Slighter Golf (Re-Finish Job)

It's like a cross between a Scotty and those putters with the "Micro-Dome" face, with the infomercials, ughhh, forget the name. Anyone remember? Anyway, those putters had weight inserts on the front.

I am 99.9% sure that the putters you speak of are Hamilton Putters. Here's a pic....

golf-putters.jpg

Exactly Sactown. That's the route I would go rather than having my Scotty re-finished there. Tom has some really cool looking stuff under his own label.

I would highly recommend getting a Slighter! I have a Portland model in Seattle Mud finish and it is a solid putter! The pictures below speaks volumes more than my words will.

Chauncey_Bush_2.jpg

Chauncey_Bush_3.jpg

• SPY VIP

I would highly recommend getting a Slighter! I have a Portland model in Seattle Mud finish and it is a solid putter! The pictures below speaks volumes more than my words will.

Chauncey_Bush_2.jpg

Chauncey_Bush_3.jpg

That is a great looking putter. Two too many sight lines for me. I like mine naked. ;)

That finish is just amazing.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @golfspy_dave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

That is a great looking putter. Two too many sight lines for me. I like mine naked. :)

That finish is just amazing.

I like the two sight lines. Is that finish maintenance free or do you have to oil it?

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

I like the two sight lines. Is that finish maintenance free or do you have to oil it?

You have to oil this finish. That is the only problem with the putter that I have because I don't always remember to rub the putter down after each round, but the finish is amazing.

You have to oil this finish. That is the only problem with the putter that I have because I don't always remember to rub the putter down after each round, but the finish is amazing.

Wow. We were talking about that in one of the other threads. I'm pretty obsessive about club maintenance but I'm also time challenged. That would be a deal breaker for me!

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Wow. We were talking about that in one of the other threads. I'm pretty obsessive about club maintenance but I'm also time challenged. That would be a deal breaker for me!

I am the same way! I always want my clubs clean and shiny, but for some reason I forget to oil the putter down each time. If you really want a Slighter check out some of the other finishes he has because I know he has plenty of options that are more maintenance free.

I am the same way! I always want my clubs clean and shiny, but for some reason I forget to oil the putter down each time. If you really want a Slighter check out some of the other finishes he has because I know he has plenty of options that are more maintenance free.

I will do that. Does he specify which finishes are more maintenance free than others?

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

I will do that. Does he specify which finishes are more maintenance free than others?

He doesn't on his website, but I talked to Tom a few weeks ago and we were discussing finishes that he has now. I will look in my e-mail and see if I can find the e-mail he sent me describing the finishes.

He does have one on his sight called "Irish Gold" which I am thinking about getting my next putter in when I order another from him.