TESTERS WANTED! ×

BestGrips.com's - Picture of the Day Thread

BestGrips.com

We actually have a dark red grip like you are taking about. I'll post it tomorrow.

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's pic is a request from yesterday. This is a deep red patent leather Putter Grip. There is also a matching Puttershoe!

DSC_0003.jpg

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Glad you like them. I sent you a special club grip, made for putting. Let me know what you think.

Today's pic may seem like an ordinary black MicroPerf Club Grip. However, I take a little pride in this picture, because leather (especially black) is extremely difficult to take quality pictures of. I like this picture so much, it is my desktop background at the moment.

DSC_0004 - Version 2.jpg

Today's picture of the day features a Putter, Puttershoe, and Scorecard/Yardage book cover in the fancy italian, floral turquoise design.

fancyset.gif

Merry Christmas from BestGrips.com!

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a wonderful day. Today's picture of the day is of a prototype we just started working on called the Puttershoe "Slim."image.jpg

Today's picture of the day features a Putter, Puttershoe, and Scorecard/Yardage book cover in the fancy italian, floral turquoise design.

fancyset.gif

Merry Christmas from BestGrips.com!

My wife would love that one.

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Today's Picture of the day features a Raviani Designer Pistol Putter, which just happens to still be on sale (until January 1). Like all of the Raviani Designer grips, this grip combines superb feel with an interesting oil-can/faux aliigator look.

DSC_0257.jpg

Today's picture of the day features a Designer Pistol Putter (on sale for one more day) made of Metallic Sky Blue Genuine Leather.

DSC_0232.jpg

Today's picture of the day features one of our Lone Star State themed Yardage Book Covers. The inside features a pocket on one side and a flap on the other. The thickness of the cover also prevents sweat from ruining your yardage book or score card holder. This particular cover has a zebra stingray star, red and blue quilled ostrich and white genuine leather.

Yardagebookcover.png

• 2 weeks later...

Today's Picture of the day is a new Exotic Patchwork Puttershoe® Slim

SS0022.png

This has a little Ostrich, Salmon, and Alligator!

• 2 weeks later...

We have a new Puttershoe Slim available!

IMG_3878.JPG

This features red salmon and yellow and ivory leather!

Want you initials on your putter grip? Today's picture of the day features a matching set with initials and contrasting stitch.

initials.png

Good eye! We were going for a patriotic theme to go with the stitch.

• 2 weeks later...

Just in!!!! A 17" x 34" towel designed with the player in mind. Unlike other waffle towels, the BestGrips Player Towel features and off-center slit, effectively creating 3 sides for use when hanging from your bag (compared to 2 offered by other towels).

pt001b.png

Ostrich is always a popular material. If you had to chose between these three, would you chose Red, Black, or Peanut Brittle?

ostrichchoices 2.png

That's very cool, I wouldn't mind ordering one of those if I had the money.

Keep an eye on the site. We randomly put items on sale for a few hours or so all the time! Sometimes the sales are hard to pass up.

Not only is this belt buckle golf themed, but it's also on sale and features a removable ball marker that won't get lost in your pocket (read:black hole).

35931.png

• 4 weeks later...

Today's picture of the day features our first LTD product. Made to celebrate the Masters, the BestGripsGreen LTD Club Grip set features a contrasting yellow stitch and a really sharp green.

LTD01.png

Only 3 sets are available.

• 4 weeks later...

The Picture of the Day Thread hiatus has finally ended!!!

Today's picture is of the newest addition to our Scorecard Holder and Yardage Book Cover Collection. (clicking on the picture takes you to the product page at bestgrips.com with more pics)

YB012 2.png

Today's picture is not for the faint of heart. In Spring, Texas Bluebonnets bring out the snakes!

photo.jpg

Today's picture marks the rare occasion when I make grips specifically for me. These started out as Gunmetal Grey with yellow stitch and turned into a rainbow of our eight custom stitch colors (left to right: Red, Tan, Pink, Blue, Yellow, Black, Purple, and White).

DSC_1214.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Today's picture features one of our top notch exotic putter grips. While exotics do not absorb ProTac, nature has given each exotic skin it's own helpful features.

This snake grip has a very comfortable surface, that most people cannot seem to put down. While our TIger Snake is currently only available in purple w/ black stripes, it is sure to live up to its exotic name and add some character to your bag!

DSC_0135.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Today's picture of the day features our first of many $10 hats.

photo 2.JPG

Coming soon to BestGrips, the #NoSlowPlay movement!

WoW!!

Great thread & pics!!

I Love the slim design for ease, functionality & durability.

And the inside "fleece" looks so much thicker than the other covers that ya find out there.

Also, the Italian turquoise floral design is gorgeous.

Great job Zach!!

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Thanks R.P. The Italian Floral is even cooler in person!

Today's picture showcases the new RipTide Pistol Putter Grip.

riptide 1.jpg

Inspired by Summer Water Sports, the RipTide is sure to cool your nerves with a quick glance before you start your putting stroke! (this comment is not backed by any evidence)

Nice I like that one!

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

Archived