Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy WD

[SOLD] Mizuno Fli Hi 4 iron [2010 model]

I have a Mizuno Fli Hi 4 iron [2010 model] in very good condition I paid $49 for off the bay. I've literally hit it about 4 times before it was replaced with something else.

Mizuno Fli Hi 4 iron [2010 model]

- 24* of loft

- True Temper Dynalite Gold XP R300 Shaft

- Golf Pride M-21 Grip

Anyone who wants it for $49 + shipping, it's yours.

Alternatively, I have a KBS Tour S 4i shaft. For an extra $20, I'm happy to install the shaft and cut it to whatever length you want. I can try to save the grip, but if you want something different, add the cost of the grip and I'll install it no charge.

Best part of it all, payment goes to MGS.

To recap:

Option 1: Mizuno Fli Hi 4 iron with TT Dynalite shaft: $49 + shipping

Option 2: Mizuno Fli Hi 4 iron with customized KBS Tour S shaft: $69 + cost of grip if you want something different + shipping

IMGP3600.JPG

IMGP3595.JPG

IMGP3594.JPG

Id be game if it were an S300 but an R3 is too whippy for me.

KBS Tour S wouldn't be, I'll toss in a grip for free if you want to go that route.

I am interested in the Mizuno Fli Hi with the KBS shaft. One inch extra length and 2* upright. I'm new and really don't know how to buy things on this site.

I am interested in the Mizuno Fli Hi with the KBS shaft. One inch extra length and 2* upright. I'm new and really don't know how to buy things on this site.

Send me your info in a PM so we can figure out shipping. I'll need confirmation of your donation by mid day tomorrow so I can put it together and ship it out Wednesday or Tuesday (I'm flying out for a few weeks on Wednesday, so this is going to be quick turnaround)

The only thing I can't do is bend the club head, but I can build it 1" longer than standard.

MizzouGev, I got my days confused. Just get me your information soon and donation in by mid day Monday and I'll have it shipped to you Tuesday or Wednesday.

To everyone else, I need to temporarily take these off the market until I get back from my trip. MizzouGev has until 8pm tonight to claim this. If anyone else wants it, just PM me with your info and if MizzouGev doesn't get back to me, it's yours. Otherwise, it's off the market for now.