Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Just joined---Finally!

Hey everybody! I've been a regular to this site for a long time and never taken the time to register. I had some time to read posts lately and decided to join in. Love the web site. I'm in New Mexico where we are having ridiculous warm weather for late Nov., like in the 60's. We need snow so bad, but this sure makes for great golf weather! Can't complain about that part! B)

Hey everybody! I've been a regular to this site for a long time and never taken the time to register. I had some time to read posts lately and decided to join in. Love the web site. I'm in New Mexico where we are having ridiculous warm weather for late Nov., like in the 60's. We need snow so bad, but this sure makes for great golf weather! Can't complain about that part! B)

Need snow? That's the worst thing one could have!

Welcome to the site!

In my Adams Hercules cart bag...
    DriverPing I15 9.5* TFC stiff
    Hook MachineTaylormade Burner Superfast Rescue 18*
    3 HybridAdams ProA12 20* stiff matrix Ozik Altus
    IronsCleveland CG16 Tour Black Pearl 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S300
    Birdie-MakerMizuno JPX 50*-10*
    Piece of CrapOrlimar 56*
    On the wayCleveland 588 forged 62*-10*
    Mid-Round FuelSnickers bars

Welcome Blade.

I need to live in a place where it snows in the mountains, but is 70 degrees every day on the course. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano :)

Welcome Blade!

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

I need to live in a place where it snows in the mountains, but is 70 degrees every day on the course. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano :)

That's New Zealand WD! :D Come visit us down here. Not only does the beer flow like wine, it is really good microbrewery beer. We usually use the phrase "where beautiful women instinctively flock like sheep" though. Oh, wait, I travelled all the way to the US to find a beautiful wife...

Sorry Blade, welcome to the site! Get contributing, it's good times in here.

Welcome Blade,

I will not say we need snow, but we could use a little rain. It was 77* here today, with just a slight breeze. However, there is now a 30 mph wind and it is only going to be 55* tomorrow. But even that is not worth complaining about.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Welcome Blade, glad you finally registered.

You can feel free to have our snow. It snowed on Thanksgiving already

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Welcome Blade.

That's New Zealand WD! :D Come visit us down here. Not only does the beer flow like wine, it is really good microbrewery beer. We usually use the phrase "where beautiful women instinctively flock like sheep" though. Oh, wait, I travelled all the way to the US to find a beautiful wife...

It's actually a reference to something. I'm shocked no one picked it up, despite it being nearly 20 years old :)

I just made myself feel old again...

Oh, and I would love to visit New Zealand some day. The micro breweries are a new plus though!

Hello and welcome

WITB

Driver: Ping G25

FW: TM RBZ

Irons: Miura 57 Series w/KBS C-Taper

Wedges: Vokey SM4 52-08,56-12,60-04

Putter: Watch This Space

Ball: SRixon Z Star

Other: Tourstriker 7i

"Go Hard or Go Home"

"Do or Do Not. There is NO "TRY"

"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader"

"I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work"

Welcome aboard!!

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Welcome Blade - it's been in the 60's and sunny here every day the past week too - we call that winter in Florida and wear our warm coats and scarfs. :)

WD I know exactly one (1) person from New Mexico and she is beautiful beyond a doubt. She's also the best third grade teacher in the world.

Now I bet Blade never thought he'd read about the third grade on one of these threads and wait until he sees the new thread I'm going to start just for Matt's benefit. :D

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Need snow? That's the worst thing one could have!

Welcome to the site!

Well I say we need snow because of long term drought. Wells going dry etc. (Including MINE!) The last couple of winters we've had 10-25 degrees below zero for some crazy cold weather, but not much show to show for it. But as precious little as I got to golf this summer, I've been out three times in the last week in short sleeves! I love that part.

Welcome Blade.

We almost have that here. I live at 6600 ft. and usually have snow, but can drive 25 min into Albuquerque and the weather can be 10-20 degrees warmer. But if you find the place you described, let me know!

I would like to see NZ. Maybe someday I'll make it there!

Welcome!

I've been visiting the in-laws in Palm Springs and it's WARM like in the 80's... it NEVER gets cold here - almost scary.

You know, I used to like winter better than the heat. After taking up golf, that changed! Plus we bought a house with a pool. Every year, the day I have to close it up for the winter is quite the bummer of a day. No more summer. :( I got to play in Florida for the first time this summer. I never used the like the heat and humidity. Something was different this time. I started thinking I could live there!

Welcome Blade,

I will not say we need snow, but we could use a little rain. It was 77* here today, with just a slight breeze. However, there is now a 30 mph wind and it is only going to be 55* tomorrow. But even that is not worth complaining about.

It's pretty common for us to have a 40 degree swing from 7:00 in the morning to the afternoon high. I remember a Feb. morning that was 17 and it got up to 75 that afternoon! Talk about dressing in layers!

Welcome Blade, glad you finally registered.

You can feel free to have our snow. It snowed on Thanksgiving already

We had an inch or so a few weeks ago, but that was it for the month. Feel free to send some down in Dec. and Jan.!

Welcome Blade - it's been in the 60's and sunny here every day the past week too - we call that winter in Florida and wear our warm coats and scarfs. :)

WD I know exactly one (1) person from New Mexico and she is beautiful beyond a doubt. She's also the best third grade teacher in the world.

Now I bet Blade never thought he'd read about the third grade on one of these threads and wait until he sees the new thread I'm going to start just for Matt's benefit. :D

Hey! My son is in second grade. Maybe he'll get her next year!

Archived