Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Oh YEAH!!! MyGolfSpy Yahoo Fantasy Golf League (and trash talk thread)!!!

Moecat

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in, never had much luck in the past but you never know.

I tip with my heart and not my head.

Good Luck Chappy. And welcome..

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Update below ...

RiV207

Half Fast (GPH)

Please post in this thread or send me a PM if you're either of the above to verify your status as MGS forum members.

Please make sure you all have ZERO points entering the Spring season. Yahoo currently has the "standings" feature turned off, but it'll be obvious who is entering the MGS league with extra points after the first round of the Shell Houston Open. If anyone is seen to have an excess amount of points after this, your team will be removed and you'll need to create a new Yahoo account in order to participate.

Looks like 38ish players right now. Would be cool to get up to 50.

34 confirmed. If Riv, Wallop and Half Fast confirm themselves as MGS forum members, it'll be 37.

• SPY VIP

Not sure on that, Dave. Will get the complete skinny like everyone else on Wed. March 31.

Thanks Moe

I sent another email to my playing buddies to join the forums and the league, regardless...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

37 confirmed MGS participants so far. :)

I need xxio to let me know which team he'll be playing

Will need to verify if Todd, aka Scratch It Out Golfer, is an actual MGS forum member.

EVERYONE: make sure you're starting off the spring season with ZERO points!

After the first round of the Shell Houston Open, if you're deemed to have an obvious spike in points, your team will be removed.

However, at that point you will be allowed to rejoin as long as you create a new Yahoo account.

• SPY VIP

SPONSORS

HeavyPutter.gif

HeavyPutter

• The most revolutionary advancement to-date broke onto the scene with the innovative Heavy Putter. Offering significant advancements in design, we have improved not just the putter, but the way you play the game! The Heavy Putter incorporates the engineering principles of the Anserâ„¢ and the alignment features of the 2-Ballâ„¢, but makes quantum leaps by actually improving the consistency of your stroke!

hurricanegolf.jpg

HurricaneGolf.com

• At Hurricane Golf we carry only new and authentic golf brands, such as Callaway, Nike, Taylor Made and Cleveland to name just a few. Most of these brands are acquired directly from the manufacturer or through pro shops overstocks.

sumi_g1.jpg

SUMI-G

• Quick Overview - Innovative design makes these smart head covers a must for serious golfers. Easy to take on and off or pick up off the ground using a club – this head cover will be used. Rigid construction and a long neck protect the shaft as well as the club. Extend the life of valuable clubs and shield them from damage. A new classic, the Sumi-G head cover asserts style and confidence on the course.

5DollarEmailsGPP.jpg

GPPGolf.com

• GPP is a multiple winner as one of America's 25 Best Golf Shops. GPP has also been selected by Golf Range Magazine as a Top 100 Golf Practice Facility in the United States. Only three companies in the United States have been selected as a combined retail and range Top 100 Winner. All those who are involved with GPP take pride in these accomplishments and are honored to be categorized at such a high standard.

PRIZES

1st Place

• Taylormade 2009 Burner Driver - (HurricaneGolf.com)

• $100 Gift Card - (GPPGolf.com)
  • Sumi-G Headcover Set - (Sumi-G)

2nd Place

• Heavy Putter Q2-M - (HeavyPutter)

3rd Place

• Mibrella

======================================================================================

#TruthDigest

I gotta say... the fantasy league definitely makes watching golf more exciting... more players to root for...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Archived