to listen.

Performance Notes

As a set there's a good bit of continuity taking place. You can play enough shots from all around and still benefit from the game improvement aspects of the clubs. There is a small distant gap increase when you transition from non-slotted to slotted irons but it is easily manageable.

Conclusion

Did I seem overly enthusiastic in my intro? Nope. Well guess what, TaylorMade has truly made a move in the right direction. Game improvement irons that look better than, well; game improvement irons. And, they actually perform like they're supposed to. Really, what can I say, I like these a lot. There's no brown and for the most part, TM backs all their claims. The Rocketbladez are a set everyone should at least give a test drive the next time they're out iron shopping, as they just might surprise you.

Total Score: 93.33

ManBearPig, reading your review was informative and at the same time confusing (at least for me) All that I've read says "longer club" with these. BUT for me I purchased a 5i in Reg Flex Graphite to test. I currently use CG16 Black Pearls in Reg flex graphite. My current 5i is good for 170. With the RocketBladez yardage is 155ish. ???? Would I be better off

a> changing to a Stiff Flex Graphite?

b> going to the std Steel Shaft Reg?

I like the feel and overall playability of the RocketBladez but not if I'm going to lose 10-15 yards!!! Always used graphite but I've reading that my swing speed and yardage from 150 also puts me into the "stiff" category?

GHIN 12.2

7i swing speed 75 mph (for info purposes my Driver swing is 91.7)

Swing tempo timing of 0.9 to 1.2 seconds

Current CG16 club yardage 7=147 6=160 5=170

current ball flight is fairly high (I leave divots in greens sometimes, sorry greenskeepers) and I play a cut

Driver: Titleist TS2 11.5° set to 10.75°
Wood: Cobra F-Max Superlite 3W 16°
Hybrids:  Cobra F-Max Superlite 3 Hybrid 19° /
XXIO X 23° 26°
Irons: Callaway Rogue X 7-AW
Wedges: Cleveland CBX 52° Cleveland RTX-3 58°
Putter: EvnRoll ER2 33" 2° loft 385g Winn Pro X 1.18 grip
Ball: Titleist ProV1x 2019 - Yellow
GPS: Bushnell Tour V4 Slope
Stat Tracking Device: Game Golf Live

follow@golf93454

• SPY VIP

ManBearPig, reading your review was informative and at the same time confusing (at least for me) All that I've read says "longer club" with these. BUT for me I purchased a 5i in Reg Flex Graphite to test. I currently use CG16 Black Pearls in Reg flex graphite. My current 5i is good for 170. With the RocketBladez yardage is 155ish. ???? Would I be better off

I like the feel and overall playability of the RocketBladez but not if I'm going to lose 10-15 yards!!! Always used graphite but I've reading that my swing speed and yardage from 150 also puts me into the "stiff" category?

GHIN 12.2

current ball flight is fairly high (I leave divots in greens sometimes, sorry greenskeepers) and I play a cut

Sorry I can't help you there. You'll probably have to visit a fitter to hammer down your specs and data. Perhaps you're ballooning the stock shaft option and not getting a proper ball flight. The set I received did not have the stock shafts and were fitted with a shaft/spec that had been recommended for me and perhaps this is the major difference in our results.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Great stuff everyone.

MGS as a whole did you see that you can select an iron on TMAGs website to put against the rocketbladez? this will give a one for one yardage difference to all Callwawy, Nike, Titleist and Ping models. pretty daring I'm sure we'll see what's up as this season dies down and the new one begins with more testing.

I am going to be grabbing a 7 iron to see if it replaces my current miura 6 iron and if so probably grab the 8-AW adding room for one more club (thinking 62-64 degree wedge) that would make 5 wedges in the bag without sparring distance.

I currently have drv,3W, 3-5 hybrid and if the 7 fits that gap it'll open up areas at the top and bottom that could help potential gapping (obviously the lower end is the most opportune).

I agree with MBP go get fit and take the stock shaft out or put your CG16 shaft in the tester for a day to see what the difference is.

This comment is the exact statement I used to make (pretty much the majority of golfers makes) before I was fitted "Always used graphite but I've reading that my swing speed and yardage from 150 also puts me into the "stiff" category?"

• SPY VIP

Great stuff everyone.

MGS as a whole did you see that you can select an iron on TMAGs website to put against the rocketbladez? this will give a one for one yardage difference to all Callwawy, Nike, Titleist and Ping models. pretty daring I'm sure we'll see what's up as this season dies down and the new one begins with more testing.

I am going to be grabbing a 7 iron to see if it replaces my current miura 6 iron and if so probably grab the 8-AW adding room for one more club (thinking 62-64 degree wedge) that would make 5 wedges in the bag without sparring distance.

I currently have drv,3W, 3-5 hybrid and if the 7 fits that gap it'll open up areas at the top and bottom that could help potential gapping (obviously the lower end is the most opportune).

I agree with MBP go get fit and take the stock shaft out or put your CG16 shaft in the tester for a day to see what the difference is.

This comment is the exact statement I used to make (pretty much the majority of golfers makes) before I was fitted "Always used graphite but I've reading that my swing speed and yardage from 150 also puts me into the "stiff" category?"

Oh don't let mrlongball see you mention these and Miura's in the same sentence. He might lose it!

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

free exchange offered so as a quick fix??? going to send back the graphite and they are shipping a RocketBladez 5-iron in the stock RocketFuel 85 Steel shaft. Played a quick 9 today and tested the 155 yd theory. I had a par 3 which was playing 158 and used the RB 5 and knocked it 158 8 ft left of the pin (measured to the ball mark). Had a 152 approach to a par 5 and again used the RB 5 and knocked it 4 feet frt of pin. Created a divot on the green and stayed there. So I'd say the 155 is a pretty good yardage.... maybe good for my 7/6 iron but not for a 5 iron. We'll see. Oh as stated this club may not be a good match for me. Wish I had access to a LM.

XXIO X 23° 26°

follow@golf93454

I like many of the reviewers was never a TMag fan until long after I joined this site. I first tried the R11 driver and was impressed enough to buy the driver and then the 3 wood. Today, I decided I would be getting an R11 19* hybrid in the bag before long now that I have hit it on the launch monitor and confirmed what I thought when I hit a buddies recently. But I was curious about RBlz like everyone who has read these reviews.

I went to the golf store today and hit the RocketBladez (RBlz) 7 iron on the launch monitor. I also took my 6 iron and my 7 iron and hit them all side by side. First a little comparison between my irons specs and the RBlz..

RBlz 7 iron 30.5* 37" with a 5mm offset. Stock shaft 85g Stiff Flex.

MP62 7 iron 35* 36.75" with less than 3 mm offset. KBS Tour XS 130 g shaft.

MP62 6 iron 31* 37.25" with less than 3 mm offset. KBS Tour XS 130 g shaft.

Right away we see that the specs for the RBlz 7 are closer to my Mizzy 6 but even stronger in loft. Well, the performance of the RBlz 7 iron is much closer to my 6 than 7. So the lofts are jacked. Big deal. The story here is not about lofts, and to me, it is not even about the increase in distance. Who cares if they are increasing distance. I am pretty sure that TMag has done their homework and ensured that there will not be a significant gap of 30 yards or something like that. I would say that instead of the traditional 12 yard gap they have gone to 15 yards between clubs. They may be a bit more between the 8 and the 7 with the speed slot. The lighter shafts will account for some increase in distance but I saw nothing that astromomical about the distance. I hit this club aobut 14 yards longer than I did my 7 iron but only 2 more than I did my 6.

Here is the real story about these irons.

They look good. While as I noted they have twice the offset of my regular irons and the first couple of swings I pulled it pretty far left, however, after a few swing there was nothing unappealing about them. Nice colors, nothing obnoxious, not so offset that my world was eschew like the 1960's Batman TV show. The top line may have been bigger but I did not notice it. And it looked good behind the ball.

As for the forgiveness, well I do not hit all over the club face usually. My typical miss is from a not so perfect lie and I do not set up properly so hit on the toe or the bottom of the clubface. However, I rarely do this on a mat and did this with neither club. However, you can still pull one into another zip code which is what happens when I make a bad swing. So nothing to report here. My problem is I either do or do not make a good swing. On my bad swings, nothing will cover that up.

They feel good. Hit it in the middle of the face and it feels great. It felt great every time but like I said, I was standing on a mat. The ball had to be in a certain place to register, and once I found the best position to stand in then it was great.

As far as sound, I would not say that there was not much difference between them, the R11, and Callaways.

The real story here is accuracy. After I warmed up and became accustom to these irons, I hit probably 20 balls and I averaged less than 3 degrees from center. I have kept track of this stat this summer and when I am not yanking the ball 40 yards off line, I can expect to be 12 - 19 feet left or right of the flag at this range. The RBlz were every bit as accurate as my beloved Mizzies. What first caught my attention about this was I hit one on the like down the middle of the computer screen. And the next one I did also, and the next. I hit 5 in a row right on the line or with in inches of it. My distance was not as accurate but this was my first time to hit them.

The ball flight with these were higher, and launched higher. Swing speed was slightly higher, lighter shaft and spin was a bit higher than my Mizzies, but there was nothing about this flight that I did not like.

LOP. I am not about to go out and buy these irons, but I will look at the RBlz Tour.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

GHIN 12.2

Joneal,

I hit the RBlz with a steel 85 g steel shaft today, and had approximately the same swing speed as you. I normally hit my 7 iron 155. Today, the RBlz was 169 which is just up slightly from my 6 iron (closer to apples to apples). It was 2 or 3 more yards. I would say you have a bad shaft fit. I compared the stiff to the xstiff in my regular irons.

Joneal,

I hit the RBlz with a steel 85 g steel shaft today, and had approximately the same swing speed as you. I normally hit my 7 iron 155. Today, the RBlz was 169 which is just up slightly from my 6 iron (closer to apples to apples). It was 2 or 3 more yards. I would say you have a bad shaft fit. I compared the stiff to the xstiff in my regular irons.

Thanks RoverRick. Yes my conclusion too (w/o benefit of a LM). I am sending the RB5 w/graphite back and they are sending me a RB5 with the Rocketfuel 85 Steel shaft. I'll give that a swing and see what happens.

FYI, the club is consistent! I hit this club's yardage 155 +/- less than 5 on the # on a couple of holes today! Very consistent it would seem. Hoping to see some better yardage with the steel shaft.

Jack

XXIO X 23° 26°

follow@golf93454

free exchange offered so as a quick fix??? going to send back the graphite and they are shipping a RocketBladez 5-iron in the stock RocketFuel 85 Steel shaft. Played a quick 9 today and tested the 155 yd theory. I had a par 3 which was playing 158 and used the RB 5 and knocked it 158 8 ft left of the pin (measured to the ball mark). Had a 152 approach to a par 5 and again used the RB 5 and knocked it 4 feet frt of pin. Created a divot on the green and stayed there. So I'd say the 155 is a pretty good yardage.... maybe good for my 7/6 iron but not for a 5 iron. We'll see. Oh as stated this club may not be a good match for me. Wish I had access to a LM.

I really do beleive this is a matter of shaft but the accuracy i sa plus. when's teh last time you stuck your 6-7 iron twice in a round?

I'm finding the biggest benefit for me is the distance paired with the high launch. Yesterday, I hit a drive into the left rough and the green was mostly blocked by a bottleneck of trees; normally I would have had to either punch a 4I and let it roll out or draw a 6I through the gap. With the RBladez, I took dead aim with the 6I, flew it over the trees (probably cleared them by a good 50') and the ball came down like it landed on a pillow.

I'm finding the biggest benefit for me is the distance paired with the high launch. Yesterday, I hit a drive into the left rough and the green was mostly blocked by a bottleneck of trees; normally I would have had to either punch a 4I and let it roll out or draw a 6I through the gap. With the RBladez, I took dead aim with the 6I, flew it over the trees (probably cleared them by a good 50') and the ball came down like it landed on a pillow.

This may not be exactly what you are talking about but yesterday, on the LM, I discovered that by moving the ball up in my stance I generated more club head speed, with a higher launch, greater spin, and more distance and that was with every club. Well, hybrids and mid and long irons. I did not hit any others. I was surprised at this mainly because I have to hit so many knock down shots. Less than 10 mph and it is a calm day here. The RBlz sure created a nice flight but the LM proved at least to me that a high launch and a long distance are correlated.

However, that is totally negated by one hit. I hit a R11 19 hybrid that the LM said went 204 yards and the apex of the flight was 2.1 yards. Roughly the trajectory of a 30-.06.

However, that is totally negated by one hit. I hit a R11 19 hybrid that the LM said went 204 yards and the apex of the flight was 2.1 yards. Roughly the trajectory of a 30-.06.

:) I've done than before with a 3 wood. Just a low flying bullet. I get that with the ball back a bit and more of a downward strike instead of sweeping it. I think it gives it enough spin to keep it in the air, but not so much that it balloons given the low trajectory and high ball speed. Kind of a cool shot to hit.

• SPY VIP

Just wanted to drop in and say that these reviews are great. I have a new set of irons on the way :ph34r: but reading these reviews will likely make me head to the shop for some demo time. Well done!!!

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I really do beleive this is a matter of shaft but the accuracy i sa plus. when's teh last time you stuck your 6-7 iron twice in a round?

hey SA good morning! Actually I hit my current 6 iron at least 6-8 times a round. My CG16 6 iron is my favorite club in the bag. I'm very consistent with it and usually good for a 155-160 yds of carry. I'm not a long hitter (avg 230 with the big dog) so I'm usually long ways out. The 2 courses I play have quite a few par 3s just around that 160 yardage too!

XXIO X 23° 26°

follow@golf93454

• SPY VIP

I like many of the reviewers was never a TMag fan until long after I joined this site. I first tried the R11 driver and was impressed enough to buy the driver and then the 3 wood. Today, I decided I would be getting an R11 19* hybrid in the bag before long now that I have hit it on the launch monitor and confirmed what I thought when I hit a buddies recently. But I was curious about RBlz like everyone who has read these reviews.

I went to the golf store today and hit the RocketBladez (RBlz) 7 iron on the launch monitor. I also took my 6 iron and my 7 iron and hit them all side by side. First a little comparison between my irons specs and the RBlz..

RBlz 7 iron 30.5* 37" with a 5mm offset. Stock shaft 85g Stiff Flex.

MP62 7 iron 35* 36.75" with less than 3 mm offset. KBS Tour XS 130 g shaft.

MP62 6 iron 31* 37.25" with less than 3 mm offset. KBS Tour XS 130 g shaft.

Right away we see that the specs for the RBlz 7 are closer to my Mizzy 6 but even stronger in loft. Well, the performance of the RBlz 7 iron is much closer to my 6 than 7. So the lofts are jacked. Big deal. The story here is not about lofts, and to me, it is not even about the increase in distance. Who cares if they are increasing distance. I am pretty sure that TMag has done their homework and ensured that there will not be a significant gap of 30 yards or something like that. I would say that instead of the traditional 12 yard gap they have gone to 15 yards between clubs. They may be a bit more between the 8 and the 7 with the speed slot. The lighter shafts will account for some increase in distance but I saw nothing that astromomical about the distance. I hit this club aobut 14 yards longer than I did my 7 iron but only 2 more than I did my 6.

Here is the real story about these irons.

They look good. While as I noted they have twice the offset of my regular irons and the first couple of swings I pulled it pretty far left, however, after a few swing there was nothing unappealing about them. Nice colors, nothing obnoxious, not so offset that my world was eschew like the 1960's Batman TV show. The top line may have been bigger but I did not notice it. And it looked good behind the ball.

As for the forgiveness, well I do not hit all over the club face usually. My typical miss is from a not so perfect lie and I do not set up properly so hit on the toe or the bottom of the clubface. However, I rarely do this on a mat and did this with neither club. However, you can still pull one into another zip code which is what happens when I make a bad swing. So nothing to report here. My problem is I either do or do not make a good swing. On my bad swings, nothing will cover that up.

They feel good. Hit it in the middle of the face and it feels great. It felt great every time but like I said, I was standing on a mat. The ball had to be in a certain place to register, and once I found the best position to stand in then it was great.

As far as sound, I would not say that there was not much difference between them, the R11, and Callaways.

The real story here is accuracy. After I warmed up and became accustom to these irons, I hit probably 20 balls and I averaged less than 3 degrees from center. I have kept track of this stat this summer and when I am not yanking the ball 40 yards off line, I can expect to be 12 - 19 feet left or right of the flag at this range. The RBlz were every bit as accurate as my beloved Mizzies. What first caught my attention about this was I hit one on the like down the middle of the computer screen. And the next one I did also, and the next. I hit 5 in a row right on the line or with in inches of it. My distance was not as accurate but this was my first time to hit them.

The ball flight with these were higher, and launched higher. Swing speed was slightly higher, lighter shaft and spin was a bit higher than my Mizzies, but there was nothing about this flight that I did not like.

LOP. I am not about to go out and buy these irons, but I will look at the RBlz Tour.

Seems like everyone's reporting back with very similar findings. RBlz's are doin their thing. Nice write up Rick.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

• SPY VIP

It's shocking the ability these have to go high when called upon.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Seems like everyone's reporting back with very similar findings. RBlz's are doin their thing. Nice write up Rick.

High and far is definately their thing. I still can't stop hooking them though, that's to be expected since I play irons 3 to 4.5 flat depending on the brand. Doesn't jive with off the rack.

Dislike those Rocketfuel shafts. Feel very similair to the RBZ 85g shafts from last year that didn't work for me either.

Turns out I do get along with the C Tapers again. Just need to monkey with the flex a lot in the set.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Archived