BestGrips.com's - Picture of the Day Thread

BestGrips.com

Today's picture shows off our new combo pack. Buy 3 grips for the price of 2, while enjoying our new shipping addition, USPS.

trialpackmgs.jpg

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's Picture is healthy for you and your game! The Green Salmon Pistol Putter Grip.

GreenSalmon.jpg

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Is it possible to order grips as thin as possible? There's a spongy tape between the leather and the last that if it is removed the grips feel about the size of an old PIng man or Iomic. Can they be ordered that way?

I spy with my little eye something...

Is it possible to order grips as thin as possible? There's a spongy tape between the leather and the last that if it is removed the grips feel about the size of an old PIng man or Iomic. Can they be ordered that way?

Yes sir. Just give us a call (866-687-2291).

Today's picture is another OEM grip. This one was made for our friends at NEAD Custom Putters.

NEADgrip.jpg

Today's post features a Puttershoe/Grip Set in the Yellow Weave Genuine Leather.

DSC_0001.jpg

Today's post is of a Silver Flake Genuine Leather Puttershoe/Grip Set.

DSC_0003.jpg

Today's pic is of a Metallic Lime Green Pistol Putter Grip

DSC_0002.jpg

Today's pic is of a grip made for our friends at Slighter Golf.

DSC_0001.jpg

You guys ever tried doing grips with like a shiny patent leather? A green or dark red would look like Candy Paint on a car I bet. Might be kinda cool.

Driver--Taylormade RBZ Tour 9* Aldila RIP Phenom 65s

Fairway Metal--Taylormade R11s 14* Aldila RIP Phenom 70s

Hybrid--Taylormade RBZ Tour 18.5* RE-AX 85 gram S

Irons--Nike Vr Pro-Combo 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S300

Wedges--Nike SV Tour Forged 50*, 56*, 60* True Temper Dynamic Gold

Putter--Scotty Cameron California Del Mar

Ball--Taylormade Lethal

Grips--Lamkin R.E.L 3Gen (Woods-green, Irons-red, Wedges-white)

We actually have a dark red grip like you are taking about. I'll post it tomorrow.

Today's pic is a request from yesterday. This is a deep red patent leather Putter Grip. There is also a matching Puttershoe!

DSC_0003.jpg

Glad you like them. I sent you a special club grip, made for putting. Let me know what you think.

Today's pic may seem like an ordinary black MicroPerf Club Grip. However, I take a little pride in this picture, because leather (especially black) is extremely difficult to take quality pictures of. I like this picture so much, it is my desktop background at the moment.

DSC_0004 - Version 2.jpg

Today's picture of the day features a Putter, Puttershoe, and Scorecard/Yardage book cover in the fancy italian, floral turquoise design.

fancyset.gif

Merry Christmas from BestGrips.com!

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a wonderful day. Today's picture of the day is of a prototype we just started working on called the Puttershoe "Slim."image.jpg

Today's picture of the day features a Putter, Puttershoe, and Scorecard/Yardage book cover in the fancy italian, floral turquoise design.

fancyset.gif

Merry Christmas from BestGrips.com!

My wife would love that one.

BIRDIE COACH & MENTOR, FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 12.0 (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, March 2021
:titelist-small: TS2 Driver Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
 :callaway-small: PM Grind Wedges
:bettinardi-1:  Putter

:bridgestone-small: 2020 TOUR B XS
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Today's Picture of the day features a Raviani Designer Pistol Putter, which just happens to still be on sale (until January 1). Like all of the Raviani Designer grips, this grip combines superb feel with an interesting oil-can/faux aliigator look.

DSC_0257.jpg

Today's picture of the day features a Designer Pistol Putter (on sale for one more day) made of Metallic Sky Blue Genuine Leather.

DSC_0232.jpg

Today's picture of the day features one of our Lone Star State themed Yardage Book Covers. The inside features a pocket on one side and a flap on the other. The thickness of the cover also prevents sweat from ruining your yardage book or score card holder. This particular cover has a zebra stingray star, red and blue quilled ostrich and white genuine leather.

Yardagebookcover.png