Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Just joined---Finally!

Dude, you gotta be the third classiest(behind Mrs/Mr Manbearpig, cuz they too answer every single salutaion, and they were here first...lol :rolleyes:) individual on this site..

This is gonna set the record for both the quickest & the most responses to a greeting in MGS history..

You could very well be the first to get MOM based only on your Greeting!!.LOL

Again welcome, it's great to have ya join us

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

Thanks for the compliment R.P.. I'm impressed with the warm welcome from everyone. It's a good place to be a part of!

Dude, you gotta be the third classiest(behind Mrs/Mr Manbearpig, cuz they too answer every single salutaion, and they were here first...lol :rolleyes:) individual on this site..

This is gonna set the record for both the quickest & the most responses to a greeting in MGS history..

You could very well be the first to get MOM based only on your Greeting!!.LOL

Again welcome, it's great to have ya join us

Fairways & Greens 4ever

:mizuno-small:

:lol: I was just thinking the same thing Richard! Just checked out your hitting cage on the other thread Blade, that's a pretty sweet setup! We're just getting into our summer down here, so lots of golf on the horizon ... read, time to get my 'a into g' and get my handicap down... ;)

Hey Guys!

My name is Tyler and I'm a weekend player, weekday practicer from Portland, OR. I love talking about new golf products with other people who care, so I'm glad to be here. Looking forward to being a contributing member of the community!

I also currently work at Carnahan Golf, so feel free to ask me questions about them on here and I'll try to be as punctual as possible in getting back to you.

Cheers,

Tyler

You're only as good as your next shot.
Go low.

@Tyler_Elliott

Archived