BestGrips.com

BestGrips.com's - Picture of the Day Thread

Our Sponsors

Welcome to the "BestGrips.com - Picture of the Day Thread". We specialize in unique, custom and one of a kind products.

Some lucky guy is getting a complete set of RealTree Hardwood® Grips! What do y'all think?

012.jpg

011.jpg

If you have any custom projects in mind, check out our custom work page to get in touch with us.

I don't see any grips :)

Sorry...couldn't resist. Those are pretty cool, not my cup of tea but I know some buddies that would love them.

FWIW I have a blue superman BestGrip on my putter and it's amazing. You guys do great work.

I don't see any grips :)

Sorry...couldn't resist. Those are pretty cool, not my cup of tea but I know some buddies that would love them.

FWIW I have a blue superman BestGrip on my putter and it's amazing. You guys do great work.

Haha. Post a pic of it when you get a chance! I'll post our latest SuperPutter grip tomorrow. BTW, thanks for the kind words.

Here's the grip and putter. It's a Piretti Forza. You can't see it, but I did the paint fill on the face and sole to match the grip.

IMG_0982 (Mobile).JPG IMG_0983 (Mobile).JPG IMG_0984 (Mobile).JPG

Here's the grip and putter. It's a Piretti Forza. You can't see it, but I did the paint fill on the face and sole to match the grip.

Too cool! I continue to hear great things about Piretti. I believe he is located just down the road from me.

Those are some awesome looking grips, the camo on that is really cool.

Thanks. I wasn't a fan at first. However, they have grown on me and I love them now.

wow there's so great looking grips in here

Suh - weet!!!

Thanks!

Today's picture is of our Christmas Puttershoe Giveaway. It is made from a Christmas stocking. The contest will be up on facebook early this week. Don't forget to like us (click here) and enter!

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

That's AWESOME :)

Thanks!

I wants cover

I'll post here when the facebook contest goes live.

Today's picture is the Red MacroPerf Puttershoe® Pistol Putter Grip Set

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

looks like you'd hang it over your junk and wait for your wife to walk in the door....

looks like you'd hang it over your junk and wait for your wife to walk in the door....

If the (Putter)shoe fits, wear it.