TESTERS WANTED! ×

The $10,000 Putter!

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

I am looking forward to it to...I am interested to see what he come out with. I saw him walking around at the show...I am sure that has to be hard for him to not be in it right now. The whole story about Sizemore and when it ended is very interesting. Some people think he is still running it.

Looking forward to Bruce getting back in the swing of things again soon! Super nice guy, and that putter is just sick!

#TruthDigest

I am looking forward to it to...I am interested to see what he come out with. I saw him walking around at the show...I am sure that has to be hard for him to not be in it right now. The whole story about Sizemore and when it ended is very interesting. Some people think he is still running it.

Would love to hear the story! And WOW! What a beautiful putter... Hope nobody actually uses this thing! :)

Would love to hear the story! And WOW! What a beautiful putter... Hope nobody actually uses this thing! :)

The putter was made for a collector in Asia.

As for the "story" ... it's the rather typical - yet unfortunate - tale of struggles over money and control. "MyGolfSpy" already dropped a pretty big hint. There may still be some legal issues pending, so it's perhaps best that no real specifics - real or hypothetical - are discussed.

The putter was made for a collector in Asia.

As for the "story" ... it's the rather typical - yet unfortunate - tale of struggles over money and control. "MyGolfSpy" already dropped a pretty big hint. There may still be some legal issues pending, so it's perhaps best that no real specifics - real or hypothetical - are discussed.

Dang, too bad. Hope everything works out

Always love putters, their so personal and some of these craftsman are pure Artists! Very Unique.

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Morris,

What's that grip made out of? Very interesting to say the least...

All metal, but exactly what kind of metal I don't know ... sorry. My guess is copper.

That is one SHARP looking putter. I wonder how it feels. Oh man... it looks like Gold, but with that price, it certainly could be. Could you imagine a 24k gold putter. That would be SO soft. You'd have to use Pro V1's or Tour i's because anything else would dent the metal.

Current bag: Some Callaway, some Cleveland. Down to 2 OEM's!

A putter made of a blend of silver, gold, and copper...wow. The picture of the sole in the blog post really shows the "mokume" and is really spectacular.

The Mokume Gane pictured is more then likely Copper,Brass,Nickel and silver

Gene

The Mokume Gane pictured is more then likely Copper,Brass,Nickel and silver

Gene

Hmmm...while I certainly defer to your knowledge, the article said gold, silver, and copper. What about it makes you say copper, brass, nickel, and silver?

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

True although in regards to pieces of art and talent with the hands this is one if not the best I have ever seen. I can't remember how many hours he said it took. But even down to the signature on the grip the entire thing was gone over and had a creative touch to it.

What bad economy?

;)

While it's nice and all....in the big picture of life, it's a shame that much money is wasted on such an inconsequential item.

#TruthDigest

True although in regards to pieces of art and talent with the hands this is one if not the best I have ever seen. I can't remember how many hours he said it took. But even down to the signature on the grip the entire thing was gone over and had a creative touch to it.

Good Chance you will see some putters out of this material at a more realistic price very soon.

Gene

:lol: Nice tease, Gene ... good to see you here! :)

Yeah, agreed. Don't do that to us! LOL.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

• SPY VIP

Good Chance you will see some putters out of this material at a more realistic price very soon.

Gene

Gold, silver, and copper alloy? Did I read that article right?

That would be very cool.

BTW I checked Urban Dictionary and 'realistic price' was defined as $25. :)

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Not very practical. If you made a gamer out of those materials... it really wouldn't last long. Some jack hole would steal it out of your bag after the first couple of outings and then you'd be putting with your same old crappy putter again.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

• SPY VIP

Not very practical. If you made a gamer out of those materials... it really wouldn't last long. Some jack hole would steal it out of your bag after the first couple of outings and then you'd be putting with your same old crappy putter again.

Most new putters come with LoJack. This is why the expensive Cameron covers are big "steal me" banners.

Just use a Nike IC cover and it will be fine in the bag.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Archived