Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy MBP

32° Degrees Heat - thermal shirts

I messaged Weatherproof company on Facebook and they said Macy's is the place to get these.

I just ordered one. I hope this ends my golf withdrawal from the supid coldness!

This is the warmest shirt I've ever worn. Thanks Manbearpig, you are my new hero.

This is the warmest shirt I've ever worn. Thanks Manbearpig, you are my new hero.

Was going to mention our last night in NYC dropped to 34ish and I wore this under a vneck T and hoody and was quite warm movind around.

Good to hear it worked for ya ice. What did it cost ya shipped?

Was going to mention our last night in NYC dropped to 34ish and I wore this under a vneck T and goody and was quite warm movind around.

Good to hear it worked for ya ice. What did it cost ya shipped?

6 bucks free shipping on eBay :)

havign a secret santa at work put the shirt or legging on the list to try them out. if they work out as stated I may be makinghte switch fromthe pricy under armour even though i swear by that stuff

I wear xlarge T's cause I'm chunky now. I bought these in Large and they're perfect in the sense of they don't squeeze but fit just right.

I'm 5'10" 210lbs

I wear xlarge T's cause I'm chunky now. I bought these in Large and they're perfect in the sense of they don't squeeze but fit just right.

I'm 5'10" 210lbs

Perfect...thanks!

You gonna try grabbing some BK?

Yup! I ordered a single one off the bay to see how I like it and if it fits right. I have a ton of Under Armour Coldgear (this IS Wisconsin don't ya know?) but UA just isn't that comfortable. Hopefully this stuff is just as warm and more comfy for my candy-ass skin ;)

Got mine yesterday. They are really nice, super-comfortable, and no where near warm enough for a Wisconsin winter. They'll do good under my under armour loose cold-gear though.

Got mine yesterday. They are really nice, super-comfortable, and no where near warm enough for a Wisconsin winter. They'll do good under my under armour loose cold-gear though.

FWIW...I bought 2 more of these shirts and a pair of the bottoms. Despite not being as warm as the UA I found myself reaching for it WAY more often. They are much more comfortable. Snug fit but not the compression of UA. All in all I too, give these things a thumbs up ;)

I gotta say we're down to 5 degree Celsius as of late and these thermal shirts combined with this Nike 1/2-Zip Therma-Fit Cover-Up have been money.

I got the Nike top on sale for $30 bucks too!

http://www.amazon.com/Nike-Golf-Mens-Therma-Fit-Cover/dp/B003EESR90

http://www.globalgolf.com/product/apparel/-/pid--1024812/outerwear/nike/1-2-zip-thermafit-coverup.aspx
1024812-97-12-0-0.jpg

I've also been wearing these as a base layer underneath lightweight tops/hoodies when I go out on weekends and it's the perfect balance.

I got one of those Nike jackets from work, very nice for the course.  UA cold gear base layer, then a mid-weight long sleeve polo and that on top has been great in the 35-40° weather we've been having.

Have to agree with the UA cold gear.  If ya'll have a Marshell's or a Ross in your area you can usually find them for over half off.  They do not last long once they hit the rack though...

Ya......I still love them as the baselayer next to the skin.  I usually throw a cold gear shirt over it and am good to go.