MONSTER SALE

apprenti23

Hey Guys,

This sale will be up for one week (hopefully) and then everything's going to eBay (hopefully nothing). I've sorted through my stuff and I know what I'm going to keep and what's gotta go!

PLEASE PM ME FOR PICTURES! I took a couple group shots and everything should be in there- I have way too many items for sale to post all individual pictures.

Thanks for looking!

-Kyle

Here is my SUPER SALE!

Putters

1. SeeMore FGP Belly 43" long with SeeMore FeelTec B21 Belly grip and Magnetic SeeMore hc used - $85

2. SeeMore SI3 34" with SeeMore FeelTec Oversize Paddle grip and Velcro SeeMore hc used - $85

3. SeeMore m3w 34" with SeeMore Golf Pride Tour Classic grip and velcro SeeMore hc used - $150

4. SeeMore Si5 35" with SeeMore Golf Pride Tour Classic grip and magnetic SeeMore hc used- $85

5. SeeMore SB-1w 35.5" with SeeMore Lamkin 3GEN grip and magnetic SeeMore hc (white) used - $150

6. SeeMore SB-2 35" with black Winn Mid Pistol AVS grip and magnetic SeeMore hc (blue) used - $150

7. SeeMore mFGP2 34" with orange Winn Mid Pistol AVS grip and grey limited SeeMore Briny hc used - $150

8. TaylorMade Ghost Manta Belly will cut to length and throw on Winn belly grip with TM hc used- $80

9. Bobby Grace The LoPro HSMII 35" with Golf Pride Softie grip and Snake Eyes hc used- $30

10. Rife 2-Bar Blade 33.5" Winn PCi Jumbo Lite grip NO hc with weight kit/ bending bar used - $40

11. Rife 2-Bar Mallet 35" Ribbon Grip (reshafted not bendable) NO hc w/ weight kit/bending bar used- $55

12. Bettinardi BB-70 Tour Exempt 36.5" Ping Grip with Red Bettinardi velcro (cover not good) used - $165

13. Bettinardi BHB-7 Long 48.5" with 2 piece Bettinardi grip (needs replacing) NO hc used - $40

14. Bettinardi Headcover lot all NEW - 44 magnum, Tour Stock black/silver army cover, tour stock Cigar cover, tour stock Kool Aid man in shades, black/orange prism cover, oranges cover, white/blue studio stock cover - all new and would like to sell the lot together - $250

15. Bettinardi MC-7 Tour Slant 35" with bettinardi crossline grip and white nylon cover new - $215

16. Bettinardi Studio Stock 1F with Super Stroke Ultra Slim 34.5" with white nylon cover used - $175

17. Bettinardi 360-SV 35" with green/white SS grip and white/orange cover (surf rust in cavity) used - $175

19. Scotty Cameron Catalina Two 35" Baby T Grip with Bettinardi hc used- $165

20. Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No.5 with new california grip and pro platinum hc 35" used - $115

21. Scotty Cameron Futura Phantom Mallet 35" with new baby t grip and odyssey hc 35" used - $100

22. Scotty Cameron Futura 34.25" with Lamkin Cord grip Custom weight/line with Futura hc used - $150

23. Odyssey White Hot #7 Long 39.25" with Winn Belly grip and magnetic Odyssey hc used - $60

24. Odyssey White Hot Tour #7H 360 gram 33" with stock grip and hc used - $65

25. Odyssey DART Mid 43.25" with Winn Odyssey grip and magnetic Odyssey hc used - $85

26. Ping DOC15 34.25" with Winn Lite Triple Line Jumbo Lite grip and magnetic Ping hc used - $125

Wedges

1. Callaway JAWS-CC Raw 60-08 Used (can only tell by slight rust in a few spots) stock grip and shaft - $50

2. Callaway JAWS-CC Chrome 58-0 NEW DG TI S400 sensicore w/ Victory green cord ribbed grip - $60

3. Callaway X Forged NON-CC Chrome 54-15 C Grind w/ DG TI S400 sensicore w/ Elite grip used - $60

4. Callaway Forged Copper 60-09 NEW Stock shaft and callaway crossline grip - $70

5. Cleveland CG16 Black Pearl 60-12 with stock grip and shaft used - $50

6. Cobra Trusty Rusty 51-55-59 Raw with KBS Tour shafts and Lamkin 3GEN REL Mid grips used- $175 (all 3)

7. Bridgestone J40 Black 60 NEW with stock DG Spinner wedge shaft and Bridgestone tour velvet grip - $75

8. Scratch Copper plate 47* with KB Tour shaft and Lamkin cross cord grip NEW- $95

9. Nike Victory Red Satin Chrome 56/10 with stock S400 and grip NEW - $65

10. Vokey Spin Milled CC 56-11 stock grip and shaft used - $35

11. Vokey Spin Milled CC 58-12 stock shaft and tour velvet grip used - $35

Iron Sets

1. Scratch custom Don White Baby Blades 4-PW with True Temper Monaco X Stiff flex shafts and lamkin crossline cord grips. Plus 1/2" long standard loft and lie. Non- CC grooves used $800 or $650 heads only and $200 shafts only

2. Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW with DG X100 shafts and Lamkin REL 3GEN Midsized grips. Plus 1/2" long and standard loft. Lie is 1* upright used $335

Drivers

1. Cleveland Classic 290 7.5* used with hc and with AXIV Green 65-X and lamkin crossline cord grip - $150

2. Bridgestone J38 8.5* used with G15 hc and protoPype 60-stiff and gp tw 2g grip - $75

sale 165.JPG

sale 166.JPG

sale 167.JPG

sale 168.JPG

sale 164.JPG

Do you have any putters for sale LOL.

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

WOW, now that's a collection even RP would be jealous of!!

GLWS!!

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Odyssey white hot tour #7h sold

Scratch 8620 47* wedge sold

Knew I should have jumped on that #7 sooner, at least now the temptation is removed.

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Wow....that's a lotta stuff!!!

BIRDIE COACH & MENTOR, FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 12.0 (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, March 2021
:titelist-small: TS2 Driver Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
 :callaway-small: PM Grind Wedges
:bettinardi-1:  Putter

:bridgestone-small: 2020 TOUR B XS
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

The fiancé thinks I'm a hoarder

Hmmm, beginning to think that she might have a point... but you've taken the first step! Just out of interest, is that a Mann Krafted HC I spy ... I didn't see the putter listed so can I assume you're keeping that one?

Yea Lamont made me a couple putters in the past- keeping those- great putters!

It's funny, I looked at the thread three times and in the photos I was drawn to it all three times, nothing grabbed my attention away from it (not a slight on the rest of your clubs, more of a comment on how highly I regard Lamont's works of art) ... hence, I can't blame you for keeping them.

Have a good one, Brad.

Jimmity crickets that's a lot of clubs! What is the possibility of posting more pics of the putters?

In my Adams Hercules cart bag...
    DriverPing I15 9.5* TFC stiff
    Hook MachineTaylormade Burner Superfast Rescue 18*
    3 HybridAdams ProA12 20* stiff matrix Ozik Altus
    IronsCleveland CG16 Tour Black Pearl 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S300
    Birdie-MakerMizuno JPX 50*-10*
    Piece of CrapOrlimar 56*
    On the wayCleveland 588 forged 62*-10*
    Mid-Round FuelSnickers bars

I saw a Byron headcover as well. Not on the market?

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Geez I thought I was looking a some golf shop.

OH BOY!!!! she "making" you clean out the gear already?? :D Good luck ! with both the sale and pending Nuptuals.

I thought I had a big lot with four putter in the basement 1 in the bedrooma nd a trunk full of about 15 wedges and woods. My wife keeps coming witht he XMAS gifts every year gotta love that woman HAHAHAHAHAHHA