Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

I think that's exactly what you said about my shoes in the WITB thread.

"Your shower shoes have fungus on them. You'll never make it to the bigs with fungus on your shower shoes. Think classy, you'll be classy. If you win 20 in the show, you can let the fungus grow back and the press will think you're colorful. Until you win 20 in the show, however, it means you are a slob."

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

• SPY VIP

Amazing collections. I own 3 pair, and I thought that was excessive.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Amazing collections. I own 3 pair, and I thought that was excessive.

It is. You can only wear one pair on the course at a time. They rest of these guys need to attend a 12-step program. :lol:

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

"Your shower shoes have fungus on them. You'll never make it to the bigs with fungus on your shower shoes. Think classy, you'll be classy. If you win 20 in the show, you can let the fungus grow back and the press will think you're colorful. Until you win 20 in the show, however, it means you are a slob."

FANTASTIC! I was thinking along the same lines as I just watched this about two weeks ago, and I can't count the number of times during the past week that I said, or was said to me:

"Don't think, Meat. When you think, you hurt the ballclub."

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

FANTASTIC! I was thinking along the same lines as I just watched this about two weeks ago, and I can't count the number of times during the past week that I said, or was said to me:

"Don't think, Meat. When you think, you hurt the ballclub."

So many notable quotes in that movie - its INSANE.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

I'm glad there's someone else on here having a monogamous relationship with their shoes. :mellow:

I have several pair, but the only reason I do is because I got multiple pairs for Christmas from different relatives.

Usually, I pick a pair I like and wear them until the soles fall off. Last year, I had a great pair of Black Footjoy Contours with white contrast stitching. Great looking pair of shoes, but they were dead by the end of the season.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

I remembered that I still have some older shoes. I have some Adidas Powerband, the original ones, that I use when it gets really wet, so I don't mess up my normal shoes. I also have some Nike Air Max Rejuvenate saddle shoes that are very comfy, but not as stable on the bottom as the Adidas shoes.

So many notable quotes in that movie - its INSANE.

Yes, best sports movie ever, and I don't like baseball that much.

This thread has inspired me to pop the tags off my 360 LTDs and make the 2.0's into my mudders. I took them out of the box last night and wore them to walk around the house to break them in a little - they feel great and I think they're the best looking golf shoe ever.

Dont you guys know that if you rotate your shoes, you will get better than twice the life out of them???

Wear one pair until they are dead, and replace them with another pair = 2 lifetimes of shoes...

Rotate 2 pair of shoes ever round, and it will = 3+ lifetimes of shoes.

I can't 'splain why, It just does. Part of the reason I have so mans pair of golf shoes.... That and I haven't entered a 12 step program yet.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Yes, best sports movie ever, and I don't like baseball that much.

This thread has inspired me to pop the tags off my 360 LTDs and make the 2.0's into my mudders. I took them out of the box last night and wore them to walk around the house to break them in a little - they feel great and I think they're the best looking golf shoe ever.

Do like Tin Cup. Remove the spikes and wear them to work. You should have them broken in no time at all.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Dont you guys know that if you rotate your shoes, you will get better than twice the life out of them???

Wear one pair until they are dead, and replace them with another pair = 2 lifetimes of shoes...

I can't 'splain why, It just does. Part of the reason I have so mans pair of golf shoes.... That and I haven't entered a 12 step program yet.

I will use that argument when I try to convince the wife that I NEED those Eccos. "Well, Nic said..."

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

I've done this before with running shoes and never really found there to be any difference. I do think it's a great rationalization for having lots of shoes though, and a great way to sell them. I remember some guy from Asics telling me the same thing.

Do like Tin Cup. Remove the spikes and wear them to work. You should have them broken in no time at all.

For me, work is no time to break in shoes. I spend the whole time I'm there, which admittedly isn't much, on my feet, so I need to turn to the ones that are good and comfortable.

My dad did that once when we were on vacation because we were going out to eat and he only had sneakers and his golf shoes.

This also works well with golf gloves. With gloves it lets the leather (or synthetic material) air out a little and is keeps it a little more supple.

This also works well with golf gloves. With gloves it lets the leather (or synthetic material) air out a little and is keeps it a little more supple.

OK, THAT I do. Three gloves hanging off my bag right now.

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Archived