Sign in to follow this  
Paul S

Wilson isn't holding back!

Our Sponsors

They'll probably announce a new top tier pro to go along with it all, and go all out blitz going into the spring. In some ways an 01/01 launch is more significant in a marketing push if it'sprebuilt up like this and then treated as a rebirth/reboot/restart.

It has potential.

Oh now they're goin with bad Clint Eastwood movies titles?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/absolute_power/

abpower.jpg

:lol:

I had to look up some more of Clints titles. He's got some great driver names/campaign slogans on the list;

In the line of fire

Magnum 44

Sudden Impact

And some that's not so great;

Unforgiven

Trouble with the curve

I had to look up some more of Clints titles. He's got some great driver names/campaign slogans on the list;

In the line of fire

Magnum 44

Sudden Impact

Unforgiven

Trouble with the curve

great post

It was D100. And it wasn't 1.1 launch. They revealed it today and it's in stores 1.1.

20121211-2235261.jpg?w=625

They also announced on twitter that they had a new signing.

New Wilson Staff professional signing deal announcing soon...take a gander at who it might be! #fgtourv2player

And a few moments ago.......

Wow, the D-100 can be a jaw-dropper. Still want to know who signed w/ us today?..It's our man @padraig_h!!! (And he plays the D-100 Hybrid)

Come on Wilson! What the **** are you doing? Resigning Paddy is great news. Love him. But - announcing a "new" players and then revealing it's good old Paddy........ And don't know what to say. Sorry. But I am looking forward to trying D100 :) Irons should be in my testbag very soon.

In the line of fire

Magnum 44

Sudden Impact

Unforgiven

Trouble with the curve

Priceless post LOL love Trouble with the curve..... The post not my driver!!

Weird all around by Wilson. Resigning Padraig is great, but, as furu said, it's not "new". I don't get the "reveal" of the D-100 ahead of the "hyped" 1-1-13 date either. It's a shame all the way around because the clubs are damned good. I love my V2's and my dad loves the D100's.

WIlson - has not and I feel will not change anytime soon. Even though they continue to tell people like me they are for the past 5 years. SSDY. Until they realize you have to focus serious attention on the areas they STILL are not, they will continue to go no where.

Maybe next year Wilson...or not.

A golf company marketing distance? I've never seen that before! These clubs must really be something.

WS always "markets" distance with the Di and now D line.