The $10,000 Putter!

• SPY VIP

I am looking forward to it to...I am interested to see what he come out with. I saw him walking around at the show...I am sure that has to be hard for him to not be in it right now. The whole story about Sizemore and when it ended is very interesting. Some people think he is still running it.

Looking forward to Bruce getting back in the swing of things again soon! Super nice guy, and that putter is just sick!

#TruthDigest

Follow @MyGolfSpy

I am looking forward to it to...I am interested to see what he come out with. I saw him walking around at the show...I am sure that has to be hard for him to not be in it right now. The whole story about Sizemore and when it ended is very interesting. Some people think he is still running it.

Would love to hear the story! And WOW! What a beautiful putter... Hope nobody actually uses this thing! :)

• Like 1

Would love to hear the story! And WOW! What a beautiful putter... Hope nobody actually uses this thing! :)

The putter was made for a collector in Asia.

As for the "story" ... it's the rather typical - yet unfortunate - tale of struggles over money and control. "MyGolfSpy" already dropped a pretty big hint. There may still be some legal issues pending, so it's perhaps best that no real specifics - real or hypothetical - are discussed.

Posted Image

The putter was made for a collector in Asia.

As for the "story" ... it's the rather typical - yet unfortunate - tale of struggles over money and control. "MyGolfSpy" already dropped a pretty big hint. There may still be some legal issues pending, so it's perhaps best that no real specifics - real or hypothetical - are discussed.

Dang, too bad. Hope everything works out

Always love putters, their so personal and some of these craftsman are pure Artists! Very Unique.

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Morris,

What's that grip made out of? Very interesting to say the least...

All metal, but exactly what kind of metal I don't know ... sorry. My guess is copper.

Posted Image

That is one SHARP looking putter. I wonder how it feels. Oh man... it looks like Gold, but with that price, it certainly could be. Could you imagine a 24k gold putter. That would be SO soft. You'd have to use Pro V1's or Tour i's because anything else would dent the metal.

Current bag: Some Callaway, some Cleveland. Down to 2 OEM's!

A putter made of a blend of silver, gold, and copper...wow. The picture of the sole in the blog post really shows the "mokume" and is really spectacular.

The Mokume Gane pictured is more then likely Copper,Brass,Nickel and silver

Gene

The Mokume Gane pictured is more then likely Copper,Brass,Nickel and silver

Gene

Hmmm...while I certainly defer to your knowledge, the article said gold, silver, and copper. What about it makes you say copper, brass, nickel, and silver?

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

+1 to Sizemore getting things going again. The local shop had a display of a couple of the copper insert models. Unique shape with great feel.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @golfspy_dave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...